Cop who constantly pulled motorists over FIRED!!!!

guno, I'm glad you got right on this. This is what, your 3 billionth thread telling us how dangerous Christians are?

Did this police officer beat, shoot, or decapitate anyone who didn't accept his message?

How about a Jewish rabbi cop who circumcises every man he arrests?

How about a Hindu cop who arrests everyone he sees eating a beef burrito?

How about a Catholic priest cop who won't tell anyone what you said if you confess your crime?

What about a Muslim cop who makes you pray to Mecca?

What about a Buddhist cop who arrests anyone who steps on an insect?

I commend the former cop on wanting to do right by the Lord, but if there wasn't any other reason to pull them people over, chances are them people would only stray even further from the Lord if he already wasn't a part of their lives. In other words, the former cop needs to work on his approach in my opinion.

God bless you and the former cop always!!!

Holly

How about a Jewish rabbi cop who circumcises every man he arrests?

How about a Hindu cop who arrests everyone he sees eating a beef burrito?

How about a Catholic priest cop who won't tell anyone what you said if you confess your crime?

What about a Muslim cop who makes you pray to Mecca?

What about a Buddhist cop who arrests anyone who steps on an insect?

what a low IQ answer, christer cops stopping people is normal to you? Jews don't give a shit what other believe just as long as you leave other people alone with your lunatic releigion ,which the goy have a hard time doing. now, go run and see if you jesus cracker comes to life

I see dripping poo has a hard time understanding that the police are supposed to enforce the law not be a missionary for their dead man god on two stick by pulling people over to preach to them, but dripping poo is, dripping poo

Batshit Boy views everything in life through the lens of his racism and bigotry.

Forum List

Back