Cop Kills Black Teen; Democrat Town - Oh Boy!

Looks like a banger got his reward. The bullet costs less than life in prison so good on the cops. Save us money while ridding the streets of a vile banger.

Well, they won't have to deal with Obama encouraging riots this time.

When did Obama encourage riots? Didn't you say you were not a white republican?

"There are productive ways of responding and expressing those frustrations, and there are destructive ways of responding," Obama said. "Burning buildings, torching cars, destroying property, putting people at risk -- that's destructive and there's no excuse for it. Those are criminal acts. And people should be prosecuted if they engage in criminal acts."

Obamas comments on Ferguson.

Looks like a banger got his reward. The bullet costs less than life in prison so good on the cops. Save us money while ridding the streets of a vile banger.

And where is the evidence this kid was a gang banger?

Well what do you call someone who does a drive by, injuring one, flee the scene and then runs from cops? I don't call them upstanding citizens. Or do you not know the story?

And where is the evidence this kid was a gang banger?

Well what do you call someone who does a drive by, injuring one, flee the scene and then runs from cops? I don't call them upstanding citizens. Or do you not know the story?

I call it you making up a story based on your racist assumptions.. Because I read about this on Tuesday night and posted it in another forum.

"The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office said Rose, who worked for the wife of a candidate for lieutenant governor, died at the hospital. The brief report released Wednesday did not list a cause of death or say how many times or where the teenager was shot.

Investigators said Wednesday that the car stopped in East Pittsburgh matched the description of a vehicle being sought in a nonfatal shooting in a town a few miles away. An East Pittsburgh officer, who has not been identified, was taking the driver into custody when the two passengers, including 17-year-old Antwon Rose, ran off.

Investigators have said Rose was shot three times. They also said nobody fired a weapon at the officer during the stop and the teen did not have a weapon on him."

Generally gang bangers don't work for such people. And we really don't know anything about the other shooting.

Protests erupt after unarmed teen killed by police near Pittsburgh

"The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office and a family attorney identified the victim as Antwon Rose II, of Rankin. Rose, who is African-American, died at a hospital. He had been a passenger in the car suspected of being involved in a shooting earlier Tuesday in a nearby community, Allegheny County Police said Wednesday."

Can you read? He was a passenger and no one knows if he actually did any shooting. But why even argue. You faggots are going to do what you always do. Sit in this thread jacking each other off off in white supremacist glee.

Protests erupt after unarmed teen killed by police near Pittsburgh

"The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office and a family attorney identified the victim as Antwon Rose II, of Rankin. Rose, who is African-American, died at a hospital. He had been a passenger in the car suspected of being involved in a shooting earlier Tuesday in a nearby community, Allegheny County Police said Wednesday."

Can you read? He was a passenger and no one knows if he actually did any shooting. But why even argue. You faggots are going to do what you always do. Sit in this thread jacking each other off off in white supremacist glee.

I see your white flag and accept your surrender.

It's called mental masturbation, and the White Supremacists LOVE to engage in it.

So you aren't concerned why the police shot and killed an unarmed 17 year old kid.
It's not confirmed if he was "unarmed". He could have been carrying a 9MM handgun and tossed it away as he started running. He was found with a bullet clip in his pocket. Why would one carry a bullet clip other than to put it into a gun ?

As for why the police would shoot this guy, sure I'm concerned, but that is something for investigators and maybe a grand jury to decide, not rabble rousers in the street, breaking laws and harming people.

Protectionist and others here like him would throw a party if every black male in America that is older than 10 was rounded up and executed or locked up.

That would solve their imaginary problem of blacks causing the white population to be "disadvantaged", because of Affirmative Action.
It would solve that, but we wouldn't have a party, or want to see that happen. Don't be ridiculous.

It's happened again. This time in East Pittsburg, a borough of Allegheny County, in SW Pennsylvania. We've seen it before. Cop(s) kill a black guy, in a place with a Democrat majority (E Pittsburgh is 77% Democrat, Allegheny County govt is heavily Democrat).

First thing is crowds start forming (they already have),. Civil disobedience going on - cops do nothing (already happening). Things get waaaay out of control (hasn't happened, not yet)

Where this all is going, is not known right now. Hopefully, it won't be another Baltimore, where cops stood down, as rioters threw rock and bottles at them. Or another
Ferguson, where looters went to work on stores while cops laid back.

It's early in the day right now (8 AM). Well see what takes place as the day goes on.

Protests Erupt in Pittsburgh Over Black 17-Year-Old Shot Dead by Police Officer (VIDEOS)
In Republican areas, they party.

True. But he's 72, And he lies a lot. He was white when he claimed he was denied entry into a grad program, then when he was challenged on his racism, he turns Hispanic. He's a 72 year old loser mad because he didn't get what he thinks he is entitled to as a white man.
You get things wrong a lot. I have posted about my racial identity many times for 5 years in this forum. I've never said it was anything but what it is > 50/50 Hispanic-White. When I was denied in a graduate program from Affirmative Action, it wasn't because of being White. It was because of being non-black. 2 other Hispanics were denied, as were a few Asians, as were 5 women, I recollect.

And I don't "think" I didn't get what I was entitled to. I KNOW I didn't get that. I was entitled to an assistantship, because the director told me I was academically in the top 5 of the class, and 8 assistantships were given out.
Only blacks got them.

And why do you mention my age, twice ? You got something against 72 year olds ? Age prejudice ?

Obama encouraged no riots.
He encouraged them repeatedly with his attack dogs, Ally Al Sharpton and Erratic Eric Holder. The Obama/Sharpton/Jackson/Crump race hustlers machine. Together they have incited riots all over the country, with make believe charges against cops in Ferguson, Baltimore, N. Charleston, SC, Baton Rouge, New York City, Charlotte, NC, Tulsa, OK, etc, etc.

Obama sent his running dogs out, threatening mayors & governors with DOJ lawsuits if they didn't comply with his demands to order cops to stand down, and let rioters riot. Obama has carried on a race hustler campaign , threatening them with US Justice Dept lawsuits that the cities and states can't afford to fight, if they don't comply with his wishes. That's how things like "give them space to destroy" came from (Stephanie Rawlings). And keeping the National Guard away from the Ferguson rioters (Jay Nixon)

Forum List

Back