Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

I don't believe he does. Most of the shit he's heard about homos comes from some friends of his that were incarnated and old episodes of The Jerry Springer Show. Seriously, I am not joking. :lol:

There is a lot of homosexuality going on in the joint, mdk. The key is not to drop the soap when in the shower, although if you're into this stuff, maybe you should.

Yes, I remember you making the claim that there were more gay people in prison than in free society in this nation. When I pressed you to prove that claim you vanished into a puff of smoke, but that's what usually happens to retards that make shit up.

Its intuitively true.

The vast majority of Gay Rapes in America happen in our nation's penal system.

Even libs talk about sodomy in the joint
So you actually believe that the guys raping each other in prison are gay? :lol:

Its called "Gay Rape" for a reason.
Except it's not, it's just called rape. The men raping each other in prison aren't gay, shortbus, they're rapists.

Do you know any gay people?

I do and none of them have ever tried to "recruit" me

I don't believe he does. Most of the shit he's heard about homos comes from some friends of his that were incarnated and old episodes of The Jerry Springer Show. Seriously, I am not joking. :lol:

There is a lot of homosexuality going on in the joint, mdk. The key is not to drop the soap when in the shower, although if you're into this stuff, maybe you should.

Yes, I remember you making the claim that there were more gay people in prison than in free society in this nation. When I pressed you to prove that claim you vanished into a puff of smoke, but that's what usually happens to retards that make shit up.

Its intuitively true.

So you actually believe that the guys raping each other in prison are gay? :lol:
It proves that homosexuality is fluid, just as your claims of having 5 children proves it.

Its intuitively true.

It proves that homosexuality is fluid, just as your claims of having 5 children proves it.

Let me guess...you think I had sex with men to get pregnant? Have you been living under a rock for the past few hundred years?

Artificial insemination

No, anyone with a couple of brain cells knows this is unnatural. Apparently, your cells are dead.

If you had more than a couple if brain cells you would know it occurs in nature...the opposite of unnatural.

Asexual in many plants because For a species to continue it must procreate. You're outdumbing yourself.
Who said anything about everyone being gay? Heterosexuals are procreating enough for both gays and straights. Nature needs those that don't procreate too. Someone has to take care of the children the heterosexuals don't want.

I was illustrating a point. You're definitely correct about your second point.
What point do you think you were illustrating?

You can't continue the species without a sperm and an egg. You couldn't deduce that?

Asexual in many plants because For a species to continue it must procreate. You're outdumbing yourself.
Do you really think that the human race has any difficulty reproducing?

I have 7 billion reasons to doubt that

None at all. Now, show me where 7 billion human males can produce and continue the species without a female.

So you really think that every single male on the planet will turn homosexual?

There have been homosexuals as long as there have been humans there is no reason to think the human race will go extinct because all the men turn gay

No. And yes, there have been homosexuals here from the beginning. They do nothing to further the species though.
Really? How many babies have you had? I've had five...all while being gay. (Gay does not equal infertile)

I've had one and Im heterosexuial. You didn't have those five babies without sperm.

I'm sorry that I profited from and facilitated your psychological torture which made you contemplate suicide, but I'm gay again! So we're cool now, right?

I think a number of homos are going to contemplate suicide now.

At least those who have a dream of normalcy.

Being told that their situation is hopeless and they are unable to change has to be devastating.

But its bullshit you know. If people can change genders through talk therapy,drugs and surgery, why wouldn't they be able to change their sexual practices?
You are the one who needs to change. You are the one whos situation is hopeless

If you had more than a couple if brain cells you would know it occurs in nature...the opposite of unnatural.

Who said anything about everyone being gay? Heterosexuals are procreating enough for both gays and straights. Nature needs those that don't procreate too. Someone has to take care of the children the heterosexuals don't want.

You can't continue the species without a sperm and an egg. You couldn't deduce that?

The some and the egg are present in gay people

None at all. Now, show me where 7 billion human males can produce and continue the species without a female.

There have been homosexuals as long as there have been humans there is no reason to think the human race will go extinct because all the men turn gay

No. And yes, there have been homosexuals here from the beginning. They do nothing to further the species though.
Really? How many babies have you had? I've had five...all while being gay. (Gay does not equal infertile)

I've had one and Im heterosexuial. You didn't have those five babies without sperm.

It is safe to assume you never had sexual relations after that one since it would not further the species, correct?

