Cop Kills Black Teen; Democrat Town - Oh Boy!

A police officer may not seize an unarmed, nondangerous suspect by shooting him dead...however...Where the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others, it is not constitutionally unreasonable to prevent escape by using deadly force.

— Justice Byron White, Tennessee v. Garner

The fieeing felon excuse does not apply in this case. Notice the first line in SCOTUS opinion by judge White, then STFU.
Notice the second line. This is what allows cops to shoot fleeing felons.

An East Pittsburgh officer, who has not been identified, was taking the driver into custody when the two passengers, including 17-year-old Antwon Rose, ran off.

Investigators have said Rose was shot three times. They also said nobody fired a weapon at the officer during the stop and the teen did not have a weapon on him."

Generally gang bangers don't work for such people. And we really don't know anything about the other shooting.
A 9MM pistol was found in the car, and Rose had a 9MM clip in his pocket,

Protests erupt after unarmed teen killed by police near Pittsburgh

"The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office and a family attorney identified the victim as Antwon Rose II, of Rankin. Rose, who is African-American, died at a hospital. He had been a passenger in the car suspected of being involved in a shooting earlier Tuesday in a nearby community, Allegheny County Police said Wednesday."
"African-American" is a wrong term in this case. The correct word to use is black.

Protectionist there was some confusion in one of the last discussions involving former police officer Michael Slager when he shot and killed Walter Scott in the back.

We were trying to explain to you why the fleeing felon rule doesn't apply across the board to any felon, that it applies only under certain circumstances - being black and attempting to flee either singularly or in combination does not supply the necessary conditions to lawfully be shot in the back and killed. The following set of circumstances however perfectly outlines a situation where the fleeing felon rule DOES apply and the police officers would have been completely justified in shooting this guy to prevent him from fleeing had not a private citizen stopped him first
'I Fired To Stop The Shooter.' Pastor Tells Of Shooting Walmart Gunman

It's happened again. This time in East Pittsburg, a borough of Allegheny County, in SW Pennsylvania. We've seen it before. Cop(s) kill a black guy, in a place with a Democrat majority (E Pittsburgh is 77% Democrat, Allegheny County govt is heavily Democrat).

First thing is crowds start forming (they already have),. Civil disobedience going on - cops do nothing (already happening). Things get waaaay out of control (hasn't happened, not yet)

Where this all is going, is not known right now. Hopefully, it won't be another Baltimore, where cops stood down, as rioters threw rock and bottles at them. Or another
Ferguson, where looters went to work on stores while cops laid back.

It's early in the day right now (8 AM). Well see what takes place as the day goes on.

Protests Erupt in Pittsburgh Over Black 17-Year-Old Shot Dead by Police Officer (VIDEOS)
Unarmed black teen killed by cop was shot in upper body while fleeing; death ruled homicide

Can you read? He was a passenger and no one knows if he actually did any shooting. But why even argue. You faggots are going to do what you always do. Sit in this thread jacking each other off off in white supremacist glee.
I don't know if he did any actual shooting, no, but neither do those idiots in that lawless crowd out there protesting what they know nothing about.

Protectionist there was some confusion in one of the last discussions involving former police officer Michael Slager when he shot and killed Walter Scott in the back.

We were trying to explain to you why the fleeing felon rule doesn't apply across the board to any felon, that it applies only under certain circumstances - being black and attempting to flee either singularly or in combination does not supply the necessary conditions to lawfully be shot in the back and killed. The following set of circumstances however perfectly outlines a situation where the fleeing felon rule DOES apply and the police officers would have been completely justified in shooting this guy to prevent him from fleeing had not a private citizen stopped him first
'I Fired To Stop The Shooter.' Pastor Tells Of Shooting Walmart Gunman
The set of circumstances where the fleeing felon rule DOES apply, is clearly outlined in Tennessee vs Garner. Where the suspect is a felon, and he's fleeing. Makes no difference what color he is. Quit race carding.

News reports tonight showed protestor idiots blocking both sides of an interstate, and cops taking no action to disperse and/or arrest them. Not surprising. This is why the words "Democrat town" are in the title of this thread.

Invariably, in areas controlled by idiotic Democrats, idiotic protestors are allowed to break laws, even endangering people, to suck up to the black majority, Democrat majority VOTING population. Here we go again.

We need a federal law that will get traffic blockers arrested on federal crimes, and put them in federal prisons. The highways need to be kept clear. Blocking them could stop emergency vehicles, and people who have medical emergencies.

We also should have a law to arrest the politicians who order the police to stand down, and take no action against the lawbreaking mob. At the every least, perpetrators could be identified fro the videos, and arrested later.

The set of circumstances where the fleeing felon rule DOES apply, is clearly outlined in Tennessee vs Garner. Where the suspect is a felon, and he's fleeing. Makes no difference what color he is. Quit race carding.
How is it that you are able to cite the applicable case and then misapply the ruling? Do you know what's missing here and in every damn case you've been wrong about? A THREAT! Being black is not a threat, attempting to flee from the police is not a threat, the mere presence of a weapon is not a threat if it's not being used in a threatening manner, etc.

