Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

Coming from you? Why would I believe anything you say?
Prove it............I'm waiting.
So the BLM that came to rally armed with rifles slung to their shoulders? What do you think the cops will do when they see armed civilians coming to the rally? Do you realized how stupid you are saying that? Idiot.

asswipe...from the Dallas morning news....notice...not one marcher with a rifle was shot by police...it is hard to shoot someone when your rifle is still hanging down from your sling.....moron....

Open carry creates confusion during Dallas police ambush, but supporters say law works

some of the demonstrators were also carrying rifles.

In the ensuing chaos, one of them was labeled a "person of interest" after police released a photo of him carrying an AR-15 rifle. Others were stopped and questioned by police.

I said... again and again....... Do you see an armed civilians running around during the shooting? Let me repeat to your thick skull.
Do you see an armed civilians during the shooting? Idiot.

I know your tactics....... I know you have a link......... But you don't even understand where I'm coming from.

No moron...you just changed the goal post....I showed you actual people, with actual rifles at the time of the attack...do you think they fucking teleported away from the attack? They had rifles slung on their shoulders when cops were being gunned down....then they teleported to a safe place, never crossing the path of cops in the vicinity......never being seen by cops during the outbreak of the attack........

you are a fucking moron.......

But please...keep changing the goal posts....

Dude I never changed anything. I said again and again. Idiot. Read my post before you joined this conversation. If you do not...... then I will ignore you post in this thread.

Coward.........wow, a racist hater will ignore me on this thread.......whatever will I do?

Whatever you will do........ Dude you are part of the problem in this society.

Because you are trying to prove your point and you are ignoring what I'm telling you to read my previous post before joining in.

NOW you bring up Racism. Getting desperate there eh or feeling guilty that you are a racist.

That's not what you said, Dipshit. You're trying to walk it back, you should be in politics.

You lost. I never walk back...... And never changed any of my views. I just repeated it for you 3x so you stick to your thick skull.
What did I lose, asshole? You claimed you hired 28 cops and they don't like armed civilians and I called it bullshit. Plus we are supposed to believe you happened to ask all 28 of them after the Dallas police shootings. You have zero credibility.

Deng you are really stupid...........
Cop shot Castile because he said he has gun. Sterling has a gun he got shot............... Cops will get jittery and paranoid if they hear or see a gun.
So tell me................. Do you think cops like armed civilians? Do you think cops like armed civilians with guns slung to their shoulders? You lose moron.

This the second time that you are putting words in my mouth. Asshole. Cop shooting civilians and vise versa has been a problem in this country for long time. So this kinds shooting is not new. Maybe to you its new.
I NEEEEEEVER said I just asked them that question just because of Dallas shooting. That will be impossible for me because all 28 are spread from 3 locations.
I go out with them like dinners and other occasions when I travel to their locations and so with other employees. They are very alert and always vigilant. So these kinds of discussions comes up. I'm always curious......... when coming to these places or any where............... What are your first concern? Armed civilians because you have to assume that everyone is stupid. They also asked me what I think about Trump. Please don't tell me all 28 asked me at the same time. And how the fuck you know how I conduct my business? Idiot.
You said how you conduct business. maybe you lied about all of it, who knows. I said it was bullshit and you flew into a rage and did nothing but prove you're full of shit. No way all 28 cops would express their thoughts on gun rights to you let alone think armed civilians are a bad thing. Thing is most are married to a civilian, have friends and uphold the constitution. Like I said, I've been a long time member of a LEO forum and have a good idea what most believe. The fact you are this tweaked out over it demonstrates a problem. You talked shit, got busted on it and are trying desperately to save face. You don't have the temperament to run a business so I doubt that's even true.

Dude I'm trying to clear your stupidity. You don't even know me and telling me about my temper. How stupid can you be? And I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. Look at Trump temper is he not a businessman?

I gave you an example that cops don't like armed civilians. And still you cannot grasp. You assumed that all armed civilians are good guys. Since when I mentioned about gun rights?
I doubt that you are even involved in LEO activities at all.
If a cop stop any civilians ............... What do you think they are scared about? Or suspect something they have? GUNS GUNS GUNS.......
Please don't tell me cops are scared that this civilians has a donut.
If this do not get to your brain I don't know what else to tell you.
Detroit Police Chief Recommends Concealed Carry | The Arms Guide

From what I can tell most cops don't really care if a person with a CC permit is carrying

That cop needs to hang for murder. Nobody should die over a busted taillight. And they shouldn't be shot if they tell the police they have a carry permit and compleying with an order from a cop to show it. Where did that idiot cop think people carry their permits? In there wallet and the wallet is usually in your back pocket.

I have a feeling the big part of the problem is the cop being Chinese.

If it happened as you say, that is probably what needs to happen. Except, the officer called in his description as matching a suspect in an armed robbery. If he did that, it would explain a lot. We don't have the whole story. You have heard the girlfriend's sdie from the video. That is all. That is kind of like the DA in Baltimore tried to hang six cops out to dry on what she "thought" happened, with zero proof. They are all going to walk.

