GOP budget.....I hope it hurts the ones they love

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Folks, its time GOP voters and those that sit by the wayside feel the impact of what these people do most.....and that's hurt the one's they love. They're determined to dismantle Medicare, determined to raise the cost of higher education, determined to dismantle ACA, determined to destroy once again the US economy with tax cuts for the rich and their determined to make this economy sooooo bad that come 2016, they'll have something to run on.

I for one, say let em have at it.

• Banned
Great another parrot yapping the standard talking points

I would give a right arm to see the GOP do anything NEW. I mean, its the same ol shttt session after session, its incredible the lack of innovative ideas this party lacks, its always the same ol crap and you people should demand better, just sayin

Folks, its time GOP voters and those that sit by the wayside feel the impact of what these people do most.....and that's hurt the one's they love. They're determined to dismantle Medicare, determined to raise the cost of higher education, determined to dismantle ACA, determined to destroy once again the US economy with tax cuts for the rich and their determined to make this economy sooooo bad that come 2016, they'll have something to run on.

I for one, say let em have at it.
You have quotes to back this up? The GOP would like to make some changes to Medicare, that's true, but repairing something is not dismantling, though some parts may have to be removed to repair or replace them. Refusing to allow obama to give away free college educations is not quite the same as making higher education more expensive.
ACA should be dismantled, if not by SCOTUS, then by Congress. The last congressional elections gave the GOP a majority so it could keep obama from further destroying the country and to get rid of obamacare.
Tax cuts for the rich..... Yup we hear that all the time. What we want is a fair tax system that promotes responsibility and excellence instead of rewarding sloth.

Forum List

Back