Ukraine Plague Is H1N1 Swine11 Biological Weapon Upgrade

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Terral, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Greetings to All:

The current front line battle of the H1N1 Swine11 Bio-Terror Attack (my Topic) is taking place right now in Ukraine where more than 1 million people have been infected with the upgraded virus.

UkrainePlague.Blogspot.com << Bookmark and check for daily updates

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN9XFS8x6KE]Update Ukraine Plague[/ame]

Sherrie has her hand on the pulse of what is going on right now in Ukraine with what appears to be Pneumonic Plague.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLXCF5CwCNQ&feature=player_embedded"]Ukraine Pnemonic Plague Update Nov 8[/ame]

I found out about the UkrainePlague.Blogspot.com information from the Truther Girls and this recent Nov. 8 Update Video (my recent Swine11 Update Post #553). Our problem is that real Pneumonic Plague (Wiki) is a bacterial infection that spreads much slower than what is happening in Ukraine. The big red flags are popping up everywhere over the extreme 'silence' from the News Media Outlets simply looking the other way, while the situation in Ukraine is exploding like a powder keg. Tim Alexander Earl of Stirling has concluded that the Ukraine "Pneumonic Plague" is a Viral Bioweapon:

LabVirus.com

When the experts conclude that this Ukraine Plague is 'not' the H1N1 Biological Weapon, they mean this new strain is not the H1N1 "Herald/Carrier Wave" Strain that produces mild symptoms and no symptoms at all in a majority of the global population.

Recombinomics.com (link) reports that the Ukrain 'Pneumonic Plague" Is a Viral Bioweapon Outbreak from Baxter Labs:

LabVirus.com Story

Dr. Bill Deagle and his guests are providing the latest information on the Ukraine Bioweapon Recombination of the H1N1/H5N1/H3N1 Virus on this edition of the Nutrimedical Report:

GNC Live.com

Nutrimedical Report Nov. 9, 2009 Hour 1

Nutrimedical Report Nov. 9, 2009 Hour 3

Dr. Bill gives people living in the USA between two and three weeks to prepare for a 'much' more lethal strain of this Upgraded Bioweapon to begin spreading like wildfire right here in America. The virus HAS CHANGED (mutated), which means you have 'no' immunity and no vaccine on earth can save you.

Remember from my Survival Topic (here) that more people will perish from the chaos and mayhem from the panic and hysteria than from the H1N1 Biological Weapon itself. One day you will wake up to the News that Obama has declared Medical Martial Law (my Topic). The store shelves will be empty in just hours and the world as you know it will indeed "Change." Right now is the time to gather your survival supplies and make ready for the crap to hit the fan . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  2. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,048
    Terral=:cuckoo:

3. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492

Thanks for fixing that link Terral.

Your post just didn't make sense until that link was fixed.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. candycorn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,048
    Have you ever noticed how Terral never seems to take his own advice? He'll be here in a month talking about the "next big thing" which will be anthrax laced Christmas trees or something even more bizarre. Wind him up and let him walk away. Don't run after him.

5. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Candy:

What is happening right now in Ukraine 'is' coming to the USA in the very near future. Dr. Bill Deagle says that the Ukraine Plague (Upgraded H1N1 Bioweapon) is already here!

Nutrimedical Report Nov. 9, 2009 Hour 3

Just imagine how stupid :)cuckoo:) you guys will look when Americans start dropping like flies 'and' Obama comes on the TV declaring Medical Martial Law 'and' Mandatory H1N1 Vaccinations. Only then will video information like this . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3zSDdm-SHI"]. . . Begin Making Perfect Sense . . .[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ73eOmdsv0&feature=related"]Coming To Your Town Very Soon[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNPn2JLz7Jc&feature=related"]Ready? Set? Here Comes US/Global Genocide[/ame]

GL,

Terral

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. candycorn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,048
    Terral=:cuckoo:

7. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Candy:

I see that DiveBomb has competition in the Village Idiot :)confused:) Department . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN2v3qeHtTk"]The Truther Girls Genocide Update[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rDrNrmY1wQ&NR=1]Pneumonic Plague Outbreak Concealed ...[/ame]

GL,

Terral

8. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    I hope that FEMA makes mass graves.

Because then when the large oil fields that they recently found under the Rockies and under North Dakota are all dried up, the human remains in the FEMA mass graves will likely have been turned into oil.

9. JenyEliza

JenyEliza Princess of Rhetoric

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +353
    Yukon has a brother named Terral? :cuckoo:

10. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    Terral. You're wasting your time.
    You're preaching to brainwashed sheep.
    They'll be in denial until the last moment. Then they'll be suicidal.:eusa_pray:

My inlaws were in denial until the last moment. My MIL watched her parents and grandmother drug out and killed in the front yard. They hauled her 18 year old ass off to "camp" after reaming it out a bit.She's Ukranian.
    In "camp" she met my FIL who had the same scenario with his family in Poland.
    He was allowed to live due to his abilities as a master cobbler.
    The old lady is still alive, 88. We left with their blessings, words of encouragement and the old man thanked me for not "letting his daughter see what he saw"
    No idiots Not like peach cobbler.He was a shoe maker/leather man.
    I could hear CNTR TAB Wiki all the way down here.:confused::confused:

Their parents were sheep that caused their children to experience Hell. They had plenty of chance to get out but greed kept them sitting still like deer in the headlights.

I sold 2 farms that were profiting me a bit over 1/2 million a year. I left EVERYTHING.
    I burned trophies, photo albums, high school year books.I gave away$6000 worth of parrots, $20K worth of Japanese Koi and a Honda accord LS with 20K miles on it. I even left most of my clothes in the closet since the guy that bought the main house was my size.

I left with a backpack and a bulldog. Converted my money to Euro's and mining stocks/copper futures etc:cool: The rest is in assets you can walk on, swim in, or grow and harvest food on.:cool:

There would be no reason to preach to older Europeans, Argentinians, Chileans or even Japanese since they KNOW what is awaiting the flag waving, burger chomping idiots in the Idiocracy formerly known as The United States of America.
    Now known as Amurkastan..Empire turned Mpyre.

Terral. Go tend to your preps.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009