That cop needs to hang for murder. Nobody should die over a busted taillight. And they shouldn't be shot if they tell the police they have a carry permit and compleying with an order from a cop to show it. Where did that idiot cop think people carry their permits? In there wallet and the wallet is usually in your back pocket.

I have a feeling the big part of the problem is the cop being Chinese.
He's not from China though. He's American.

Actually he is Mexican. He belongs to the Hispanic Peace Officers Association.

I agree.
Somehow he made the determination that the driver was dangerous without ever identifying him or running his name.
The driver told the cop he had a gun then reached behind his back

Would you feel threatened if someone did that to you?

Not when he was honest about having a gun.
You don't know what the officer ordered or didn't order. The officer was hysterical on the video.

And you don't either. And the guy just killed someone I'm sure he didn't want to if he was calm and cool you'd criticize him for that too saying he didn't care that he killed a black guy

It seemed to be an .....oh shit, what did I do response. Followed by, I am in deep shit

Regardless, he will claim self defense and be exonerated. The force will find he broke a dozen rules in the stop and relieve him of duty. The city will settle out of court without admitting fault.

And with any luck, he will suck a shotgun. It's a less-painful death than the vivisection he deserves, but at least he'll be dead.

You are a disgusting excuse for a human being.

As of this moment no more is known than last nite.....after listening to local radio all day.....Gov Goofie gave his usual goofie assessment
If you're talking about the Minnesota governor who was on tv earlier today I know what you mean by "Goofie." How did that guy manage to get himself elected to anything? I've heard nodding-out junkies speak with more clarity.

Remember, that state also elected Jesse Ventura and Al Franken.

You lost. I never walk back...... And never changed any of my views. I just repeated it for you 3x so you stick to your thick skull.
What did I lose, asshole? You claimed you hired 28 cops and they don't like armed civilians and I called it bullshit. Plus we are supposed to believe you happened to ask all 28 of them after the Dallas police shootings. You have zero credibility.

Deng you are really stupid...........
Cop shot Castile because he said he has gun. Sterling has a gun he got shot............... Cops will get jittery and paranoid if they hear or see a gun.
So tell me................. Do you think cops like armed civilians? Do you think cops like armed civilians with guns slung to their shoulders? You lose moron.

This the second time that you are putting words in my mouth. Asshole. Cop shooting civilians and vise versa has been a problem in this country for long time. So this kinds shooting is not new. Maybe to you its new.
I NEEEEEEVER said I just asked them that question just because of Dallas shooting. That will be impossible for me because all 28 are spread from 3 locations.
I go out with them like dinners and other occasions when I travel to their locations and so with other employees. They are very alert and always vigilant. So these kinds of discussions comes up. I'm always curious......... when coming to these places or any where............... What are your first concern? Armed civilians because you have to assume that everyone is stupid. They also asked me what I think about Trump. Please don't tell me all 28 asked me at the same time. And how the fuck you know how I conduct my business? Idiot.
You said how you conduct business. maybe you lied about all of it, who knows. I said it was bullshit and you flew into a rage and did nothing but prove you're full of shit. No way all 28 cops would express their thoughts on gun rights to you let alone think armed civilians are a bad thing. Thing is most are married to a civilian, have friends and uphold the constitution. Like I said, I've been a long time member of a LEO forum and have a good idea what most believe. The fact you are this tweaked out over it demonstrates a problem. You talked shit, got busted on it and are trying desperately to save face. You don't have the temperament to run a business so I doubt that's even true.

Dude I'm trying to clear your stupidity. You don't even know me and telling me about my temper. How stupid can you be? And I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me or not. Look at Trump temper is he not a businessman?

I gave you an example that cops don't like armed civilians. And still you cannot grasp. You assumed that all armed civilians are good guys. Since when I mentioned about gun rights?
I doubt that you are even involved in LEO activities at all.
If a cop stop any civilians ............... What do you think they are scared about? Or suspect something they have? GUNS GUNS GUNS.......
Please don't tell me cops are scared that this civilians has a donut.
If this do not get to your brain I don't know what else to tell you.
Detroit Police Chief Recommends Concealed Carry | The Arms Guide

From what I can tell most cops don't really care if a person with a CC permit is carrying

That is if the cop knew the person.

If you are a cop or ask the cop that you know.......
1. Do they assumed that a person carrying a gun has a cc permit? Or should feel confident that a person carrying a gun is a law abiding citizen. I don't think so.
2. Do they assumed that all civilians carrying a gun is a good guy? I don't think so.
3. All I mean ALL cops are jittery and paranoid when they hear a word gun or see a gun. That's a proven facts.
4. When they stop a civilians the most they are concerned with is ........... GUNS........ Is this person armed? That's a fact.
5. When they go places or any places the most they are scared with is gunfights. That's a fact.
Now tell me......... if cops like armed civilians.

