Modern Racism in America

Youch

Aug 10, 2014
Of course, regarding the subject topic, this discussion could go many different directions. As the OP, I welcome that.

But one sliver of the discussion on modern racism in America is the bias against the white man, or for the progressives who enjoy hyphenated irrelevancies, the European-Americans. Again, this is a small sliver of the overall issue of racism in America. My intention is not to make this out to be representative of my overall view. I just thought the following was an interesting observation of the Obama/Holder/Jarrett/Lib modus operendi, worth discussing.....

- One of the first acts the POTUS was to tax tanning beds.
- Another was to further tax and further regulate farmers and ranchers.
- Another was to vilify corporate America, e.g., CEOs, business owners, the "rich" etc..., tax them greater, and call them "unpatriotic" for following the current tax code when they (necessarily) shelter income off shore where there are less confiscatory tax policies.
- They illegally used the IRS to go after the Tea Party.
- And of course, the purposeful importation of millions of illegal migrants

And so on and so forth. A narrow slice? Perhaps. Perhaps not. But what do all of those groups generally have in common, and/or who is most adversely affected in each case? They generally target the white demographic. It is, to some degree, the mutant child of affirmative action.

Contrast that to the policies of those same folks (Obama/Holder/Jarrett/Libs) that 1) don't increase the burdens on minorities in any way, and 2) actually advance policies that create dependents (voters, of course) of them all.

It is interesting that the media/libs manufactures racism (nay, desires it) in cases like Ferguson and Trayvon and a gazillion others, but yet ignores trends in establishment racism that goes the other way.

I'm not making a case, just sharing an observation.

This is the first time in American History that there is a President that does not represent all Americans.
As you have noted his agenda is to promote that black race at the expense of the white race.

Obama. A man that didn't grow up in this country and has a shaky grasp on Americana. But he is half something other.I didn't vote for him because of his superficial skin color. Nope, half and half. He is just an equivocating bureaucratic nothing.

Obama. A man that didn't grow up in this country and has a shaky grasp on Americana. But he is half something other.I didn't vote for him because of his superficial skin color. Nope, half and half. He is just an equivocating bureaucratic nothing.

I wish he was a nothing, but he is instead a real something, and that real something is a danger to my family. Nothing he has done has benefitted my family. Quite the contrary.....

Holder refers to "my people".

Imagine if a white AG did that.

Obama set up the "Office of Urban Affairs." In other words, blacks.

Of course, regarding the subject topic, this discussion could go many different directions. As the OP, I welcome that.

But one sliver of the discussion on modern racism in America is the bias against the white man, or for the progressives who enjoy hyphenated irrelevancies, the European-Americans. Again, this is a small sliver of the overall issue of racism in America. My intention is not to make this out to be representative of my overall view. I just thought the following was an interesting observation of the Obama/Holder/Jarrett/Lib modus operendi, worth discussing.....

- Another was to vilify corporate America, e.g., CEOs, business owners, the "rich" etc..., tax them greater, and call them "unpatriotic" for following the current tax code when they (necessarily) shelter income off shore where there are less confiscatory tax policies.

And so on and so forth. A narrow slice? Perhaps. Perhaps not. But what do all of those groups generally have in common, and/or who is most adversely affected in each case? They generally target the white demographic. It is, to some degree, the mutant child of affirmative action.

Contrast that to the policies of those same folks (Obama/Holder/Jarrett/Libs) that 1) don't increase the burdens on minorities in any way, and 2) actually advance policies that create dependents (voters, of course) of them all.

It is interesting that the media/libs manufactures racism (nay, desires it) in cases like Ferguson and Trayvon and a gazillion others, but yet ignores trends in establishment racism that goes the other way.

This fails as both a post hoc and straw man fallacy, whether you're 'making a case' or not.

And there is no 'modern' racism in the United States, it's the same old racism that's plagued America for decades.

This fails as both a post hoc and straw man fallacy, whether you're 'making a case' or not.

And there is no 'modern' racism in the United States, it's the same old racism that's plagued America for decades.

The following are modern acts, I made that clear:

It seems a common tactic around here to avoid actual issues.

Forum List

Back