Corporations ≠ people

Laws can NOT apply to THINGS.

The fuck they can't. What do you call gun control?
It's a spurious argument, many laws pertain to the responsible use of things, guns, cars, aircraft, structures, etc. A corporation can and should be considered a thing, as they are but structures with the intended purpose of producing profit.

Other countries do just fine treating corporations as an artificial construct rather than an organic thing with god-given rights and actually hold the people in charge responsible for wrongdoing.

A corporation is a legal entity, and it needs to be recognized as such. The idea of corporate personhood was meant only to the extend that a corporation is recognized as having the same basic rights and responsibilities as it pertains to entering into agreements, and legal matters. A corporation can contract. It can sue to enforce the contract. It can be sued if it violates the contract. It has a right to representation when suing or being sued. Etc. A corporation has a right to not be searched without a warrant. A corporation can own property.

The problem is that corporate personhood has been warped and twisted into an atrocity. Now, corporations have religion. Corporations have political agendas. Corporations have a constitutionally protected right to "free speech" in the form of spending their money.

This nonsense about how a corporation "has" to have personhood in order to effect limited liability is absolutely nonsense. In reality, the limited liability establishes that the corporation is not a person, it is merely a legal abstraction existing in the minds of persons. If the corporation truly had personhood then liability would not be limited, it would be completely obfuscated. It would mean that if a CEO pulls out an AR-15 in a board room and kills everyone, the corporation would be charged with murder.
Yes, the ability to hide behind limited liability while demanding the right to manipulate the political process to their own narrow ends is the crux of the debate. They have person-hood but are exempt from the full responsibility of an actual person.

^^^^^^^ignorance on display^^^^^^^^^^

No, Red. Not ignorance. dimocraps are lying scum.

They lie like you and I breathe. It's autonomic function with dimocrap scum.

Dogs bark, babies cry, ducks quack, dimocraps lie.

That entire post was a lie. He made it up completely out of whole cloth and is trying to pass it off as a fact.

dimocraps are lying scum.

period
Quit flapping your gums dick, If you like the unaccountable power big business has over our political process just say so.
Indeed, nobody can get elected if they don't sell out to bigcorp.

We condemn discrimination against people because it offends human dignity. By contrast, concern for human dignity does not require us to treat all businesses alike: to the contrary, hard experience teaches us that some businesses - drugs, banks, securities, common carriers - require more regulation than others. The tax code "discriminates" between for-profit and charitable organizations without offending anyone's dignity.

Why Personhood Matters

People and corporations should not be equal, even in the US, the country dominated by corporations.
1) Corporations are made up of people. As a result, legal entities embrace their values and their worldview. Without people there are no corporations.
2) Why don't we treat cities and even countries like human beings? The same applies to local communities. A group of people is not a separate person with his feelings, emotions and thoughts.

Can someone explain what is wrong with my logic?
bring it up with the supreme court. Oh wait they already decided. Deal with it, the law of the land as you liberals like to say, ha ha ha
Dred Scott. What else needs to be said.

That entire post was a lie. He made it up completely out of whole cloth and is trying to pass it off as a fact.

period
Quit flapping your gums dick, If you like the unaccountable power big business has over our political process just say so.
or unions and then screw them over like Obama did on their Cadillac health care plans in 2018.

period
Yes, too many people still think "business friendly" politicians are a good thing.

We condemn discrimination against people because it offends human dignity. By contrast, concern for human dignity does not require us to treat all businesses alike: to the contrary, hard experience teaches us that some businesses - drugs, banks, securities, common carriers - require more regulation than others. The tax code "discriminates" between for-profit and charitable organizations without offending anyone's dignity.

Why Personhood Matters

People and corporations should not be equal, even in the US, the country dominated by corporations.
1) Corporations are made up of people. As a result, legal entities embrace their values and their worldview. Without people there are no corporations.
2) Why don't we treat cities and even countries like human beings? The same applies to local communities. A group of people is not a separate person with his feelings, emotions and thoughts.

Sure. You're under the mistaken impression that government and law functions by way of logic. It doesn't. :)

Yes, too many people still think "business friendly" politicians are a good thing.

Big Business is what gives us our Cars, our Houses, our Stoves and Ovens, our Refrigerators, Microwaves, your hair-dryers, our TVs and the power with which to run them all.

Big Business, because of its incredible efficiency, make it possible to pay you $10 an hour when you're only worth about $1 an hour.

Big Business started Group Health Insurance and subsidized Health Insurance for entire communities through Blue Cross/Blue Shield.

Big Business is who invented and made available to the General Public that medicine that will cure your STD and your Acne.

Big Business is what makes our lifestyle, our freedom, our entire existence possible.

Without it, we're just another Sub-Saharan tribal bunch of animals trying to kill each other off because the other tribe is competing with us for resources..... Or cannibalize us -- Literally.

No Country on Earth exists today in the Modern World without the aid, influence and assistance of Big Business.

North Korea has no Big Business. South Korea does. Cuba has no Big Business. The US does.

dimocraps are some stupid cum-slurping, ignorant fucking whores.

