Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

Is this some sort of way of derailing a thread maybe or does this sort of stuff go on all the time ?
It appears racist, misogynistic rabble-rousers don't like being called out and held accountable for their words.

I see an FBI perp walk in his future. ;)

Oh, just tell your Gestapo thugs to stop harassing and hurting so many Citizens. If they do that, i'm sure things will work out fine from there. Peace. ;)

What did I lose, asshole? You claimed you hired 28 cops and they don't like armed civilians and I called it bullshit. Plus we are supposed to believe you happened to ask all 28 of them after the Dallas police shootings. You have zero credibility.

Deng you are really stupid...........
Cop shot Castile because he said he has gun. Sterling has a gun he got shot............... Cops will get jittery and paranoid if they hear or see a gun.
So tell me................. Do you think cops like armed civilians? Do you think cops like armed civilians with guns slung to their shoulders? You lose moron.

This the second time that you are putting words in my mouth. Asshole. Cop shooting civilians and vise versa has been a problem in this country for long time. So this kinds shooting is not new. Maybe to you its new.
I NEEEEEEVER said I just asked them that question just because of Dallas shooting. That will be impossible for me because all 28 are spread from 3 locations.
I go out with them like dinners and other occasions when I travel to their locations and so with other employees. They are very alert and always vigilant. So these kinds of discussions comes up. I'm always curious......... when coming to these places or any where............... What are your first concern? Armed civilians because you have to assume that everyone is stupid. They also asked me what I think about Trump. Please don't tell me all 28 asked me at the same time. And how the fuck you know how I conduct my business? Idiot.
You said how you conduct business. maybe you lied about all of it, who knows. I said it was bullshit and you flew into a rage and did nothing but prove you're full of shit. No way all 28 cops would express their thoughts on gun rights to you let alone think armed civilians are a bad thing. Thing is most are married to a civilian, have friends and uphold the constitution. Like I said, I've been a long time member of a LEO forum and have a good idea what most believe. The fact you are this tweaked out over it demonstrates a problem. You talked shit, got busted on it and are trying desperately to save face. You don't have the temperament to run a business so I doubt that's even true.

Dude I'm trying to clear your stupidity. You don't even know me and telling me about my temper. How stupid can you be? And I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. Look at Trump temper is he not a businessman?

I gave you an example that cops don't like armed civilians. And still you cannot grasp. You assumed that all armed civilians are good guys. Since when I mentioned about gun rights?
I doubt that you are even involved in LEO activities at all.
If a cop stop any civilians ............... What do you think they are scared about? Or suspect something they have? GUNS GUNS GUNS.......
Please don't tell me cops are scared that this civilians has a donut.
If this do not get to your brain I don't know what else to tell you.
Detroit Police Chief Recommends Concealed Carry | The Arms Guide

From what I can tell most cops don't really care if a person with a CC permit is carrying

That is if the cop knew the person.

If you are a cop or ask the cop that you know.......
1. Do they assumed that a person carrying a gun has a cc permit? Or should feel confident that a person carrying a gun is a law abiding citizen. I don't think so.
2. Do they assumed that all civilians carrying a gun is a good guy? I don't think so.
3. All I mean ALL cops are jittery and paranoid when they hear a word gun or see a gun. That's a proven facts.
4. When they stop a civilians the most they are concerned with is ........... GUNS........ Is this person armed? That's a fact.
5. When they go places or any places the most they are scared with is gunfights. That's a fact.
Now tell me......... if cops like armed civilians.

Now if I ask 2aguy ......... The whole world should be armed like Chicago and ME. And that's a problem.
Weasel? I don't know what to tell you.

If we are talking traffic stops a cop appreciates it when the driver hands his cc permit over with his license and even in states that do not require notification this is what I recommend.

As I have posted earlier I have had experience with being pulled over while carrying

Have you actually talked to any cops about this?

I have. I shoot with some state troopers and know about a half dozen other local cops in various towns. They don't worry about legal CC permit holders as much as you say

Cops are trained to be wary at all traffic stops and not just because of guns

Those are my opinions. I'm fully entitled to them. I also stand by them. But what you accused me of, crosses a line. I have never advocated violence against anyone. What you've done is libelous. You just went too far.
Disagreed. You are a rabble-rouser who has repeatedly posted heated rhetoric that all black men are in danger from the police and they need to do something. You've literally posted dozens of threads labeled "Police State". Your best bet in court is to plead stupidity or insanity. ;)

POLICE STATE: A Public Execution In Baton Rouge?...

Police State: The Word Gestapo. They Are Watching...

Police State: 'Dangerous' Camera Boxes Mounted 'Without Authorization' On NY Streets

Police Brutality In 2015: NWO Police State...