Now if I ask 2aguy ......... The whole world should be armed like Chicago and ME. And that's a problem.
Weasel? I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:
He was ordered to produce ID. You don't follow the order, you die. You follow the order, you die. He didn't stand a chance. He was a black man, he had to go. The tail light probably wasn't even broken. The woman has said it wasn't.

See when was he ordered?

Before or after he told the cop he was armed

If the cop asked for the guy's license and as the guy was reaching behind his back he says I have a gun on me then the cop may well have been justified.

If the driver told the cop I have a gun on me and THEN the cop asked for the guy's license then the cop fucked up.

I have a hard time believing any cop would tell a person to produce ID after he was told the person had a gun on him.

He would have asked where the gun was and the driver should have kept his hands in plain sight
The LEO repeatedly ordered the negro to "STOP REACHING!".
The negro apparently was unable mentally to process the words and act accordingly.
BTW for all you LIB pussies when a LEO runs a license plate part of the information about the car owner is whether the owner has a 'CCW' and whether there are any outstanding warrants and whether the owner has a criminal past.

not all states but true in minnesota

the cop would normally ask if the CC was currently carrying

however was it his car or the girls

My state is not a must inform sate but I would tell any cop who pulled me over anyway.
And if I'm carrying I hand my CC Permit to him along with my license

yes indeed i agree

from what i gathered it may be dated

but the cop approached the vehicle with his pistol already drawn

is that true and if so why

How do you know this?

It was reported that the officer called in that the driver matched the description of an armed robbery suspect.

I just saw the video.

What first strikes me about the video is the woman's behavior. She sounds like a really bad actress. First she was acting all cocky and then came the crocodile tears. Seriously, who acts like that when a guy who just shot the person sitting next you is standing just a few feet away with a smoking gun in his hands?

They really need to investigate this matter from several angles. Including the possibility that the black girl and Hispanic cop know each other and this may have been a set up.

Or maybe I just watch way too much ID.

Last edited:
Irrelevant. In MN you do NOT need a CCW to transport a gun in your vehicle. BUT the gun must be unloaded.
1) It is relevant because, allegedly, it was the victim telling the police officer that he had a CCW that set the cop off.

2) In this case, it isn't relevant whether he had a CCW or not nor if he had a gun or not nor if the gun was loaded or not. The police officer never saw a gun before pumping four rounds into the victim.

...and you know this how?

See when was he ordered?

Before or after he told the cop he was armed

If the cop asked for the guy's license and as the guy was reaching behind his back he says I have a gun on me then the cop may well have been justified.

If the driver told the cop I have a gun on me and THEN the cop asked for the guy's license then the cop fucked up.

I have a hard time believing any cop would tell a person to produce ID after he was told the person had a gun on him.

He would have asked where the gun was and the driver should have kept his hands in plain sight
The LEO repeatedly ordered the negro to "STOP REACHING!".
The negro apparently was unable mentally to process the words and act accordingly.
BTW for all you LIB pussies when a LEO runs a license plate part of the information about the car owner is whether the owner has a 'CCW' and whether there are any outstanding warrants and whether the owner has a criminal past.

not all states but true in minnesota

the cop would normally ask if the CC was currently carrying

however was it his car or the girls

My state is not a must inform sate but I would tell any cop who pulled me over anyway.
And if I'm carrying I hand my CC Permit to him along with my license

yes indeed i agree

from what i gathered it may be dated

but the cop approached the vehicle with his pistol already drawn

is that true and if so why

How do you know this?

It was reported that the officer called in that the driver matched the description of an armed robbery suspect.

yes indeed

Irrelevant. In MN you do NOT need a CCW to transport a gun in your vehicle. BUT the gun must be unloaded.
1) It is relevant because, allegedly, it was the victim telling the police officer that he had a CCW that set the cop off.

2) In this case, it isn't relevant whether he had a CCW or not nor if he had a gun or not nor if the gun was loaded or not. The police officer never saw a gun before pumping four rounds into the victim.

...and you know this how?
Sorry, that last one was written incorrectly:

2) In this case, it isn't relevant whether he had a CCW or not nor if he had a gun or not nor if the gun was loaded or not. All that matters is if the police officer saw a gun before pumping four rounds into the victim

Good for you. But judging by your obsession with lying about me, i'm sure you have severe mental illness. I'm quite sure the F.B.I. is well aware of that. And i'm sure when i'm done discussing it rationally with them, they'll be paying you a visit..
Great! Did you give them your name, address and telephone number too?

My guess is, this started out as just another racist cop fishing expedition. They were looking to 'justify' taking this man to jail for something. He died because he was a black man. I know most white people won't accept that, but it is the ugly reality.
Multiple racist comments....again.

Good for you. But judging by your obsession with lying about me, i'm sure you have severe mental illness. I'm quite sure the F.B.I. is well aware of that. And i'm sure when i'm done discussing it rationally with them, they'll be paying you a visit..
Great! Did you give them your name, address and telephone number too?

I'm sure they'll be providing my legal counsel with your information as well. But if not, i'm sure counsel will get it themselves. You can't just go around attacking and slandering folks. Like i said, you've been handled.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back