Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

Conversion therapy crusader has something to say: He’s gay

A South Carolina man who founded one of the nation's biggest conversion therapy ministries has something to say: he's gay.

The Post and Courier reports Hope for Wholeness founder McKrae Game came out of the closet this summer, nearly two years after he was fired from the faith-based conversion therapy program. He's now trying to come to terms with the harm he inflicted when he was advocating for religious efforts to change a person's sexuality.

“Conversion therapy is not just a lie, but it’s very harmful,” Game told The Post and Courier.

Conversion therapy leader for 2 decades, McKrae Game disavows movement he helped fuel

“I was a religious zealot that hurt people,” Game said in an interview. “People said they attempted suicide over me and the things I said to them. People, I know, are in therapy because of me. Why would I want that to continue?”

Game recently published a written apology to his personal Facebook page in which he called for the dissolution of any conversion therapy practice or ex-gay ministry. Though he condemned the practices, Game also said a group like Hope for Wholeness could serve as a community for those that believe “homosexuality is incongruent with their faith.”
Doesn't surprise me.

Most people who hate so vehemently are often projecting their own self hate onto others

That's an interesting theory.

Would you say the same about Gay Activists, that the most rabid are actually closeted Normal people?

Are gay activists trying to turn straight people gay?

And homosexuality is in fact not a ‘disorder.’

Yeah, it is.

Nope, it is not. Only hate filled bigots think so.

Or maybe you are like this guy and just covering for your own hidden desires

No, anyone with a couple of brain cells knows this is unnatural. Apparently, your cells are dead.

If you had more than a couple if brain cells you would know it occurs in nature...the opposite of unnatural.

Asexual in many plants because For a species to continue it must procreate. You're outdumbing yourself.
Do you really think that the human race has any difficulty reproducing?

I have 7 billion reasons to doubt that

And homosexuality is in fact not a ‘disorder.’

Yeah, it is.

No, anyone with a couple of brain cells knows this is unnatural. Apparently, your cells are dead.

If you had more than a couple if brain cells you would know it occurs in nature...the opposite of unnatural.

Asexual in many plants because For a species to continue it must procreate. You're outdumbing yourself.

Not everything is about procreation...but I guess that is the only reason you ever had sex....if you ever have.

I'm sorry that I profited from and facilitated your psychological torture which made you contemplate suicide, but I'm gay again! So we're cool now, right?

I think a number of homos are going to contemplate suicide now.

At least those who have a dream of normalcy.

Being told that their situation is hopeless and they are unable to change has to be devastating.

But its bullshit you know. If people can change genders through talk therapy,drugs and surgery, why wouldn't they be able to change their sexual practices?

original-gay-pill.jpg

It means that people who are in touch with reality don't give a rat's hind parts about "sin"
Do you support the first amendment?
Yes...to the point where it means that people have the right to follow the tenants of their religion in their daily lives, and to worship freely, openly without fear of persecution. I do not support the more recent interpretation of religious freedom that says that people can discriminate in the name of God and impose their religious beliefs on others.
Yet, you believe YOU can impose your beliefs on children by pressuring them to examine homosexuality and transgenderism.
You continue to put vague, nebulous horseshit out there without specific examples of what the fuck your referencing and expect me to respond. You're just playing a sick game and demonstrating that you have no clue as to how to debate a topic
Oh yeah, no one is pressuring children about their sexuality, huh.
You keep repeating that same shit over and over again, but seem to be unable to explain what exactly you think is going on. I will not even try to comment on such nebulous shit. It's like trying to nail Jell-O to the wall

Yeah, it is.

Not everything is about procreation...but I guess that is the only reason you ever had sex....if you ever have.

More kindergarten quips.

More kindergarten quips.

You are the one that claimed sex was solely for procreation.

A South Carolina man who founded one of the nation's biggest conversion therapy ministries has something to say: he's gay.

The Post and Courier reports Hope for Wholeness founder McKrae Game came out of the closet this summer, nearly two years after he was fired from the faith-based conversion therapy program. He's now trying to come to terms with the harm he inflicted when he was advocating for religious efforts to change a person's sexuality.