Police State: Cops Show Up At Wrong Address, Execute Pregnant Dog...

That cop needs to hang for murder. Nobody should die over a busted taillight. And they shouldn't be shot if they tell the police they have a carry permit and compleying with an order from a cop to show it. Where did that idiot cop think people carry their permits? In there wallet and the wallet is usually in your back pocket.

I have a feeling the big part of the problem is the cop being Chinese.
He's not from China though. He's American.

Actually he is Mexican. He belongs to the Hispanic Peace Officers Association.

Wrong...they are using the Zimmerman standard....he is a "white" hispanic as it applies to shooting a black guy......
They put Hispanics in with whites when it comes to violent crimes. It raises the number of whites that commit these crimes for the purpose of statistics.

Oh, just tell your Gestapo thugs to stop harassing and hurting so many Citizens. If they do that, i'm sure things will work out fine from there. Peace. ;)
No need. You can tell them yourself for both the FBI investigation and the trial.

If they waste even one minute of their time on me, things are worse than i thought. But when or if they do come, i'll tell them what i've told you. American Police have gotten away with too much for too long. They aren't supposed to be above the law. And then when my lawyers and i are done with them, it'll be onto you and your libelous accusations. Take care. :)

If they waste even one minute of their time on me, things are worse than i thought. But when or if they do come, i'll tell them what i've told you. American Police have gotten away with too much for too long. They aren't supposed to be above the law. And then when my lawyers and i are done with them, it'll be onto you and your libelous accusations. Take care. :)
Yet you think the FBI and the courts will take interest in someone like me who ISN'T advocating violence, calling the police Nazis and our nation a Police State?

Your lawyers are just going to take your money because you don't have a case. Enjoy spending it because it's the only satisfaction you'll receive.

Those are my opinions. I'm fully entitled to them. I also stand by them. But what you accused me of, crosses a line. I have never advocated violence against anyone. What you've done is libelous. You just went too far.
Disagreed. You are a rabble-rouser who has repeatedly posted heated rhetoric that all black men are in danger from the police and they need to do something. You've literally posted dozens of threads labeled "Police State". Your best bet in court is to plead stupidity or insanity. ;)

POLICE STATE: A Public Execution In Baton Rouge?...

Police State: The Word Gestapo. They Are Watching...

Police State: 'Dangerous' Camera Boxes Mounted 'Without Authorization' On NY Streets

Police Brutality In 2015: NWO Police State...

Police State: Cops Show Up At Wrong Address, Execute Pregnant Dog...

Uh, we do live in a Police State. And it's getting worse. Wake up. But those are my expressed opinions. It's not what you've accused me of. But like i said, if they actually take the time to visit me, i'll gladly discuss it with them. And then they along with my attorneys, will discuss your slanderous lies about me. Deal? Cool.

Yet you think the FBI and the courts will take interest in someone like me who ISN'T advocating violence, calling the police Nazis and our nation a Police State?

Your lawyers are just going to take your money because you don't have a case. Enjoy spending it because it's the only satisfaction you'll receive.

Well, you have committed libel here. So you could be spending some money on legal representation as well. But anyway, i don't worship the Police like you Goose Steppers do. If they actually care about me and are willing to waste Taxpayer time & money, than so be it i guess. It wouldn't surprise me. We'll have a nice discussion. Thanks.

Uh, we do live in a Police State. And it's getting worse. Wake up. But those are my expressed opinions. It's not what you've accused me of. But like i said, if they actually take the time to visit me, i'll gladly discuss it with them. And then they along with my attorneys, will discuss your slanderous lies about me. Deal? Cool.
No, we don't, Pauli. Only an ignorant or insane person would think so.

Well, you have committed libel here. So you could be spending some money on legal representation as well. But anyway, i don't worship the Police like you Goose Steppers do. If they actually care about me and are willing to waste Taxpayer time & money, than so be it i guess. It wouldn't surprise me. We'll have a nice discussion. Thanks.
No, I haven't, but you have. Not just against me either. Your threats, bullying and pushing me to "STFU" is falling on deaf ears because you are, indeed, a racist rabble-rouser as dozens of your posts, much less your threads, prove.

Once again enjoying listening to Dallas Police Chief Brown give a Q & A on the shootings. In response to a question about how to fix the problem between police and the black community he said "Serve your community. We're hiring. Get out of that protest line and put in an application. We'll put you in your community and you can help solve problems".

Fucking Awesome. I love this guy.

No, we don't, Pauli. Only an ignorant or insane person would think so.

You're still living in denial. Most Americans are. But like said, when or if they take the time to visit me, i'll tell them that too. Well, my lawyers and i will anyway. But then it's onto you. We'll all get together and discuss your despicable lies about me. Lawyer-up Goose Stepper. Enjoy. :)

No, I haven't, but you have. Not just against me either. Your threats, bullying and pushing me to "STFU" is falling on deaf ears because you are, indeed, a racist rabble-rouser as dozens of your posts, much less your threads, prove.

