Three future Democrat voters got a Gran Torino welcome from 56 year old CC holder. One shot in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
3 teens injured after trying to rob concealed carry license holder: Chicago police
A 56-year-old man was in his vehicle in the 4700-block of West Arthington Street in Lawndale just before 6 a.m., when a vehicle with three male teenagers approached, CPD said.
One of the teens got out of the vehicle, pointed a gun at the victim and demanded his belongings, police said.
A struggle ensued before the victim, a FOID and CCL holder, pulled out his weapon and fired several rounds, according to CPD.
The 15- to 18-year-old driver of that vehicle was shot in the head, and taken to Mt. Sinai hospital in critical condition.
A second teen about the same age was found several blocks away with a gunshot wound to the shoulder. He was taken to Stroger hospital in serious condition.
A third teen, who was in the backseat of the suspect vehicle, suffered a broken leg in the crash, and was taken to a local hospital in fair condition, police said.
Of course they dont talk about the race of the idiots who tried to fuck with a guy who wasnt going to play the game. This is why i conceal carry all the time. If nothing happens that is great, if something does happen, i wont hesitate to shoot. Do stupid stuff, expect very bad results.

3 teens injured after trying to rob concealed carry license holder: Chicago police Of course they dont talk about the race of the idiots who tried to fuck with a guy who wasnt going to play the game. This is why i conceal carry all the time. If nothing happens that is great, if something does happen, i wont hesitate to shoot. Do stupid stuff, expect very bad results.
Always nice when things go right. If the CC accidently shot someone not involved in the incident, who is to blame?

Always nice when things go right. If the CC accidently shot someone not involved in the incident, who is to blame?
Never the guys who instigated the shooting, not with the Marxists around? What if the 3 goons shot an innocent who walked by? Would you blame the CC anyway?

Oh and by the way, i train with my weapons so i dont miss what i shoot at, not like the thugs on the street who shoot like this.

Gangsta-Style-Shooting.gif

3 teens injured after trying to rob concealed carry license holder: Chicago police Of course they dont talk about the race of the idiots who tried to fuck with a guy who wasnt going to play the game. This is why i conceal carry all the time. If nothing happens that is great, if something does happen, i wont hesitate to shoot. Do stupid stuff, expect very bad results.

I love some good news on a pleasant Sunday morning. Too bad, 30 “teens” (peace loving “boys” just havin' some fun) didn't approach the car to meet the man's 30rd AR.

Last edited:
Never the guys who instigated the shooting, not with the Marxists around? What if the 3 goons shot an innocent who walked by? Would you blame the CC anyway?
Absolutely not.

Oh and by the way, i train with my weapons so i dont miss what i shoot at, not like the thugs on the street who shoot like this.
Right, because when there is a gunfight everything goes as planned, at least for the good guys.

Absolutely not.

Right, because when there is a gunfight everything goes as planned, at least for the good guys.
Just like the guy who shot the 3 goons, he has plenty of practice to make sure he is on target. Many goons, just watch TV and pretend that they know how to shoot. A well armed society is a polite society...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back