“Conversion therapy is not just a lie, but it’s very harmful,” Game told The Post and Courier.

Conversion therapy leader for 2 decades, McKrae Game disavows movement he helped fuel

“I was a religious zealot that hurt people,” Game said in an interview. “People said they attempted suicide over me and the things I said to them. People, I know, are in therapy because of me. Why would I want that to continue?”

Game recently published a written apology to his personal Facebook page in which he called for the dissolution of any conversion therapy practice or ex-gay ministry. Though he condemned the practices, Game also said a group like Hope for Wholeness could serve as a community for those that believe “homosexuality is incongruent with their faith.”
Doesn't surprise me.

Most people who hate so vehemently are often projecting their own self hate onto others

Would you say the same about Gay Activists, that the most rabid are actually closeted Normal people?

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

Gay activists in the penitentiary are trying to recruit straights all the time.

Doesn't surprise me.

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

Do you know any gay people?

I do and none of them have ever tried to "recruit" me

Doesn't surprise me.

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

I don't believe he does. Most of the shit he's heard about homos comes from some friends of his that were incarnated and old episodes of The Jerry Springer Show. Seriously, I am not joking. :lol:

Doesn't surprise me.

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

When I was a younger man, homos would sometimes try to recruit me, yes.

Of course that was back in the day, when homosexuality wasn't as glorified as it is today. I'm sure the young guys today have to deal with heavy duty recruitment. That's why the number of guys taking it in the caboose has risen exponentially in recent years.

But those who want to break the Sodomy Habit shouldn't be left without hope

Do you support the first amendment?
Yes...to the point where it means that people have the right to follow the tenants of their religion in their daily lives, and to worship freely, openly without fear of persecution. I do not support the more recent interpretation of religious freedom that says that people can discriminate in the name of God and impose their religious beliefs on others.
Yet, you believe YOU can impose your beliefs on children by pressuring them to examine homosexuality and transgenderism.
You continue to put vague, nebulous horseshit out there without specific examples of what the fuck your referencing and expect me to respond. You're just playing a sick game and demonstrating that you have no clue as to how to debate a topic
Oh yeah, no one is pressuring children about their sexuality, huh.
You keep repeating that same shit over and over again, but seem to be unable to explain what exactly you think is going on. I will not even try to comment on such nebulous shit. It's like trying to nail Jell-O to the wall
We both know what's going on, you just can't admit it. If Johnny comes to public school in a dress and makeup, he's not going to be urged to get therapy, he's going to be coddled and encouraged to explore his femininity.

Doesn't surprise me.

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

I don't believe he does. Most of the shit he's heard about homos comes from some friends of his that were incarnated and old episodes of The Jerry Springer Show. Seriously, I am not joking. :lol:

There is a lot of homosexuality going on in the joint, mdk. The key is not to drop the soap when in the shower, although if you're into this stuff, maybe you should.

Doesn't surprise me.

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

When I was a younger man, homos would sometimes try to recruit me, yes.

Of course that was back in the day, when homosexuality wasn't as glorified as it is today. I'm sure the young guys today have to deal with heavy duty recruitment. That's why the number of guys taking it in the caboose has risen exponentially in recent years.

But those who want to break the Sodomy Habit shouldn't be left without hope

So they knew you were straight and made a pass at you?

Funny how that has never happened to me you must have set off the gaydar

I found an old-timey poster the gay activists once used to lure unsuspecting breeders into the well-manicured claws of Sodomy:

41DYsKdqxiL.jpg

Doesn't surprise me.

Yes they are.

Glad you asked that.

When I was a teenager and worked in a White Castle hamburger joint in downtown Minneapolis back in the 1960s, homos were always flirting with me and inviting me for a "ride", always older guys. They gave me the biggest tips. Ha ha.

Yeah, it is.

Do you really think that the human race has any difficulty reproducing?

I have 7 billion reasons to doubt that

None at all. Now, show me where 7 billion human males can produce and continue the species without a female.

Forum List

Back