Corporations pay no taxes

I own 3 corporations.
None of my corporations have ever paid any taxes. No corporation in the history of America has ever paid one cent in taxes.
PEOPLE pay taxes.
All a corporation EVER DOES, is factor in the cost of taxes in every sale they make. The corporation collects the taxes and pays it on to government.
ALWAYS.
A corporation is an entity that limits it's liability to the value of the corporation and it's assets. NOTHING MORE.
They never pay taxes. PEOPLE pay taxes.

By that logic, they don't pay rent, utilities, or any expenses for that matter. Should the government subsidize all those things too?

WHAT?
what does that have to do with TAX?
my point was simple

Hating a corporation and demanding a higher rate only hurts the consumer. they do not pay those things you mentioned above
what does any of this have anything to do with subsidizing anything? where did that come from?
the consumer does and they mark up there widgit hi enough to make a profit

You're saying it's Ok to reduce the government's revenue because it helps the consumer. So why not have the government pay ALL of the company's expenses? Why should it stop at taxes?

The same logic should apply.

If corporations were to pay ZERO in federal income taxes, the government would lose X amount of revenue.

That X amount of revenue has to be made up somewhere else. On who? You? You want your income taxes raised so corporations can pay none??

If corporations paid 150 billion in corporate income tax in exchange for a minimum wage of 12.00 an hour, you do ont think those lost taxes would be made up in savings in welfare costs?

Thaxes people would pay that pay none now?

All your doing is saving the consumer that wealth, not the corporation

Funny how wingnuts want to raise taxes on the Poor, so they'll have some 'skin in the game',

but they want to eliminate corporate taxes. I guess corporations are too thinskinned to have any in the game.

Who has suggested raising taxes on the poor?

Sounds like your idea to raise corporate taxes would do that, as the companies would just pass the cost along to the consumer.

In 07 corporations (you and I ) Paid 350 billion in taxes
cutting 40% frees up enough money to pay 20 million people 12.00 an hour instead of 8 on a 40 hour week
Its all about us, not the corporations, they pay no taxes
In addition how many people would be taken off of wellfare, medicare, medicade by doing this?

Funny how wingnuts want to raise taxes on the Poor, so they'll have some 'skin in the game',

but they want to eliminate corporate taxes. I guess corporations are too thinskinned to have any in the game.

Who has suggested raising taxes on the poor?

Sounds like your idea to raise corporate taxes would do that, as the companies would just pass the cost along to the consumer.

And at that VERY point the consumer can deside if its worth the cost.

Many corporations make billions in profit and yet pay no taxes.

I own two corporations and I have a whole spreadsheet of government forms I have to file and taxes that I pay with them, but hey, if you don't call it a "corporate tax" then it's not a tax. Unemployment is high so my rates are being raised on anyone I hire to pay more for people who aren't working. Think about that, if I hire and take someone off unemployment, I pay more tax for people who aren't working. Think about that. And then you bash me and my like for not hiring...

Ignorance may be bliss, but it doesn't protect you from what it's doing to the economy, does it?

I own two corporations and I have a whole spreadsheet of government forms I have to file and taxes that I pay with them, but hey, if you don't call it a "corporate tax" then it's not a tax. Unemployment is high so my rates are being raised on anyone I hire to pay more for people who aren't working. Think about that, if I hire and take someone off unemployment, I pay more tax for people who aren't working. Think about that. And then you bash me and my like for not hiring...

Ignorance may be bliss, but it doesn't protect you from what it's doing to the economy, does it?

spot on except the consumer pays more wealth to you. Most people do not realize we pay an UE tax (ins)
when BHO went from 52-99 weeks it run out of monies to support it (the UE ins.)

It's pretty funny how a thread about corporations pops up and all of the sudden half the rightwing nuts on the forum own several corporations.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's pretty funny how a thread about corporations pops up and all of the sudden half the rightwing nuts on the forum own several corporations.

dude you need to learn to chill out. We are all Americans.

How does Ford pass its tax bill along to me if I never buy a Ford?

what does that have to do with the millions who do?
Do you shop?
What do your drive?
Do you have a mortage? rent?
everything is related

WAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAWAAAAAAA,

If you really do own two corps then you owe your success to all the government infrastructure and research.

