Cops murdered in California and Wisconsin; Congratulations cop haters.

You'd think all those liberals were black!

............................:dance::bow3:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The ones trying to tap-dance away from the shit they spewed about turning cop-killing into an after-school sport.

You'd think all those liberals were black!

............................:dance::bow3:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The ones trying to tap-dance away from the shit they spewed about turning cop-killing into an after-school sport.

Yep. They kicked the hornets nest and stirred up outrage for political points and media ratings.

Now cops are dying over it. And they're trying to distance themselves from it.

Pathetic motherfuckers. They've alienated a large chunk of Americans who either work as cops or one of their family members does. Firemen too...since the two generally support each other under bad circumstances.

They'll lose 2016. Not because of this...but a lot of other things. This was just the cherry on top.

I would really love to see statistics on the race of those who have killed cops. I've been unable to find anything myself, but I'd be willing to bet that blacks are over-represented.

I was thinking the same thing when I read those stories this morning.

Especially when you look at 2013/14, where officers killed in the line of duty dropped to a 54 year record low.

What's changed in 2014/15?

The left has painted criminals as the good guys and police as the bad guys, with tragic results.

View attachment 38523
"Law enforcement officers turn their backs on a live video monitor
showing New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio as he
speaks at the funeral of slain New York City police officers."​
The cop haters that I see on this board are not on the left.

Especially when you look at 2013/14, where officers killed in the line of duty dropped to a 54 year record low.

The left has painted criminals as the good guys and police as the bad guys, with tragic results.

View attachment 38523
Most of the cop haters on these boards are not on the left. How would you explain this?

I would really love to see statistics on the race of those who have killed cops. I've been unable to find anything myself, but I'd be willing to bet that blacks are over-represented.
I have given you the stats AND where to find them. In 2014...whites killed more cops than ANY race combined. White savagery needs to be addressed. It must be a family thing...or country music... am not sure.

odmp.org...you have to do your research yourself...my bet...you won't as I have provided this link and the true numbers before and you guys ignored it because it just proves that white savagery and cop killing is out of control

Show me cop haters on the right, OK?
The ones who are killing all the cops.

snyder.jpg

Looks like this guy was a skinhead and a TEAPER!

Who is the man who shot Trooper Casper What was he doing in Wisconsin FOX6Now.com

View attachment 38523
I don't know where you get your figures. It seems that 125 Officers died in the line of duty in 2009 the same as 2014. It was 122 in 2012 and 102 in 2013. There is little doubt that the liberal media and the poverty pimps encouraged violence toward the Police who protect them in order to sell air time or extort federal funds for their own use.

I don't know where you get your figures. It seems that 125 Officers died in the line of duty in 2009 the same as 2014. It was 122 in 2012 and 102 in 2013. There is little doubt that the liberal media and the poverty pimps encouraged violence toward the Police who protect them in order to sell air time or extort federal funds for their own use.

Law officer deaths in 2013 fall to lowest in 54 years
\
USA TODAY 8:13 a.m. EST December 30, 2013

Deaths in firearms-related incidents drop to the lowest since 1887

The number of fatalities of U.S. law enforcement officers in 2013 is the lowest in 54 years and the number dying in firearms-related incidents is the lowest since the 1800s, according to a preliminary report by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

Law officer deaths in 2013 fall to lowest in 54 years

odmp.org...you have to do your research yourself...my bet...you won't as I have provided this link and the true numbers before and you guys ignored it because it just proves that white savagery and cop killing is out of control
I've spent some time checking ODMP looking for data on the race of people who shot cops and found none. I did see that about half of the cops shot so far in 2015 have been black, but no names or descriptions of perpetrators.
Link to your stats or admit you're full of shit.
My contention is that the number of whites vs black who shoot cops is pretty close to 1:1, but since whites outnumber blacks by about 6:1, blacks are 5 to 6 times over represented. Prove me wrong.

I've spent some time checking ODMP looking for data on the race of people who shot cops and found none. I did see that about half of the cops shot so far in 2015 have been black, but no names or descriptions of perpetrators.
Link to your stats or admit you're full of shit.
My contention is that the number of whites vs black who shoot cops is pretty close to 1:1, but since whites outnumber blacks by about 6:1, blacks are 5 to 6 times over represented. Prove me wrong.
What part of needing to do your own research is confusing???? You have the tools. A list f cops who were killed in the line of duty...use the internet to look up the stories and find the race of the killers. I did it. That's how I know your nonsense of 1:1 is pure bullshit. But racists rarely do their own research...they are lemmings who can only regurgitate what they are told and refuse to independently research.

You have been verified as a lemming who won't independently verify his own belief system. I have posted the numbers before...to you. YOu ran away because the truth wasn't convenient enough for you to spew your hate.

WCSC Police Wisconsin state trooper shot and killed

CONGRATULATIONS to all the cop haters! You get two more brave police officers deaths to celebrate!

The cop was shot by a bank robber in a gun battle. What does that have to do with "cop haters" I have no idea.
Who knows...but Obama, Holder, Sharpton, and Ferguson protesters sure are persuasive to have convinced 2 white, racist teapers to kill cops!

They are all powerful arent they?

You have been verified as a lemming who won't independently verify his own belief system. I have posted the numbers before...to you. YOu ran away because the truth wasn't convenient enough for you to spew your hate.
Look shit head! I don't have time to look through your racist crap and find a post with your stats. It should be simple for you to supply a link to your numbers. One has to wonder,since you're so vehemently resisting providing requested information, if your data exists, or if it says what you claim.

I have never, and will never run from you, boy.
Put up or shut up. Where's your numbers?

Forum List

Back