I mean, really, really, stupid. As in a waste of skin, stupid. As in Oxygen Thieves.

dimocraps are THAT stupid. They serve no purpose on this earth.

Big Business is what gives us our Cars, our Houses, our Stoves and Ovens, our Refrigerators, Microwaves, your hair-dryers, our TVs and the power with which to run them all.

Big Business, because of its incredible efficiency, make it possible to pay you $10 an hour when you're only worth about $1 an hour.

Big Business started Group Health Insurance and subsidized Health Insurance for entire communities through Blue Cross/Blue Shield.

Big Business is who invented and made available to the General Public that medicine that will cure your STD and your Acne.

Big Business is what makes our lifestyle, our freedom, our entire existence possible.

Without it, we're just another Sub-Saharan tribal bunch of animals trying to kill each other off because the other tribe is competing with us for resources..... Or cannibalize us -- Literally.

No Country on Earth exists today in the Modern World with the aid and assistance of Big Business.

North Korea has no Big Business. South Korea does. Cuba has no Big Business. The US does.

dimocraps are some stupid cum-slurping, ignorant fucking whores.

I mean, really, really, stupid. As in a waste of skin, stupid. As in Oxygen Thieves.

dimocraps are THAT stupid. They serve no purpose on this earth.
Seems you are OK with them having an inordinate amount of influence over our lives and political dialog, it's hardly surprising, people like you LOVE unbridled authority as long as it coming from the right direction. No one wants to destroy corporations we just want to have our voices heard on at least a level equal with the too big to jail monopolies.

When has a corporation ever been prosecuted for anything? Oh wait, that doesn't happen either.

You really are stupid piece of fucking shit.

Corporations don't get prosecuted? :rofl: :rofl:

What a stupid motherfucker.

Seriously. Your IQ is way too low even for this place.

:lol:

You're the one who make the comparison. That it doesn't hold up is your own logical failing. Consequently, I'll agree with you; you're a stupid mother fucker.

Seems you OK with them having an inordinate amount of influence over our lives and political dialog, it's hardly surprising, people like you LOVE unbridled authority as long as it coming from the right direction. No one wants to destroy corporations we just want to have our voices heard on at least a level equal with the too big to jail monopolies.

See.....???? Now THAT is a cogent and well thought out response that deserves a thoughtful response.

But you had to FUCK it up with a childish ad hominem that isn't even accurate.

You see, I recognize that Corporations are untrustworthy.

I know how they work. They will do something, even KNOWING it is illegal, until somebody makes them stop. Then they will hide behind their 'Corporate Shield' (which you've never even heard of) and usually get off scot-free.

They will mistreat their employees, their members and even their Executives.

They will try to buy elections, they will use their money to sway voters and bribe Politicians. They are inherently dishonest and have no honor.

But I understand Big Business. Much, much, much better than you do.

As to them having too much sway in elections and too big of a voice?

Corporations don't get to vote. Unfortunately, stupid bitches like you do.

Your problem is -- You're just stupid and are even too stupid to understand how stupid you are.

That's as thoughtful as you're going to get. Because..... I just don't have any respect for you.

Or any other dimocrap, for that matter

Last edited:
Seems you OK with them having an inordinate amount of influence over our lives and political dialog, it's hardly surprising, people like you LOVE unbridled authority as long as it coming from the right direction. No one wants to destroy corporations we just want to have our voices heard on at least a level equal with the too big to jail monopolies.

See.....???? Now THAT is a cogent and well thought out response that deserves a thoughtful response.

I know how they work. They will do something, even KNOWING it is illegal, until somebody makes them stop. Then they will hide behind their 'Corporate Shield' (which you've never even heard of) and usually get off scot-free.

They will try to buy elections, they will use their money to sway voters and bribe Politicians. They are inherently dishonest and have no honor.

And that's just Unions (yes, scumbag, UNIONS are Corporations [stupid bitch])

Now, as to other Corporations, they're almost as bad but most of them have no interest in politics.

Your problem is -- You're just stupid and are even too stupid to understand how stupid you are.

That's as thoughtful as you're going to get. Because..... I just don't have any respect for you.

Now everyone knows why you have your head up your ass, you think your shit don't stink, and smells good to you.

Correction, Labor Unions are not corporations. They are, instead, a 501(c)5

Some Union Associations are incorporated but not the Unions themselves.

A distinction without a difference. Unions act exactly like Corporations. Only worse

And that's just Unions (yes, scumbag, UNIONS are Corporations [stupid bitch])

Now, as to other Corporations, they're almost as bad but most of them have no interest in politics.

You need a nap or something, you are getting grumpy, if you cannot defend your thoughts without being a dick they are not worth having. Corporations vote with cash, lots of cash. Big business ends up making the choice who we end up voting for on a national level, why should they vote when they just own all the candidates? A vote ain't jack shit when it is cast in a rigged election.