To pretend you dont make money BECAUSE you have to pay the real costs of your business is jusst silly.

Either your product can make money by including the real and FULL cost of your product on our society or it cant.

If it cant it is nothing but a losing proposition and WE all pay for your loss.

WAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAWAAAAAAA,

Look corporations and govt HAVE to wrk as one for this to work. We spend 600 billion in defense of this country
throw everything else out. To defend this country, its laws as well as the ability to be free enough to build an empire is an item every-one misses

It is so up-side down right now how do we get it back? the consumer is getting squezzed by both today

If you really do own two corps then you owe your success to all the government infrastructure and research.

To pretend you dont make money BECAUSE you have to pay the real costs of your business is jusst silly.

Either your product can make money by including the real and FULL cost of your product on our society or it cant.

If it cant it is nothing but a losing proposition and WE all pay for your loss.

Look corporations and govt HAVE to wrk as one for this to work. We spend 600 billion in defense of this country
throw everything else out. To defend this country, its laws as well as the ability to be free enough to build an empire is an item every-one misses

If corporations were to pay ZERO in federal income taxes, the government would lose X amount of revenue.

That X amount of revenue has to be made up somewhere else. On who? You? You want your income taxes raised so corporations can pay none??
The wingnuts will say "cut government spending." It's the GOP "starve the beast" strategy by bankrupting the country that CON$ have worshiped since St Ronnie introduced it with his tax cuts and "borrow and spend" deficits.

July 6, 2010
RUSH: It is said of Reagan -- I think it's true to a certain extent -- Reagan decided to starve the welfare state by creating deficits and spending

The wingnuts will say "cut government spending." It's the GOP "starve the beast" strategy by bankrupting the country that CON$ have worshiped since St Ronnie introduced it with his tax cuts and "borrow and spend" deficits.

July 6, 2010
RUSH: It is said of Reagan -- I think it's true to a certain extent -- Reagan decided to starve the welfare state by creating deficits and spending

You are in the top 10 of un in formed people on this message board
what are you alking about?
Deficits come from spending to much, not lower taxes
If I have more money to spend, I create jobs

Envy is your life, isn't it? I do find it a little sad my real life exceeds your imagination.

I own a design company which I run. I own a restaurant which my wife runs. I do her back office work (legal, accounting, ...). She doesn't help me. We just listed the restaurant for sale because our other business is bigger, making more money and growing faster and it's wearing me out. But at least once it's gone you only have to be green eyed over that I own one business not "several." Technically I have a third corporation for a drop in childcare center. But I sold it last year and I'll be terminating the corporation next year. I kept it alive an extra year for tax reasons.

Last edited:
they are just that silly.

They seem oblivious to the costs the average joe will have to bear for them worshiping Corprations as their gods

Most of the rightwing nuts around here have no clue why they're blindly defending corporate interests at every turn,

other than their own perception that if liberals are against it, they're supposed to be for it, or vice versa.

If you switch liberal and conservative and replace corporation with government, then you're onto something...

Envy is your life, isn't it? I do find it a little sad my real life exceeds your imagination.

I own a design company which I run. I own a restaurant which my wife runs. I do her back office work (legal, accounting, ...). She doesn't help me. We just listed the restaurant for sale because our other business is bigger, making more money and growing faster and it's wearing me out. But at least once it's gone you only have to be green eyed over that I own one business not "several."

So you're killing yourself out of greed and I'm happily debt free in a stress free job and living a life that isn't obsessed with making money and having expensive toys and goodies,

and I'm supposed to envy YOU?

How sad and pathetic a little man you are.

I own a design company which I run. I own a restaurant which my wife runs. I do her back office work (legal, accounting, ...). She doesn't help me. We just listed the restaurant for sale because our other business is bigger, making more money and growing faster and it's wearing me out. But at least once it's gone you only have to be green eyed over that I own one business not "several."

So you're killing yourself out of greed and I'm happily debt free in a stress free job and living a life that isn't obsessed with making money and having expensive toys and goodies,

and I'm supposed to envy YOU?

How sad and pathetic a little man you are.

This post is sick on so many levels

Forum List

Back