Thats interesting. Ive never met a human who has sperm and eggs.

Is anyone surprised?

It takes a special type of self hatred to continue to push conversion 'therapy' when the facts on it are clear as a bell - it does not work. It would not surprise me if the majority of people involved in such endeavors turn out to be gay or some other sexual orientation outside normal.

I honestly have no idea how conversion therapy works, I would imagine it would be similar to whatever type of therapy is use for people like Weiner. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with people being gay, but just question if people (adults) should have a choice in the type of therapy the feel may be best help them.

Gays say they are born this way and that it's not a choice, but transgenders say they are born in the wrong body, or whatever, and for them it is a choice. So why is it not also a choice for someone who is born gay but feels heterosexual?

1. That therapy must have some efficacy, considering how hard gay activists work to stifle its use.

2. There is evidence that it is a choice.
"In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35. For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation."
Column: Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay? - USATODAY.com

It is safe to assume you never had sexual relations after that one since it would not further the species, correct?

Not at all. A heterosexual can procreate and recreate. A homosexual can not procreate with one of its own, only recreate.

Yes...to the point where it means that people have the right to follow the tenants of their religion in their daily lives, and to worship freely, openly without fear of persecution. I do not support the more recent interpretation of religious freedom that says that people can discriminate in the name of God and impose their religious beliefs on others.
Yet, you believe YOU can impose your beliefs on children by pressuring them to examine homosexuality and transgenderism.
You continue to put vague, nebulous horseshit out there without specific examples of what the fuck your referencing and expect me to respond. You're just playing a sick game and demonstrating that you have no clue as to how to debate a topic
Oh yeah, no one is pressuring children about their sexuality, huh.
You keep repeating that same shit over and over again, but seem to be unable to explain what exactly you think is going on. I will not even try to comment on such nebulous shit. It's like trying to nail Jell-O to the wall
We both know what's going on, you just can't admit it. If Johnny comes to public school in a dress and makeup, he's not going to be urged to get therapy, he's going to be coddled and encouraged to explore his femininity.
Actually, you have no idea how such a matter would be handled. What do you mean by coddled? As opposed to what? Being ridiculed and demeaned? Is that What comes next? Oh right the suicide and the funeral. The fact is that children experiencing gender dysphoria are offered therapy- not to "cure them-but to help them to sort out what they are experiencing and feeling. That is not "encouraging them" It is giving the room to discover themselves . Perhaps that is too subtle a difference for your closed mind and ridged thought process to deal with . In fact I know that it is.

Thats interesting. Ive never met a human who has sperm and eggs.

Sorry it is so confusing for you...let me make it more clear.

Some gay people have sperm and some have eggs...just like in non-gay people

That is complete and utter horseshit ! Gay people are not sterile A gay man produces sperm. A lesbian produces ovum and can carry a child ,.They have children and more importantly that form families and are parents to children who have come to be in their care in a variety of ways-just like with heterosexual couples. Stop embarrassing yourself with your inane equine excrement.

Not at all. A heterosexual can procreate and recreate. A homosexual can not procreate with one of its own, only recreate.

Is it natural to want to recreate?

Yet, you believe YOU can impose your beliefs on children by pressuring them to examine homosexuality and transgenderism.
You continue to put vague, nebulous horseshit out there without specific examples of what the fuck your referencing and expect me to respond. You're just playing a sick game and demonstrating that you have no clue as to how to debate a topic
You keep repeating that same shit over and over again, but seem to be unable to explain what exactly you think is going on. I will not even try to comment on such nebulous shit. It's like trying to nail Jell-O to the wall
We both know what's going on, you just can't admit it. If Johnny comes to public school in a dress and makeup, he's not going to be urged to get therapy, he's going to be coddled and encouraged to explore his femininity.
Actually, you have no idea how such a matter would be handled. What do you mean by coddled? As opposed to what? Being ridiculed and demeaned? Is that What comes next? Oh right the suicide and the funeral. The fact is that children experiencing gender dysphoria are offered therapy- not to "cure them-but to help them to sort out what they are experiencing and feeling. That is not "encouraging them" It is giving the room to discover themselves . Perhaps that is too subtle a difference for your closed mind and ridged thought process to deal with . In fact I know that it is.

