Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

Doesn't surprise me.

Most people who hate so vehemently are often projecting their own self hate onto others

That's an interesting theory.

Would you say the same about Gay Activists, that the most rabid are actually closeted Normal people?

Are gay activists trying to turn straight people gay?

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

Gay activists in the penitentiary are trying to recruit straights all the time.

Do you know any gay people?

I do and none of them have ever tried to "recruit" me
When I was a teenager and worked in a White Castle hamburger joint in downtown Minneapolis back in the 1960s, homos were always flirting with me and inviting me for a "ride", always older guys. They gave me the biggest tips. Ha ha.

Hardly "recruiting".

Would you say the same about Gay Activists, that the most rabid are actually closeted Normal people?

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

I don't believe he does. Most of the shit he's heard about homos comes from some friends of his that were incarnated and old episodes of The Jerry Springer Show. Seriously, I am not joking. :lol:

There is a lot of homosexuality going on in the joint, mdk. The key is not to drop the soap when in the shower, although if you're into this stuff, maybe you should.

Yes, I remember you making the claim that there were more gay people in prison than in free society in this nation. When I pressed you to prove that claim you vanished into a puff of smoke, but that's what usually happens to retards that make shit up.

Nope, it is not. Only hate filled bigots think so.

Or maybe you are like this guy and just covering for your own hidden desires

No, anyone with a couple of brain cells knows this is unnatural. Apparently, your cells are dead.

If you had more than a couple if brain cells you would know it occurs in nature...the opposite of unnatural.

Asexual in many plants because For a species to continue it must procreate. You're outdumbing yourself.
Do you really think that the human race has any difficulty reproducing?

I have 7 billion reasons to doubt that

None at all. Now, show me where 7 billion human males can produce and continue the species without a female.

So you really think that every single male on the planet will turn homosexual?

There have been homosexuals as long as there have been humans there is no reason to think the human race will go extinct because all the men turn gay

No, anyone with a couple of brain cells knows this is unnatural. Apparently, your cells are dead.

If you had more than a couple if brain cells you would know it occurs in nature...the opposite of unnatural.

Asexual in many plants because For a species to continue it must procreate. You're outdumbing yourself.

None at all. Now, show me where 7 billion human males can produce and continue the species without a female.

There are not 7 billion gay males, do try and keep up.

There have been homosexuals as long as there have been humans there is no reason to think the human race will go extinct because all the men turn gay

No. And yes, there have been homosexuals here from the beginning. They do nothing to further the species though.

The media does a lot to promote homosexuality on TV. The program "in Living Color" used to feature a couple of homosexuals talking about life issues and making it seem normative

No. And yes, there have been homosexuals here from the beginning. They do nothing to further the species though.
So what?

I'm not gay and I don't have kids. And as I said humans need no help in reproducing in fact It can be argued we are reproducing too much

There are not 7 billion gay males, do try and keep up.

I didnt say there were. Try to comprehend. I know its difficult when you're constantly hurling childish zingers.

So what? Did you stop having sex after you were done having kids, since it did nothing to further the species?

Have you ever gotten a blow job, that does nothing to further the species.

And homosexuality is in fact not a ‘disorder.’

Yeah, it is.

Who said anything about everyone being gay? Heterosexuals are procreating enough for both gays and straights. Nature needs those that don't procreate too. Someone has to take care of the children the heterosexuals don't want.

The media does a lot to promote homosexuality on TV. The program "in Living Color" used to feature a couple of homosexuals talking about life issues and making it seem normative

AFL-CIO head 'would have a hard time supporting' 'Medicare-for-all' that eliminates union plans

The bit was called Men on Films and it was fucking hysterical. The two reviewed movies like Siskel and Ebert, but in a more flamboyant and exaggerated way. lol.

I love that you think that a humorous comedy skit from the 1990's was a promotion or some sort of recruitment tool for queers.

Yeah, it is.

Who said anything about everyone being gay? Heterosexuals are procreating enough for both gays and straights. Nature needs those that don't procreate too. Someone has to take care of the children the heterosexuals don't want.

I was illustrating a point. You're definitely correct about your second point.

Really? How many babies have you had? I've had five...all while being gay. (Gay does not equal infertile)

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

I don't believe he does. Most of the shit he's heard about homos comes from some friends of his that were incarnated and old episodes of The Jerry Springer Show. Seriously, I am not joking. :lol:

There is a lot of homosexuality going on in the joint, mdk. The key is not to drop the soap when in the shower, although if you're into this stuff, maybe you should.

Yes, I remember you making the claim that there were more gay people in prison than in free society in this nation. When I pressed you to prove that claim you vanished into a puff of smoke, but that's what usually happens to retards that make shit up.

Its intuitively true.

The vast majority of Gay Rapes in America happen in our nation's penal system.

Even libs talk about sodomy in the joint

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

When I was a teenager and worked in a White Castle hamburger joint in downtown Minneapolis back in the 1960s, homos were always flirting with me and inviting me for a "ride", always older guys. They gave me the biggest tips. Ha ha.

Hardly "recruiting".
Bullshit.

I was illustrating a point. You're definitely correct about your second point.
What point do you think you were illustrating?

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

Its intuitively true.

It's cool. I didn't expect you to prove your weeks-old assertion, but why should today be any different?

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

Its intuitively true.

So you actually believe that the guys raping each other in prison are gay? :lol:

Its intuitively true.

So you actually believe that the guys raping each other in prison are gay? :lol:

Its called "Gay Rape" for a reason.

Forum List

Back