I am not a racist and have never advocated violence against anyone. You lied. But that'll all get sorted out. And stay tuned, i have a few more Police State updates for ya. The problem isn't going away. Nothing's gonna change till we reverse this Militarization process.

Completely disgusting.

This is a new low for America.
How does a stop for a broken tail light escalate so quickly into this?
How does the officer open fire on the driver with a woman and child in the car?

I think what I find the most disturbing is how calm the woman is. She seemed not surprised at all with the outcome even taking the time to live stream on facebook. This is now almost to be expected by black folks in America.

This one has my guts churning.

I fail to see how the officer felt threatened in broad daylight with a woman and young child in the car during a trivial traffic stop

I agree.
Somehow he made the determination that the driver was dangerous without ever identifying him or running his name.

Before approaching the car, the officer called in the driver's description as matching an armed robbery suspect. Why do you think there as a backup police officer on scene at the time of the shooting?

Except he wasn't the guy and he's dead.

You said: "Somehow he made the determination that the driver was dangerous without ever identifying him or running his name."

You were wrong. As a possible suspect in an armed robbery, the officer determined that it was possible that the driver could be dangerous.

The fact that the driver was not the suspect is hindsight, which is always 20/20.

That cop needs to hang for murder. Nobody should die over a busted taillight. And they shouldn't be shot if they tell the police they have a carry permit and compleying with an order from a cop to show it. Where did that idiot cop think people carry their permits? In there wallet and the wallet is usually in your back pocket.

I have a feeling the big part of the problem is the cop being Chinese.
He's not from China though. He's American.

Actually he is Mexican. He belongs to the Hispanic Peace Officers Association.

Wrong...they are using the Zimmerman standard....he is a "white" hispanic as it applies to shooting a black guy......

Well, except for the fact that this police officer doesn't even look "white".

Deng you are really stupid...........
Cop shot Castile because he said he has gun. Sterling has a gun he got shot............... Cops will get jittery and paranoid if they hear or see a gun.
So tell me................. Do you think cops like armed civilians? Do you think cops like armed civilians with guns slung to their shoulders? You lose moron.

This the second time that you are putting words in my mouth. Asshole. Cop shooting civilians and vise versa has been a problem in this country for long time. So this kinds shooting is not new. Maybe to you its new.
I NEEEEEEVER said I just asked them that question just because of Dallas shooting. That will be impossible for me because all 28 are spread from 3 locations.
I go out with them like dinners and other occasions when I travel to their locations and so with other employees. They are very alert and always vigilant. So these kinds of discussions comes up. I'm always curious......... when coming to these places or any where............... What are your first concern? Armed civilians because you have to assume that everyone is stupid. They also asked me what I think about Trump. Please don't tell me all 28 asked me at the same time. And how the fuck you know how I conduct my business? Idiot.
You said how you conduct business. maybe you lied about all of it, who knows. I said it was bullshit and you flew into a rage and did nothing but prove you're full of shit. No way all 28 cops would express their thoughts on gun rights to you let alone think armed civilians are a bad thing. Thing is most are married to a civilian, have friends and uphold the constitution. Like I said, I've been a long time member of a LEO forum and have a good idea what most believe. The fact you are this tweaked out over it demonstrates a problem. You talked shit, got busted on it and are trying desperately to save face. You don't have the temperament to run a business so I doubt that's even true.

Dude I'm trying to clear your stupidity. You don't even know me and telling me about my temper. How stupid can you be? And I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. Look at Trump temper is he not a businessman?

I gave you an example that cops don't like armed civilians. And still you cannot grasp. You assumed that all armed civilians are good guys. Since when I mentioned about gun rights?
I doubt that you are even involved in LEO activities at all.
If a cop stop any civilians ............... What do you think they are scared about? Or suspect something they have? GUNS GUNS GUNS.......
Please don't tell me cops are scared that this civilians has a donut.
If this do not get to your brain I don't know what else to tell you.
Detroit Police Chief Recommends Concealed Carry | The Arms Guide

From what I can tell most cops don't really care if a person with a CC permit is carrying

That is if the cop knew the person.

If you are a cop or ask the cop that you know.......
1. Do they assumed that a person carrying a gun has a cc permit? Or should feel confident that a person carrying a gun is a law abiding citizen. I don't think so.
2. Do they assumed that all civilians carrying a gun is a good guy? I don't think so.
3. All I mean ALL cops are jittery and paranoid when they hear a word gun or see a gun. That's a proven facts.
4. When they stop a civilians the most they are concerned with is ........... GUNS........ Is this person armed? That's a fact.
5. When they go places or any places the most they are scared with is gunfights. That's a fact.
Now tell me......... if cops like armed civilians.

