Cosby does it again.....

You mean like whites are supporting Trump?
The more educated whites don't support Trump. But 90% of blacks supported and defended oj. Today blacks at least admit they were wrong. Will whites ever admit they were wrong?

And only 55% of us supported Trump and only half of them did it because they are racist. The other half just stupid.
Can you prove any of that, or did you get it off CNN?
You are exhibit A

The more educated whites don't support Trump. But 90% of blacks supported and defended oj. Today blacks at least admit they were wrong. Will whites ever admit they were wrong?

And only 55% of us supported Trump and only half of them did it because they are racist. The other half just stupid.
You are exhibit A
No proof then. I knew there was not any, there never is, but you guys have to play your games.

I not defending him. I don't know what happened, but you have to admit when all those women come forward and say the same thing, it's sounds like he's guilty as hell.

But women came forth on Trump too.
And all retracted, liar.

Actually they all have not retracted.
But but but Trump....

Yeah but Trump. I am not defending Cosby. This is what he gets for making that bullshit pound cake speech whites like you ate up. But I get sick and tired of whites like you doing what you do.
He did sort of screw himself badmouthing the black community. He doesn't get the support oj got. No Johnny Cochran either.

But women came forth on Trump too.
And all retracted, liar.

But but but Trump....

Yeah but Trump. I am not defending Cosby. This is what he gets for making that bullshit pound cake speech whites like you ate up. But I get sick and tired of whites like you doing what you do.
He did sort of screw himself badmouthing the black community. He doesn't get the support oj got. No Johnny Cochran either.
Ignorant blacks hate to be told the truth, so sorry democrats lie to them and they suck it down!

This is what he gets for drugging and raping women, whatever he said about whites or blacks is irrelevant to what he did.

This isn't a black and white issue, it is a right and wrong issue.

For people to say that all that he is getting is because of statements he made is absolutely ludicrous.

He drugged and raped women, his skin color, his words addressing racial issues had nothing to do with anything.

You are exhibit A

I find it odd that after the election, all the women accusing Trump have disappeared. The same thing happened to Herman Cain after he dropped out of the election, all his accusers went away.

How do explain that?

And all retracted, liar.

But but but Trump....

Ignorant blacks hate to be told the truth, so sorry democrats lie to them and they suck it down!
What lies do we tell them?

This is what he gets for drugging and raping women, whatever he said about whites or blacks is irrelevant to what he did.

This isn't a black and white issue, it is a right and wrong issue.

For people to say that all that he is getting is because of statements he made is absolutely ludicrous.

He drugged and raped women, his skin color, his words addressing racial issues had nothing to do with anything.
Blacks said they framed oj because he was dating white women.

I'm saying Cosby isn't getting the love from the black community because he disrespected him by calling out their ghetto lifestyles and not being able to talk.

This proves anyone can be a monster. You think you know someone but you don't.

I think women would be sickened if they could read our minds. Cute little 16 year old in short shorts walks by a group of 30 year old men

Last edited:

Forum List

Back