Cop shoots dead Licensed Conceal Carry holder (MN)

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
a routine traffic stop for a broken taillight

turns to police shooting licensed CC holder

in Minnesota very disturbing

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC

I watched the video earlier this morning. The girlfriend claims he has no criminal record and is licensed to carry, and if that proves to be true then it really was a senseless shooting. If he was legal to carry and had no warrants or record then he would have no reason to be reaching for his gun. Seeing as how the video starts after the shooting though all the facts may never come out.

I watched the video earlier this morning. The girlfriend claims he has no criminal record and is licensed to carry, and if that proves to be true then it really was a senseless shooting. If he was legal to carry and had no warrants or record then he would have no reason to be reaching for his gun. Seeing as how the video starts after the shooting though all the facts may never come out.

more facts need to come out

she said he was reaching for his license

she corrected the cop

she said "you told him to get his license then shot him 4 times "

at this point i tend to believe her

You a fucked up individual.
Look around the forum, Willie. The anti-gun Left regularly and gleefully jumps into or starts threads of a gun-owner being shot. This thread is different. Why? 1) the victim is black and 2) the shooter was a cop.

It always struck me as dysfunctional that LW anti-gunners want only police and military to have arms yet the LW is constantly bitching about the police and the military. Go figure.

Look around the forum, Willie. The anti-gun Left regularly and gleefully jumps into or starts threads of a gun-owner being shot. This thread is different. Why? 1) the victim is black and 2) the shooter was a cop.

It always struck as dysfunctional that LW anti-gunners want only police and military to have arms yet the LW is constantly bitching about the police and the military. Go figure.
Yeah constantly(I forgot to complain, I owe you)............

she corrected the cop

Does one normally keep their driver's license underneath the driver's front seat?
A loaded handgun was found underneath the driver's seat.
There was NO license/wallet/papers found.
The driver DID NOT have a 'CC'.
The driver DID have a criminal record.
Before the LEO left his patrol car he had run a background check on the car.
The car's owner, the driver, had several arrests and two outstanding warrants.
When the LEO approached the vehicle he had already drawn his service weapon.
What the 'girlfriend', AKA a well known hooker, said was total fucking bullshit.
No surprise there.

It always struck me as dysfunctional that LW anti-gunners want only police and military to have arms yet the LW is constantly bitching about the police and the military. Go figure.

exactly

libtards dont have to make any sense

they blindly parrot what they are told to think

she corrected the cop

Does one normally keep their driver's license underneath the driver's front seat?
What the 'girlfriend', AKA a well known hooker, said was total fucking bullshit.
No surprise there.

Where has a single thing you claim been reported?

No surprise there.
Link?

The victim was a passenger. It's not unusual for some men to take their wallets out when sitting. Putting it under a seat instead of leaving it in plain sight is just good security.

I haven't seen anything about your other statements. The investigation will reveal what is true and what is not.

she corrected the cop

No surprise there.

i have not seen any of that evidence

have a link for all that

i actually keep my wallet in the glove box

of the side compartment of whatever vehicle i am driving

so what if the driver didnt have a CC

at very minimum the situation was handled wrong by the police

if the cop already had him dead to rights

why not hold them in the car until back up arrived

i wonder if the 2A spin would get the attention of the right .?

Another black guy shot and killed by the cops . This time his girl broadcast the aftermath on facebook live .

Minneapolis suburb cops pull over the couple for driving while black . Dude tells the cop he has a licensed gun and is going to get his registration and blam!!!

FALCON HEIGHTS, Minn. – A Minnesota officer fatally shot a man in a car with a woman and a child, an official said, and authorities are looking into whether the aftermath was livestreamed in a widely shared Facebook video, which shows a woman in a vehicle with a man whose shirt appears to be soaked in blood telling the camera "police just shot my boyfriend for no apparent reason."

Aftermath of deadly Minnesota police shooting caught on video as protest grows | Fox News

she corrected the cop

No surprise there.

Where has a single thing you claim been reported?

i guess i need to see the links to it

the things that are said during the initial moments after an dramatic incident

tend to be truthful

like i said more evidence will come out

Forum List

Back