Corporal Punishment Returning To School?

Its legal in 20-some states and there was just a story of a high school girl being beaten to the point of broken skin by a young male staff member.

Inexcusable.

One of these days, a parent is going to do the right thing and beat the living shit out of the person who hits their child.

Playing out a sexual fantasy with a CONSENTING ADULT is fine.

Beating a child - even a high school age teenager - at school is indefensible.

A male administrator should never dole out corporal punishment to a female student. This should be done only by a female administrator. Secondly, there should be witnesses to make certain the punishment is administered in a proper way and is not abusive.

If a kid misbehaves in school, turn that little ass into hamburger. I'm all for it. That's what wrong with kids today. NO FEAR. They can cuss you out, call you everything except a human being, be disruptive in class, and behave any way they wish with no meaningful consequences. We're too busy teaching them about homosexuality and handing out condoms to teach them how to behave and learn their ABC's.

You describe child abuse. Anyone who "turns [a child's] ass into hamburger" should get jail time, preferably in a cell with someone who loves their child and hates child abusers.

Kids misbehave because that's what they learn at home. They learn it from someone like you describe, yelling and cussing at them, beating them, and just generally out of control.

When it comes to our children, we still live in the dark ages where adults can do unspeakable things to them and get away with it.

Your last line is just nonsense.

We're not teaching our kids enough about the world they live in. I'll never understand rw's backward attitude about sex.

The over dramatizing on this issue is hilarious. No one is going to turn some kids "ass into hamburger" swipe them with a branding iron, just a swat on the bottom when all else fails. Matter of fact, a parent can be called in and asked if they would like to do the swat, but I would favor the principal to do it because the parent may go too far.

Another school personnel should witness the swat or get it on video.

Forum List

Back