conspiracy theories proven to be true.....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
anyone help me out here.....

the last one i cna think of is the round earth crowd....yet the flat earthers cling to their therory....

The secret cabal that got together and wrote the Federal Reserve act is a conspiracy fact, as documented in both [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Temple-Federal-Reserve-Country/dp/0671675567]Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country [/ame] and [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/0912986212] The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve[/ame]

A very good audio presentation on the latter book can be had HERE

Hi Manure:

anyone help me out here.....

the last one i cna think of is the round earth crowd....yet the flat earthers cling to their therory....

Tell us what you see in the EMPTY HOLE:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

crater-stahl.jpg

Manure cannot even tell the difference between a crashed 100-ton Jetliner 'and' this EMPTY HOLE:

17-93.jpg

02766a20.jpg

Manure has been shown the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph (click here) of the same EMPTY HOLE taken on April 20, 1994, but he refuses to simply accept 'the' 911Truth!

Indenial2.jpg

Why do so many people continue to stand in the stench of their own ignorance as Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES??? The answer is very simple: These idiots 'are' worthy of utter destruction (#7) and the H1N1 Bio-weapon 'Second Wave' (my Ukraine Plague Topic) 'is' coming for you . . .

GL,

Terral

The only ones that I think are true (as opposed to proven) are
1. Kennedy assassination (marine sharpshooters couldn't duplicate the 3-shots, Stone's movie "JFK" even if half true is scary)

2. The Wellstone murder to keep their overseas tax shelters. See OP for potential cover-up helpers.

Microsoft considers reselling games piracy.

Oh, wait...that one turned out to be untrue.

:lol:

Not according to the game resellers. ;)

Also .... w00t! I'm Ravi's new attempt at flaming! My words of wisdom to so many others (and you several times already): You suck at flaming.

Microsoft considers reselling games piracy.

Oh, wait...that one turned out to be untrue.

:lol:

Not according to the game resellers. ;)

Also .... w00t! I'm Ravi's new attempt at flaming! My words of wisdom to so many others (and you several times already): You suck at flaming.
And you suck at proving yourself.

Microsoft Admits the Importance of Used Games Sales - GameStop is not alone - Softpedia

Fail.

Yet ... the game reseller interviewed by their own spokesperson said it was a concern ... seriously, you suck at flaming.

Forum List

Back