Corporations ≠ people

If this was not the case, then the Unions who fill the far left coffers would have been prevented from giving to the DNC.

So it is funny to see the far left drones upset about this due programed far left religious dogma responses instead of facts.
every god damn lobby in Washington is representing corporations and rich people and you cry because the unions represent labor f*** off

your union bosses make as much as the CEOs make. YOUR dues are making them rich, and you don't even care. you are just plain stupid.
Telling that lie destroys all your integrity. There is no union boss that makes 600 times more than any member.

I said they make as much as CEOs make. That is true. Not all CEOs make 600 times the average worker pay. In fact, it would be interesting if you would post a list of CEOs who make 600 times the average pay of their employees-------------we'll be waiting.
You're proof that the rich are too lazy to do for themselves.
100 Highest Paid CEOs

If this was not the case, then the Unions who fill the far left coffers would have been prevented from giving to the DNC.

So it is funny to see the far left drones upset about this due programed far left religious dogma responses instead of facts.
every god damn lobby in Washington is representing corporations and rich people and you cry because the unions represent labor f*** off

your union bosses make as much as the CEOs make. YOUR dues are making them rich, and you don't even care. you are just plain stupid.
Telling that lie destroys all your integrity. There is no union boss that makes 600 times more than any member.

I said they make as much as CEOs make. That is true. Not all CEOs make 600 times the average worker pay. In fact, it would be interesting if you would post a list of CEOs who make 600 times the average pay of their employees-------------we'll be waiting.
You're proof that the rich are too lazy to do for themselves.
100 Highest Paid CEOs

you claimed they were making 600 times what their employees were making. Do the math, idiot.

See how dangerous the far left religion truly is?

For the far left drones: Unions are Corporations.
you can't fix stupid

you prove that with every post.
you're a rich girl and your going to far and you know don't matter anyway you can rely on your old man's money you can rely on your old man's money

sorry, booboo. but I am not a girl. I am rich though, and I earned every penney of it.
of course you think the way you do then

The irony is that these fake conservatives who support corporate personhood are being the ultimate collectivists. Corporate personhood is the collectivism in the extreme.
Agreed. It's an absurd indeed.

cartoon.png

We have some paradox all the time, f.e. fetus is not a person but a bunch of business owners with their employees no matter how many they have - they certainly are a person!

Forum List

Back