You're agreeing with me whether you know it or not. You're saying exactly what I thought you would say. The boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man, not "sort out what they are experiencing or feeling". Gender dysphoria is mental illness. Our culture and media are confusing children and adults like you are willing pawns. My wife is a teacher in the public school system. We live in an area that is very middle class and an even mixture of lefty and righty in the school system. She had a boy student in the 7th grade who was slight and small for his age and he thought he was gay. His mom is in the legal system, drugs. He is being raised by his grandmother and she was neutral on his condition. My wife never encouraged him to "explore his feelings". There were problems at home and he was eventually shipped to live with his uncle in a small town about 30 miles away. He was a totally different kid when we saw him again. He looked like a young MAN. We asked him about his "gay" period and he laughed and admitted he was confused and felt pressured to be gay because of media and culture.

Last edited:
The founder of one of the nation’s largest conversion therapy programs, who spent decades leading the organization, now says he is gay, apologizing for his role in the practice.

McKrae Game, who founded and led Hope for Wholeness in South Carolina, publicly announced he was gay in early June, more than two years after the organization’s board of directors abruptly fired him.

In a Facebook post last week, Game, 51, said he was “wrong,” adding: “Please forgive me.”

Conversion therapy group founder comes out as gay, apologizes

To me, this is like one of the most stupid things ever. You have to really be a moron to believe this stuff. If you’re a straight person you know you can’t be turned gay. It’s just the same the opposite way.
I’ll never understand the real reason right wingers and Republicans hate gay people.
At the rate that the Republican Party shrinking, they’re going to have to find reasons to like people and stop looking for reasons to hate people.

The founder of one of the nation’s largest conversion therapy programs, who spent decades leading the organization, now says he is gay, apologizing for his role in the practice.

McKrae Game, who founded and led Hope for Wholeness in South Carolina, publicly announced he was gay in early June, more than two years after the organization’s board of directors abruptly fired him.

In a Facebook post last week, Game, 51, said he was “wrong,” adding: “Please forgive me.”

Conversion therapy group founder comes out as gay, apologizes

To me, this is like one of the most stupid things ever. You have to really be a moron to believe this stuff. If you’re a straight person you know you can’t be turned gay. It’s just the same the opposite way.
I’ll never understand the real reason right wingers and Republicans hate gay people.
At the rate that the Republican Party shrinking, they’re going to have to find reasons to like people and stop looking for reasons to hate people.
He isnt the first to do this. These people seem to be incredibly conflicted.

Conversion therapy crusader has something to say: He’s gay

A South Carolina man who founded one of the nation's biggest conversion therapy ministries has something to say: he's gay.

The Post and Courier reports Hope for Wholeness founder McKrae Game came out of the closet this summer, nearly two years after he was fired from the faith-based conversion therapy program. He's now trying to come to terms with the harm he inflicted when he was advocating for religious efforts to change a person's sexuality.

“Conversion therapy is not just a lie, but it’s very harmful,” Game told The Post and Courier.

Conversion therapy leader for 2 decades, McKrae Game disavows movement he helped fuel

“I was a religious zealot that hurt people,” Game said in an interview. “People said they attempted suicide over me and the things I said to them. People, I know, are in therapy because of me. Why would I want that to continue?”

Game recently published a written apology to his personal Facebook page in which he called for the dissolution of any conversion therapy practice or ex-gay ministry. Though he condemned the practices, Game also said a group like Hope for Wholeness could serve as a community for those that believe “homosexuality is incongruent with their faith.”
Not at all surprising.

You're agreeing with me whether you know it or not. You're saying exactly what I thought you would say. The boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man, not "sort out what they are experiencing or feeling". Gender dysphoria is mental illness. Our culture and media are confusing children and adults like you are willing pawns. My wife is a teacher in the public school system. We live in an area that is very middle class and an even mixture of lefty and righty in the school system. She had a boy student in the 7th grade who was slight and small for his age and he thought he was gay. His mom is in the legal system, drugs. He is being raised by his grandmother and she was neutral on his condition. My wife never encouraged him to "explore his feelings". There were problems at home and he was eventually shipped to live with his uncle in a small town about 30 miles away. He was a totally different kid when we saw him again. He looked like a young MAN. We asked him about his "gay" period and he laughed and admitted he was confused and felt pressured to be gay because of media and culture.
How the fuck am I agreeing with you? You are just prattling on with some irrelevant anecdotal crap that in no way relates to what I just said. You think that the boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man? You're saying exactly what I thought you would say and it is stupid..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back