Cutter: Women “not really concerned about what’s happened over the last four years”

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this administration doesn't think too much of you women folk, but hey vote for them anyway:lol:

SNIP:
posted at 5:21 pm on September 24, 2012 by Erika Johnsen
You know something? I’ve changed my mind. There most definitely is a “war on women” going on — but it’s not being orchestrated by the Right, no no. It’s coming from the Left, in an attempt to lump me into some hapless, helpless voting bloc whose members are incapable of thinking critically and probably shouldn’t try.

Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter: “We’ll continue doing what we have been doing, trying to get the president’s message out on the ground. Whether it’s in the suburban areas of Northern Virginia, or Denver, Ohio, to talk about what the president wants to do in the future. That’s the other thing that you find most often with women. They’re not really concerned about what’s happened over the last four years, they really want to know what’s going to happen in the next four years.”

all of it here
Cutter: Women “not really concerned about what’s happened over the last four years” « Hot Air

this administration doesn't think too much of you women folk, but hey vote for them anyway:lol:

SNIP:
posted at 5:21 pm on September 24, 2012 by Erika Johnsen
You know something? I’ve changed my mind. There most definitely is a “war on women” going on — but it’s not being orchestrated by the Right, no no. It’s coming from the Left, in an attempt to lump me into some hapless, helpless voting bloc whose members are incapable of thinking critically and probably shouldn’t try.

Obama Deputy Campaign Manager Stephanie Cutter: “We’ll continue doing what we have been doing, trying to get the president’s message out on the ground. Whether it’s in the suburban areas of Northern Virginia, or Denver, Ohio, to talk about what the president wants to do in the future. That’s the other thing that you find most often with women. They’re not really concerned about what’s happened over the last four years, they really want to know what’s going to happen in the next four years.”

all of it here
Cutter: Women “not really concerned about what’s happened over the last four years” « Hot Air

Just when you think they can say or do something else that makes your jaw drop, liberals pull it off again.

Not concerned about the past 4 years? I need an anti jaw dropping device. Yikes.

Forum List

Back