The officer who shot this young man had just been sworn in hours before the shooting. The reason people are angry and protesting is because it's the same BS over and over again with the police using unnecessary and in far too many cases unlawful force against young black people essentially for disobedience when we can reference incident after incident where a white subject actually in possession of a weapon, threatening people and pointing it at police officer lived to tell the tale. The standoff at the Bundy ranch is just one situation that readily comes to mind, the armed takeover of a bird sanctuary on federal land where weapons are not allowed is another, not to mention these stories:
8 White People Who Pointed Guns At Police Officers and Managed Not to Get Killed

Practicing law without a license is a third degree felony in the state of Florida. Should the police be legally allowed to shoot people in the back and kill them simply because they don't want any interaction with the police and attempt to flee? Should they be allowed to do that to you?

How is it that you are able to cite the applicable case and then misapply the ruling? Do you know what's missing here and in every damn case you've been wrong about? A THREAT! Being black is not a threat, attempting to flee from the police is not a threat, the mere presence of a weapon is not a threat if it's not being used in a threatening manner, etc.

The officer who shot this young man had just been sworn in hours before the shooting. The reason people are angry and protesting is because it's the same BS over and over again with the police using unnecessary and in far too many cases unlawful force against young black people essentially for disobedience when we can reference incident after incident where a white subject actually in possession of a weapon, threatening people and pointing it at police officer lived to tell the tale. The standoff at the Bundy ranch is just one situation that readily comes to mind, the armed takeover of a bird sanctuary on federal land where weapons are not allowed is another, not to mention these stories:
8 White People Who Pointed Guns At Police Officers and Managed Not to Get Killed
The reason people are angry and is because it's the same BS over and over again with the police using necessary force, in self-defense, against young black people, who can't seem to keep their hands visible, and racist, and hyperparanoid blacks, and some whites too, influenced by inciting from Obama and Sharpton, run out into the street like a pack of wild dogs, and rant, before anyone has even really focused in on what has happened yet.

We are angry because we're tired of this shit of Democrat politicians standing down our police forces, and endangering us, by allowing these idiots to block traffic, loot, riot, etc. These Democrat mayors and other politicians who allow this stuff, need to be arrested and jailed for what they're doing (ex. East Pittsburgh, Baltimore, New York, Ferguson, Tulsa, etc.

And I did not "misapply" anything. I already said I don't know the exact facts of the Rose case. They are yet to be discovered. I was only talking about the FFL, generally. Stop being paranoid and hysterical.

Practicing law without a license is a third degree felony in the state of Florida. Should the police be legally allowed to shoot people in the back and kill them simply because they don't want any interaction with the police and attempt to flee? Should they be allowed to do that to you?
They should (and are) allowed to do it to me, or anyone else, if the suspect is a felon, and is fleeing, and will pose a danger to the community at large if he is permitted to escape. The FFL is for the PROTECTION of the community, not to oppress the suspect.

Pittsburgh in the hizzouse! Represent!
If you dont already, get house insurance.

I already have house insurance and East Pittsburgh is 15 miles from us.
My post was more facetious than anything. I knew you had insurance lol

I thought I was going to need it last night. lol. We got a decent amount of water in the basement from some crazy storms. Flash floods everywhere.

This is two blocks down from the house:
View attachment 200068 View attachment 200069 View attachment 200070

We drove from Gettysburg to Pittsburg one night a couple of years ago. I thought we were going to die in the hail storm.

We are angry because we're tired of this shit of Democrat politicians standing down our police forces, and endangering us, by allowing these idiots to block traffic, loot, riot, etc. These Democrat mayors and other politicians who allow this stuff, need to be arrested and jailed for what they're doing (ex. East Pittsburgh, Baltimore, New York, Ferguson, Tulsa, etc.
Where in Florida are you where Democratic mayors are allowing you to be subjected to people blocking traffic, looting, rioting, etc.?

Where in Florida are you where Democratic mayors are allowing you to be subjected to people blocking traffic, looting, rioting, etc.?

It's the town called My Imagination, Florida. You won't find it on a map.

They should (and are) allowed to do it to me, or anyone else, if the suspect is a felon, and is fleeing, and will pose a danger to the community at large if he is permitted to escape. The FFL is for the PROTECTION of the community, not to oppress the suspect.
While you practicing law without a license and fleeing from the police may be trying to the patience of some of us (really trying), engagement in that particular felony does not in and of itself make you a "threat" and particularly not a threat who deserves to be gunned down in the streets simply for attempting to flee. That is NOT how the fleeing felon rule is supposed to be applied, lots of things are felonies but not all felonies involve the use of violence or threats to others. This is what I'm trying to get you to see and understand and is why I stated that even though you correctly referenced the applicable case you keep misapplying the ruling made in the case - you did in the Walter Scott case and you cited it again here as automatic justification for the police having shot Antwon Rose and killing him. That is not paranoia, let alone hysterics, this is fact.

Forum List

Back