Corporations pay no taxes

Econ 101 should be taught in high schools.
I have had a few employees believe $$ grew on trees and I had a very hard time explaining to them that it was the consumers and clients of ours that provided 100% of the income the corporation brought in.
Some folks do not understand business.

There are people called me a liar, attacked me like I was there woest enemy defending corporations on this matter
Go to texas Or Florida and buy a hammer and when you get the recipt look at who paid the sales tax on it
no different

So since corporate taxes are in effect consumption taxes passed 100% on to the consumer, and CON$ have renamed the consumption tax the Fair Tax, why do CON$ bitch about raising the Fair Corporate Tax????? If CON$ actually believed their own crapaganda they would insist that all taxes be replaced with the Fair Corporate Tax?!!!

yepper it is a consumption/fair tax as the right calls it.

You have just momentarially vapor locked the half of them that can understand the concept, the other half it whizzed right over their heads.

Its about the consumer, not the coprporation. The fair tax eliminates all taxes WE pay and replaces it with a comsumption tax
We pay all taxes now, this way we get to use that lost wealth, before we lose it

So since corporate taxes are in effect consumption taxes passed 100% on to the consumer, and CON$ have renamed the consumption tax the Fair Tax, why do CON$ bitch about raising the Fair Corporate Tax????? If CON$ actually believed their own crapaganda they would insist that all taxes be replaced with the Fair Corporate Tax?!!!

yepper it is a consumption/fair tax as the right calls it.

You have just momentarially vapor locked the half of them that can understand the concept, the other half it whizzed right over their heads.
Uh-oh, I might have killed this thread! :eusa_whistle:

with what? you offer nothing to any debate I have ever seen you jump in, you only attack people, and your the smart one here?

Okay

Corporations come in all shapes and sizes. To blanketly state that corporatons don't pay taxes is a falsehood. Many business have no mechanism to pass along increases in costs- be they labor, material, or taxes.

I own 3 corporations.
None of my corporations have ever paid any taxes. No corporation in the history of America has ever paid one cent in taxes.
PEOPLE pay taxes.
All a corporation EVER DOES, is factor in the cost of taxes in every sale they make. The corporation collects the taxes and pays it on to government.
ALWAYS.
A corporation is an entity that limits it's liability to the value of the corporation and it's assets. NOTHING MORE.
They never pay taxes. PEOPLE pay taxes.

By that logic, they don't pay rent, utilities, or any expenses for that matter. Should the government subsidize all those things too?

Unlike corporations real people cannot raise their income to cover their taxes.

But when they have to start 'raising too much income', by which I assume you mean raise prices, they start to lose demand which causes even higher prices.

Companies can't infinitely pass on the costs without eventually shooting them selves in the foot.

:cool:

Corporations come in all shapes and sizes. To blanketly state that corporatons don't pay taxes is a falsehood. Many business have no mechanism to pass along increases in costs- be they labor, material, or taxes.

I own 3 corporations.
None of my corporations have ever paid any taxes. No corporation in the history of America has ever paid one cent in taxes.
PEOPLE pay taxes.
All a corporation EVER DOES, is factor in the cost of taxes in every sale they make. The corporation collects the taxes and pays it on to government.
ALWAYS.
A corporation is an entity that limits it's liability to the value of the corporation and it's assets. NOTHING MORE.

By that logic, they don't pay rent, utilities, or any expenses for that matter. Should the government subsidize all those things too?

WHAT?
what does that have to do with TAX?
my point was simple

Hating a corporation and demanding a higher rate only hurts the consumer. they do not pay those things you mentioned above
what does any of this have anything to do with subsidizing anything? where did that come from?
the consumer does and they mark up there widgit hi enough to make a profit

I own 3 corporations.
PEOPLE pay taxes.
ALWAYS.

Then it's of no consequence to you if your taxes were to be, say, quadrupled, because you could just tack that onto the price of your goods or services and be 100% unaffected?

No matter how you structure the costs of our soceity the average joe pays the cost.

This is why government needs to make sure the REAL costs of any product is factered in.

Corprations dont automatically facture in the cost to the American infrastructure, we have to make them do it through taxes.

Unlike corporations real people cannot raise their income to cover their taxes.

But when they have to start 'raising too much income', by which I assume you mean raise prices, they start to lose demand which causes even higher prices.

Companies can't infinitely pass on the costs without eventually shooting them selves in the foot.

:cool:

My argument we need to lower there taxes in exchange for a wage like Australia mandates, or close to it.
Do not know where got this thread was about raising corporate taxes

If corporations were to pay ZERO in federal income taxes, the government would lose X amount of revenue.

That X amount of revenue has to be made up somewhere else. On who? You? You want your income taxes raised so corporations can pay none??

they are just that silly.

They seem oblivious to the costs the average joe will have to bear for them worshiping Corprations as their gods

If corporations tack the cost of their taxes onto the price of their goods or services, I can avoid that tax by not buying those goods or services.

Isn't that, de facto, a national sales tax? As in, a national sales tax that conservatives generally LOVE?

They seem oblivious to the costs the average joe will have to bear for them worshiping Corprations as their gods

Most of the rightwing nuts around here have no clue why they're blindly defending corporate interests at every turn,

other than their own perception that if liberals are against it, they're supposed to be for it, or vice versa.

A company can't pass on every single cost to the consumer because eventually their goods would be too expensive for us to buy.
They would drive themselves out of business.

Are you aware that companies go bankrupt?
How could that happen if they aren't paying any bills and only passing them along to us?

:cuckoo:

If they dont put in the full cost of the product then they should not be selling it.

Its not a good product

Funny how wingnuts want to raise taxes on the Poor, so they'll have some 'skin in the game',

but they want to eliminate corporate taxes. I guess corporations are too thinskinned to have any in the game.

Forum List

Back