Cops murdered in California and Wisconsin; Congratulations cop haters.

Where is the close up video with audio of that chant? Until I see it...that bullshit never happened. I've seen and heard that bullshit a dozen times. I need proof that it is un-doctored and I need better audio that shows who is saying what.

You, being a dupe, don't require any of that.
You don't believe anything unless it's a Hollywood production then.

No one gives a rat's ass what you need. It happened and stop being such a low-brow hack ffs!

Where is the close up video with audio of that chant? Until I see it...that bullshit never happened. I've seen and heard that bullshit a dozen times. I need proof that it is un-doctored and I need better audio that shows who is saying what.

No one gives a rat's ass what you need. It happened and stop being such a low-brow hack ffs!

Well he believes all the supposed mass crime and corruption of most cops...despite only a tiny % of video taped ones.

So...he picks and chooses what requires video proof.

WCSC Northern California police officer shot to death
WCSC Police Wisconsin state trooper shot and killed

CONGRATULATIONS to all the cop haters! You get two more brave police officers deaths to celebrate!

In California....one of your precious beloved "mentally ill" suspects...opened fire ambush style on cops and killed a veteran trooper.

In Wisconsin. ..a good gentle church going man....robbed him a bank...you know just a little robbery nothing to bad he just needs hugs......and killed the responding officer.

All you cop haters created this culture of cop killing. Fuck every single one of you.

So whats the countdown for you to flip back into a frothing Liberal? Is it right after O'Malley get the Dem nomination?

Sorry. A video from a hundred yards away doesn't cut it. Try harder.

CONGRATULATIONS to all the cop haters! You get two more brave police officers deaths to celebrate!

In California....one of your precious beloved "mentally ill" suspects...opened fire ambush style on cops and killed a veteran trooper.

In Wisconsin. ..a good gentle church going man....robbed him a bank...you know just a little robbery nothing to bad he just needs hugs......and killed the responding officer.

All you cop haters created this culture of cop killing. Fuck every single one of you.

So whats the countdown for you to flip back into a frothing Liberal? Is it right after O'Malley get the Dem nomination?

Never. The cop hatred spewed by the left over the past 6 months is disgusting and unforgivable. I may not always agree with republicans but they'll get my vote. If nothing else but spite for the left.

So you admit any alleged police corruption or brutality NOT on video...didnt happen. Ok.

Never. The cop hatred spewed by the left over the past 6 months is disgusting and unforgivable. I may not always agree with republicans but they'll get my vote. If nothing else but spite for the left.

Bookmark this for me, willya

Sure. Hey...I accept the doubt. I was a fully retarded moron for two years thinking id vote democrat. I admit it.

But the lefts hatred the past year...unforgivable. Cops are dead as a direct result. Never...ever...will the left get my support.

So you admit any alleged police corruption or brutality NOT on video...didnt happen. Ok.

You are lame and stupid. RW nutjobs have targeted law enforcement in this nation for years. You are with them. Your pals had their sights trained on LEO's last year. Shortly after that....you decided to support their cause.

How many times are you going to call me a cop hater? You know that my son is a cop. Are you retarded?

You are lame and stupid. RW nutjobs have targeted law enforcement in this nation for years. You are with them. Your pals had their sights trained on LEO's last year. Shortly after that....you decided to support their cause.

How many times are you going to call me a cop hater? You know that my son is a cop. Are you retarded?

A tiny fraction of the extreme right are cop haters. True. But they are a fringe...and most republicans are sickened by them.

If your son is a cop...how the hell could you support Democrats who are spreading anti cop culture to the point that cops are being murdered now? YOUR SON could encounter some lunatic who believes the anti cop bullshit Sharpton and Obama and MSNBC and thr liberal media pushes.

They are endangering YOUR SON even more...for the sake of higher ratings and stirring up political anger.

Some GOP members...wanted to trim benefits and pensions for cops and firemen.

Pick your poison. Its a clear choice. Id rather be alive to worry about a lowered pension than have left wingers on TV trashing cops and provoking dangerous crimjnals to commit murder on cops.

A tiny fraction of the extreme right are cop haters. True. But they are a fringe...and most republicans are sickened by them.

If your son is a cop...how the hell could you support Democrats who are spreading anti cop culture to the point that cops are being murdered now? YOUR SON could encounter some lunatic who believes the anti cop bullshit Sharpton and Obama and MSNBC and thr liberal media pushes.

They are endangering YOUR SON even more...for the sake of higher ratings and stirring up political anger.

Pick your poison. Its a clear choice. Id rather be alive to worry about a lowered pension than have left wingers on TV trashing cops and provoking dangerous crimjnals to commit murder on cops.

All of your basic premises are bullshit. You don't speak truth. You are having an emotional breakdown that has caused you to believe that Democrats want dead cops. You are cray-cray.

And when was this 'culture of cop hating' founded? Because the States with the highest rate of cop killing are almost entirely conservative.

Link?

I did tell him he was on double secret probation for the foreseeable future.
And I must say he's passed with flying colors for the most part.

I did tell him he was on double secret probation for the foreseeable future.
And I must say he's passed with flying colors for the most part.

Thanks. I was a moron. No doub about it.

All of your basic premises are bullshit. You don't speak truth. You are having an emotional breakdown that has caused you to believe that Democrats want dead cops. You are cray-cray.

Democrats dont want dead cops.....yeah....and promiscuous gay men dont want AIDS. But sometimes irresponsible actions have unwanted consequences.

The Democrats are pushing an anti cop agenda. And in some cases...outright calling for violence against cops.

Sorry. Just facts.

Democrats dont want dead cops.....yeah....and promiscuous gay men dont want AIDS. But sometimes irresponsible actions have unwanted consequences.

The Democrats are pushing an anti cop agenda. And in some cases...outright calling for violence against cops.

Sorry. Just facts.

Nope. Not facts. Bullshit.

I disagree. The demonrats are pushing an anti white cop agenda, an anti straight agenda, and an anti male agenda. White cops are racists, black cops are wonderful. No problem with the woman cop who shot the guy in the back while he was laying down, because the guy she shot was white. When a white cop shoots a black thug who is going for his gun, it's a major civil rights issue.

Smell the coffee.

And by the way, what race were the murdered cops, and what race were their killers?

Last edited:
Not sure what their race is. Ill wait for a left winger to post it....it matters to them.

Forum List

Back