You need a nap or something, you are getting grumpy, if you cannot defend your thoughts without being a dick they are not worth having. Corporations vote with cash, lots of cash. Big business ends up making the choice who we end up voting for on a national level, why should they vote when they just own all the candidates? A vote ain't jack shit when it is cast in a rigged election.

Not everybody is as weak minded and stupid as you are.

Unions are THE biggest donors to electoral politics of ANY group on the Planet's surface.

Union scumbag piece of fucking shit goes to crooked dimocrap scumbag politicians: "Hey, Rufus! I can get you re-elected but I want a 40% increase in pay for my boys. I can put 5,000 people on the Street in a GOTV efforts, I can put Goons at the polling places to make sure no Republicans show up and if they do, they get beat up on the way in before they can vote. And I can contribute $500,000,000 to your campaign."

Rufus: "Sure thing, Guido. I'll make sure you get that 40% raise. Not only that, I'll make sure we hire 5,000 more STUPID motherfuckers to sit around and do nothing while getting paid by the taxpayers. And I'll make sure they're the right kind of 'hires' -- You know, social justice, Affirmative Action and all that."

Rufus B Pig gets re-elected, Guido's Unions gets a big raise. Guido's Union gets a 5,000 more dues-paying members........ Taxpayers take it up the ass.

Four years later, the same conversation takes place.

Four years later, rinse, lather, repeat.

dimocrap are the scum of the earth

This is a partial list

Virtually ALL of the biggest donors to dimocrap scum are Unions

Top Organization Contributors OpenSecrets

And scum like you got the nerve to complain about Big Business -- ESPECIALLY when you consider that Big Business donations are about 50-50 dimocrap scum to Patriotic Republican?

Fourteen of America s 25 Biggest Campaign Donors Are Unions National Review Online

totalcontributions1000.jpg

Three public-sector unions were among the 14 labor groups: the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees; the National Education Association; and the American Federation of Teachers. Their combined contributions amount to $150 million, or 15 percent of the top 25’s approximately $1 billion in donations since 1989. Public- and private-sector unions contributed 55.6 percent — $552 million — of the top 25’s contributions.

Read more at: Fourteen of America s 25 Biggest Campaign Donors Are Unions National Review Online

dimocraps are scum

Unions are THE biggest donors to electoral politics of ANY group on the Planet's surface.

Union scumbag piece of fucking shit goes to crooked dimocrap scumbag politicians: "Hey, Rufus! I can get you re-elected but I want a 40% increase in pay for my boys. I can put 5,000 people on the Street in a GOTV efforts, I can put Goons at the polling places to make sure no Republicans show up and if they do, they get beat up on the way in before they can vote. And I can contribute $500,000,000 to your campaign."

Rufus: "Sure thing, Guido. I'll make sure you get that 40% raise. Not only that, I'll make sure we hire 5,000 more STUPID motherfuckers to sit around and do nothing while getting paid by the taxpayers. And I'll make sure they're the right kind of 'hires' -- You know, social justice, Affirmative Action and all that."

Rufus B Pig gets re-elected, Guido's Unions gets a big raise. Guido's Union gets a 5,000 more dues-paying members........ Taxpayers take it up the ass.

This is a partial list

And scum like you got the nerve to complain about Big Business -- ESPECIALLY when you consider that Big Business donations are about 50-50 dimocrap scum to Patriotic Republican?

Fourteen of America s 25 Biggest Campaign Donors Are Unions National Review Online

Three public-sector unions were among the 14 labor groups: the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees; the National Education Association; and the American Federation of Teachers. Their combined contributions amount to $150 million, or 15 percent of the top 25’s approximately $1 billion in donations since 1989. Public- and private-sector unions contributed 55.6 percent — $552 million — of the top 25’s contributions.

Read more at: Fourteen of America s 25 Biggest Campaign Donors Are Unions National Review Online

dimocraps are scum
Hmmm, It's amazing how little influence that union money actually buys. I guess all political money is not equal.

Correction, Labor Unions are not corporations. They are, instead, a 501(c)5

Some Union Associations are incorporated but not the Unions themselves.

A distinction without a difference. Unions act exactly like Corporations. Only worse

but dims love unions because they fund dims. hypocritical assholes.

This is a partial list

dimocraps are scum
Hmmm, It's amazing how little influence that union money actually buys. I guess all political money is not equal.

Are you a complete fricken loon? unions have no influence? What do you think the GM bailout was all about? It was to save the UAW using our tax money. Why save the UAW? because the UAW sends millions to dim candidates.

This is a partial list

dimocraps are scum
What's amazing is you don't even know Obama double crossed the Unions by keeping GM penisions a float and screwed their Cadillac health care plans up in 2018 , a tax of 48% obama is laughing at you when he is way gone. Dumb fucks

Why Personhood Matters

As I understand it the idea of corporate person-hood derived from the 14th amendment, ( an amendment that some say was passed partly as a favor to large railroad corporations) .............some on here are saying there couldn't be corporations without it...........did they not exist before the 14th amendment?.....I think they did and that that argument is false.

Forum List

Back