Convicted violent drug criminal chosen as U.S. flag bearer for Olympics

i heard they were going to ask you,but the flag would be to heavy for you,so they had to ask a man to do it....just sayin.....

They asked Phelps to do it. A real man doesn't do what he did behind the wheel of a car.
oh really?.....so guys who are considered "real men" have never had a DUI?....and are you shootspeedos mouthpiece?....

Men think. Someone getting to that level of intoxication and driving almost twice the speed limit aren't thinking.

Maybe one of those you consider a man will do that and the results will affect you personally.
men have also been arrested for DUI's.....im sure you had to have known that....

You're basing "men" on age. I'm basing it on the mental capacity to not do stupid things.
you are not making any sense....young men or old men who are considered "smart" can do stupid things just as well as one who is considered stupid......and drinking a little to much and either driving or doing something else thats not too bright has happened quite a bit through the years....plenty of "smart" people have driven while drunk...

They asked Phelps to do it. A real man doesn't do what he did behind the wheel of a car.
oh really?.....so guys who are considered "real men" have never had a DUI?....and are you shootspeedos mouthpiece?....

Men think. Someone getting to that level of intoxication and driving almost twice the speed limit aren't thinking.

Maybe one of those you consider a man will do that and the results will affect you personally.
men have also been arrested for DUI's.....im sure you had to have known that....

You're basing "men" on age. I'm basing it on the mental capacity to not do stupid things.
you are not making any sense....young men or old men who are considered "smart" can do stupid things just as well as one who is considered stupid......and drinking a little to much and either driving or doing something else thats not too bright has happened quite a bit through the years....plenty of "smart" people have driven while drunk...

Driving drunk and recklessly isn't a man's decision.

Never said it didn't happen but it's not thinking on the level of an adult whether it be a man or a woman.

I see nothing wrong with preventing a drug user, homosexual, convicted criminal or atheist from carrying our Country's banner that represents the best among us in the Olympics. We don't need our children looking up to people like that, those people don't represent us.

Last edited:
Driving drunk and recklessly isn't a man's decision.

Never said it didn't happen but it's not thinking on the level of an adult whether it be a man or a woman.

Phelps is not a man. He's a psychopath who does whatever he wants and doesn't even think about the safety of others. Drunk driving and extreme speeding are ok to him.

Roll, roll, roll the joint
Pass it down the line
Take a toke, hold the smoke
Feel it blow your mind!

Smokin' the good shit today, boy?

Forum List

Back