Now if I ask 2aguy ......... The whole world should be armed like Chicago and ME. And that's a problem.
Weasel? I don't know what to tell you.

If we are talking traffic stops a cop appreciates it when the driver hands his cc permit over with his license and even in states that do not require notification this is what I recommend.

As I have posted earlier I have had experience with being pulled over while carrying

Have you actually talked to any cops about this?

I have. I shoot with some state troopers and know about a half dozen other local cops in various towns. They don't worry about legal CC permit holders as much as you say

Cops are trained to be wary at all traffic stops and not just because of guns

Yes and I agree 100%. Cops don't worry about CC permits.........I have 28 LEO working for me as security guard and I know the very well after many years. They are spread in 3 locations Atlanta, Allentown and San Diego.

My point and argument with Weasel was......... LEO don't like armed civilians running around. Every time they stop any motorist .......... First question............ Is this person armed?Always assumed that this person is armed or stupid......... The rest read my post #789 again.

Good example Castile and Sterling shooting.

On the side ......... Castile was a robbery suspect that is why backup was there right on the spot. If they suspect him of ARMED robbery............... Meaning he is extremely dangerous. Why did Yanez approached him? Normally the protocol is use a bullhorn or something to get him out of his car. Ask him hands up walk slowly backward or lay on the ground................... I got this information from 2 of my cops that are working the other day.

Last edited:
You're still living in denial. Most Americans are. But like said, when or if they take the time to visit me, i'll tell them that too. Well, my lawyers and i will anyway. But then it's onto you. We'll all get together and discuss your despicable lies about me. Lawyer-up Goose Stepper. Enjoy. :)
Niiiiiiice. Let's see how well that plays with the jury. Same with calling me a Nazi. :)

As for your "lawyers", I'm guessing they either exist solely between your ears or you found them at Dewey, Cheatem & Howe.

Dewey-Cheatem-Howe.jpg

I am not a racist and have never advocated violence against anyone. You lied. But that'll all get sorted out. And stay tuned, i have a few more Police State updates for ya. The problem isn't going away. Nothing's gonna change till we reverse this Militarization process.
Dude, you're clearly a racist and you've been inciting violence for a lot longer than I've been calling you on it.

Let the FBI and jury decide. $1000 bet says I win.

Once again enjoying listening to Dallas Police Chief Brown give a Q & A on the shootings. In response to a question about how to fix the problem between police and the black community he said "Serve your community. We're hiring. Get out of that protest line and put in an application. We'll put you in your community and you can help solve problems".

Fucking Awesome. I love this guy.
One way of addressing a problem, but isn't it a shame that we are only going deeper & deeper into a seperate America ? I mean what will we have before long, a nation where you will have to go through check points, and show a passport ID just to transcend communities, towns or states in America ? People had better wake up to what is going on, and they should try to determine where it all started from, and this with this newly forming seperation of ideas, ideals, culture, religions, and values in America.

I think it began with the attack on prayer in school, then the removal of the boy and girl scouts from schools, then the removal of the ten commandments from courthouses, cemetery's, and the attack on our freedoms from within & from outside the country. It is either by domestic or foreign born terrorist who were here supposedly as our friends or they were born here as our supposed family and friends who fool us now. Then religious freedoms are under attack by the LGBT crowd, and on and on it just keeps going & going.

Was watching world war two documentaries on YouTube the other day, and I can't imagine how sad or disappointed those troops would be if they could see how this nation has been torn apart now.

However, their are black Americans who see the cries of the old ways as being racist or idiotic, because they see Americans back then as being racist & against blacks being full citizens for the most part. Their are many blacks who are upset that they feel that they can't fully share in the experiences of the old America, so they seek to create a new history for themselves instead of or in spite of. It is expected. But their are those black (Republicans) who like what they see in another culture (Christian religious culture), and they want that for their experience also.. Shouldn't be no problem at all, but there are blacks who see a major problem with it, because they don't want to see an exodus from the majority black culture in which they believe in most of all, and they fear the numbers being riddled or deminished when they see blacks selling out so to speak.

Compatibility issues between cultures are always at odds with each other, and this includes black cultures, white cultures or etc. Trying to somehow get the cultures to work and live with each other is a work in progress, and the evolution of the mind should be making it easier, but it depends on who is dominating the progression or process, and then it all depends as to whether or not it is excepted by the other cultures, groups or maybe not.

The cultural standards, character, and attitudes have got to work together somehow, and it should never have to be a situation where one has to lose their unique personality, culture, and character just to get along in America.

Forum List

Back