Convicted violent drug criminal chosen as U.S. flag bearer for Olympics

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Michael Phelps was convicted of DUI a couple years back - .14% BAC. DUI is obviously a drug crime and it's one that kills thousands of americans every year. He was also doing 84 in a 45 zone. He's a psychopath with no concern for the safety of others. But he's rich and famous and got off with probation and now he gets this honor!!!

Michael Phelps selected as U.S. flag bearer for 2016 Rio Olympics opening ceremony - CNN.com

aug 3 2016 (CNN)Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian of all time, has been selected as the U.S. flag bearer for the opening ceremony of the Rio Olympic Games by a vote of fellow Team USA members.

The U.S. Olympic Committee made the announcement Wednesday morning.

"I'm honored to be chosen, proud to represent the U.S., and humbled by the significance of carrying the flag and all it stands for," Phelps said in a statement.

• Banned
I smell the heavy hand of obozo in this decision. His beloved father was a serial drunk driver (along with being a serial wife beater) who once killed an innocent man by his drunk driving. To obozo drunk driving is cool.

Michael Phelps was convicted of DUI a couple years back - .14% BAC. DUI is obviously a drug crime and it's one that kills thousands of americans every year. He was also doing 84 in a 45 zone. He's a psychopath with no concern for the safety of others. But he's rich and famous and got off with probation and now he gets this honor!!!

Michael Phelps selected as U.S. flag bearer for 2016 Rio Olympics opening ceremony - CNN.com

aug 3 2016 (CNN)Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian of all time, has been selected as the U.S. flag bearer for the opening ceremony of the Rio Olympic Games by a vote of fellow Team USA members.

"I'm honored to be chosen, proud to represent the U.S., and humbled by the significance of carrying the flag and all it stands for," Phelps said in a statement.
yourshipmentof128537163529020000.jpg

It isn't because he is rich and famous, it is because he is white, Silly Goose. :eusa_naughty:

First; and let's be clear on this; you do not represent "the board". Secondly you are only questionably able to represent yourself. And poorly at that...

i heard they were going to ask you,but the flag would be to heavy for you,so they had to ask a man to do it....just sayin.....

• Banned
First; and let's be clear on this; you do not represent "the board". Secondly you are only questionably able to represent yourself. And poorly at that...

The board notes all you have is namecalling. Address the issue or admit i'm right.

The board notes all you have is namecalling. Address the issue or admit i'm right.
the board also notes that you are a pussy and notes how you ignore anyone who does address the topic....

yourshipmentof128537163529020000.jpg
I concur. It was a nice try but.....well, not really.

i heard they were going to ask you,but the flag would be to heavy for you,so they had to ask a man to do it....just sayin.....

They asked Phelps to do it. A real man doesn't do what he did behind the wheel of a car.

They asked Phelps to do it. A real man doesn't do what he did behind the wheel of a car.
oh really?.....so guys who are considered "real men" have never had a DUI?....and are you shootspeedos mouthpiece?....

oh really?.....so guys who are considered "real men" have never had a DUI?....and are you shootspeedos mouthpiece?....

Men think. Someone getting to that level of intoxication and driving almost twice the speed limit aren't thinking.

Maybe one of those you consider a man will do that and the results will affect you personally.

Men think. Someone getting to that level of intoxication and driving almost twice the speed limit aren't thinking.

Maybe one of those you consider a man will do that and the results will affect you personally.
men have also been arrested for DUI's.....im sure you had to have known that....

men have also been arrested for DUI's.....im sure you had to have known that....

You're basing "men" on age. I'm basing it on the mental capacity to not do stupid things.

Forum List

Back