Cop Kills Black Teen; Democrat Town - Oh Boy!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It's happened again. This time in East Pittsburg, a borough of Allegheny County, in SW Pennsylvania. We've seen it before. Cop(s) kill a black guy, in a place with a Democrat majority (E Pittsburgh is 77% Democrat, Allegheny County govt is heavily Democrat).

First thing is crowds start forming (they already have),. Civil disobedience going on - cops do nothing (already happening). Things get waaaay out of control (hasn't happened, not yet)

Where this all is going, is not known right now. Hopefully, it won't be another Baltimore, where cops stood down, as rioters threw rock and bottles at them. Or another
Ferguson, where looters went to work on stores while cops laid back.

It's early in the day right now (8 AM). Well see what takes place as the day goes on.

Protests Erupt in Pittsburgh Over Black 17-Year-Old Shot Dead by Police Officer (VIDEOS)

Last edited:
It's happened again. This time in East Pittsburg, a borough of Allegheny County, in SW Pennsylvania. We've seen it before. Cop(s) kill a black guy, in a place with a Democrat majority (E Pittsburgh is 77% Democrat, Allegheny County govt is heavily Democrat).

First thing is crowds start forming (they already have),. Civil disobedience going on - cops do nothing (already happening). Things get waaaay out of control (hasn't happened, not yet)

Where this all is going, is not known right now. Hopefully, it won't be another Baltimore, where cops stood down, as rioters threw rock and bottles at them. Or another

It's early in the day right now (8 AM). Well see what takes place as the day goes on.

Protests Erupt in Pittsburgh Over Black 17-Year-Old Shot Dead by Police Officer (VIDEOS)

So you aren't concerned why the police shot and killed an unarmed 17 year old kid.

So you aren't concerned why the police shot and killed an unarmed 17 year old kid.

Protectionist and others here like him would throw a party if every black male in America that is older than 10 was rounded up and executed or locked up.

That would solve their imaginary problem of blacks causing the white population to be "disadvantaged", because of Affirmative Action.

Last edited:

Protectionist and others here like him would throw a party if every black male in America that is older than 10 was rounded up and executed or locked up.

That would solve their imaginary problem of blacks causing the white population to be "disadvantaged", because of Affirmative Action.

True. But he's 72, And he lies a lot. He was white when he claimed he was denied entry into a grad program, then when he was challenged on his racism, he turns Hispanic. He's a 72 year old loser mad because he didn't get what he thinks he is entitled to as a white man.

He was a fleeing felon. Got what he asked for. Maybe you can run from cops soon?

Pittsburgh in the hizzouse! Represent!
If you dont already, get house insurance.

I already have house insurance and East Pittsburgh is 15 miles from us.
My post was more facetious than anything. I knew you had insurance lol

I thought I was going to need it last night. lol. We got a decent amount of water in the basement from some crazy storms. Flash floods everywhere.

This is two blocks down from the house:
836EFCCE-E254-4992-A0FA-7F2D2F634632.jpeg 05982363-3EB8-4136-AEE2-FF31E391A681.jpeg A17FF096-64E8-4B23-86CB-04377180A403.jpeg

I thought I was going to need it last night. lol. We got a decent amount of water in the basement from some crazy storms. Flash floods everywhere.

View attachment 200068 View attachment 200069 View attachment 200070
That sucks! Good luck to you man!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

View attachment 200068 View attachment 200069 View attachment 200070
We had a bad flood a few years ago. I remember driving in the middle of nowhere (only road passable) and looked out in the field and there were 5+ foot waves! No shit man. There is a decent sized river next to it adding the current. It was crazy!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

He was a fleeing felon. Got what he asked for. Maybe you can run from cops soon?

A police officer may not seize an unarmed, nondangerous suspect by shooting him dead...however...Where the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others, it is not constitutionally unreasonable to prevent escape by using deadly force.

— Justice Byron White, Tennessee v. Garner

The fieeing felon excuse does not apply in this case. Notice the first line in SCOTUS opinion by judge White, then STFU.

Well, they won't have to deal with Obama encouraging riots this time.

When did Obama encourage riots? Didn't you say you were not a white republican?

Ferguson. I'm not.

Try posting up statements made by Obama that would have incited a riot.
You don't accept facts that goes against you story boy, why ask for them?

There are no facts that support this claim, bitch.

New Topics

Forum List

Back