conspiracy theories proven to be true.....

The only ones that I think are true (as opposed to proven) are
1. Kennedy assassination (marine sharpshooters couldn't duplicate the 3-shots, Stone's movie "JFK" even if half true is scary)

2. The Wellstone murder to keep their overseas tax shelters. See OP for potential cover-up helpers.

In the assassination of President Kennedy the physical, forensic, medical and eye witness evidence points to more than one gunman ...

But there is proof of ONE conspiracy in that case...a conspiracy between the Justice Department, the FBI and the White House to assure that the public and the world are lead to believe Lee Harvey Oswald is the lone assassin...

HERE is documented proof that officials in the HIGHEST levels of our government wanted to "cut off" all speculation of a second gunman and wanted nothing BUT an outcome from the Warren Commission that Oswald acted alone...

This memo was sent from the Justice Department to the White House on November 25, 1963...3 days after the President was assassinated and one day after Oswald was killed and no longer able to stand trial.

The "intent" of our government in regards to any investigation is CLEAR in this memo and they are mirrored in phone conversations between LBJ and J Edgar Hoover in the same time frame...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Memo from Nicholas deB. Katzenbach, Deputy Attorney General

November 25, 1963

MEMORANDUM FOR MR. MOYERS

It is important that all of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's Assassination be made public in a way which will satisfy people in the United States and abroad that all the facts have been told and that a statement to this effect be made now.

1. The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial.

2. Speculation about Oswald's motivation ought to be cut off, and we should have some basis for rebutting thought that this was a Communist conspiracy or (as the Iron Curtain press is saying) a right-wing conspiracy to blame it on the Communists. Unfortunately the facts on Oswald seem about too pat-- too obvious (Marxist, Cuba, Russian wife, etc.). The Dallas police have put out statements on the Communist conspiracy theory, and it was they who were in charge when he was shot and thus silenced.

3. The matter has been handled thus far with neither dignity nor conviction. Facts have been mixed with rumor and speculation. We can scarcely let the world see us totally in the image of the Dallas police when our President is murdered.

I think this objective may be satisfied by making public as soon as possible a complete and thorough FBI report on Oswald and the assassination. This may run into the difficulty of pointing to in- consistencies between this report and statements by Dallas police officials. But the reputation of the Bureau is such that it may do the whole job. The only other step would be the appointment of a Presidential Commission of unimpeachable personnel to review and examine the evidence and announce its conclusions. This has both advantages and disadvantages. It think it can await publication of the FBI report and public reaction to it here and abroad.

I think, however, that a statement that all the facts will be made public property in an orderly and responsible way should be made now. We need something to head off public speculation or Congressional hearings of the wrong sort.

Nicholas deB. Katzenbach

Deputy Attorney General

FBI JFK Assassination File (62-109060)

:lol: I think it would kill you to admit to being wrong.

:eusa_eh: You do have selective comprehension. While I can count the number of times I have openly admitted to being wrong on here (note: openly) ... I do when proven wrong ... which you have never done, and likely will never do, for several reasons, but my favorite is this: You suck at flaming.

yeah, sure kk...here's a new avatar I think will fit you better than your current one.

images

Hey guys,

I just discovered a new website that's seems to be pretty informative. It has some books that are right up the alley of debunking "conspiracy theories", as well as a forum for discussion. It's called knowledgeconscious.com

I highly recommend it!!!

Hi Manure:

anyone help me out here.....

the last one i cna think of is the round earth crowd....yet the flat earthers cling to their therory....

Tell us what you see in the EMPTY HOLE:

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

crater-stahl.jpg

Manure cannot even tell the difference between a crashed 100-ton Jetliner 'and' this EMPTY HOLE:

17-93.jpg

02766a20.jpg

Manure has been shown the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph (click here) of the same EMPTY HOLE taken on April 20, 1994, but he refuses to simply accept 'the' 911Truth!

Indenial2.jpg

Why do so many people continue to stand in the stench of their own ignorance as Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES??? The answer is very simple: These idiots 'are' worthy of utter destruction (#7) and the H1N1 Bio-weapon 'Second Wave' (my Ukraine Plague Topic) 'is' coming for you . . .

GL,

Terral

Hate to say it manu, but you asked for it.

Last edited:

the last one i cna think of is the round earth crowd....yet the flat earthers cling to their therory....

Methinks you've mis phrased your thread title. You mean "Accepted as true" not proven as true. As if acceptence by the public was the brand of truth applied as a generalization, a cognitive distortion. Implying that it is okay that social fears and pressures control our decision making and political positions.

That FEMA and other officials conspired to deceive an official investigation as well as America is proven right here.

FEMA presents that the core of the Twin towers is configured like this.

femacore.gif

and the core of WTC 2 looks like this.

southcorestands.gif

and the lead engineers information in a September 13, 2001 Newsweek articel identifys a conrete core.

A screen shot of the below linked original of the 3rd floor core plans "leaked" from silverstein and associates "leak" to s. jones.

3rd floor core plan

An image of ground zero shows that the north wall concrete core wall at its base of WTC 1 bears absolutely no resemblence to the silverstein plans which basically support FEMA's diagram (the only oofficial depiction of the core structure.)

The supposed "plans" to the towers and upon close examination digital alterations that expose the scanned blueprints as subterfuge are found.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

Here is the site of the original.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/plans/doc/pac1TowerA/A-A-159_1.png

All this in an environment shown to deprived of official records of the public buildings. The ex NYC mayor took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding. Meaning that NIST was decieved and the investigation sabotaged AS WELL AS THE truth movement.

Motive,

Means,

Opportunity

There is no factual opposition to this allegation. Trying to oppose it simply exposes one as either irrational or aligned with the infiltration of the US government and seeking to keep the secret of the methods of mass murder used on 9-11.

Last edited:

When you get a chance, look up the definition of conspiracy then go to a criminal court and try and find some theorists also known as prosecutors.

Last edited:
The secret cabal that got together and wrote the Federal Reserve act is a conspiracy fact, as documented in both Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country and The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

A very good audio presentation on the latter book can be had HERE

Excellent, I would just add that Eustice Mullins is the best source not William Greider. Mullins books have recently gone back in ptint for a reasonable price, the early edition were too expensive so Greider found a market.

Forum List

Back