Conservatives sold themselves two lies

It's crp because you can't refute it and it fly's in the face of your IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT rant. And OBOZO's so called recovery was anemic at best.

Oh, I agree, it was anemic... because the initial damage was so bad.

The complete collapse of the housing market meant even people with good credit had no collateral to take out loans.

10 TRILLION in wealth was lost in 2008, about half of the US GDP. No, you aren't going to recover from that in a few months.

America Lost $10.2 Trillion In 2008

You'll hear lots of talk about how recessions are caused because people feel poorer or irrationally react to a flood of bad economic news. But the truth is that these depressed feelings are rooted in reality. Americans don't just feel poorer, they are poorer:

• U.S. homeowners lost a cumulative $3.3 trillion in home equity during 2008, according to a report fromZillow. (MortgageWire.)
  • One in six homeowners is now underwater on their mortgage.
  • The stock market erased $6.9 trillion in shareholder wealth in 2008.

To put that number in perspective, it's almost one fifth of the GDP of the entire world. It's about the size of the US Debt at the end 2008, meaning we could have paid off the entire debt of our government with the money we lost last year.
/----/ How Chuck Schumer Caused the Second Largest Bank Failure in US History

What they choose to do is totally up to them. At some point I think that they are going to come to same conclusions as I've already come to...that liberals haven't helped them and that liberal policies have actually hurt the black community. So then they can go one of two ways...either change the Democratic Party or take their vote elsewhere.
Yes, that appears to be the GOP approach, so we agree.

So the question then becomes...when is the Main Stream Media going to admit that liberal policies have NOT helped the black community but in many ways have harmed them and that it might be time for a complete "rethink" on what we're trying to do?
I can't imagine them ever doing that. They're biased to the Left and won't shoot themselves in the foot like that.

Then it comes down to whether or not the black community is sophisticated enough to know when they're being misled...doesn't it? If someone isn't telling you the truth...at some point you stop listening to them.
Well, you're doing what the GOP is doing: Standing there, waiting for minorities to realize how wonderful you are, despite all the evidence that you're harboring and enabling people who hate them.

That's one pretty weak come-hither look, believe me.

Okay, maybe blacks and other minorities just aren't smart enough to see how good you would be for them. The GOP could have reached out, it could have admitted its mistakes, it could have challenged its baser elements publicly, but it didn't want to. Okay.

The country is getting browner by the minute, and the clock is ticking. My guess is that this is over the minute Texas goes purple.
and to put icing on the cake ,,just wait till these kids are able to vote More nails in republican coffins Right now they're the walking dead

Yes, that appears to be the GOP approach, so we agree.

So the question then becomes...when is the Main Stream Media going to admit that liberal policies have NOT helped the black community but in many ways have harmed them and that it might be time for a complete "rethink" on what we're trying to do?
I can't imagine them ever doing that. They're biased to the Left and won't shoot themselves in the foot like that.

Then it comes down to whether or not the black community is sophisticated enough to know when they're being misled...doesn't it? If someone isn't telling you the truth...at some point you stop listening to them.
Well, you're doing what the GOP is doing: Standing there, waiting for minorities to realize how wonderful you are, despite all the evidence that you're harboring and enabling people who hate them.

Okay, maybe blacks and other minorities just aren't smart enough to see how good you would be for them. The GOP could have reached out, it could have admitted its mistakes, it could have challenged its baser elements publicly, but it didn't want to. Okay.

The country is getting browner by the minute, and the clock is ticking. My guess is that this is over the minute Texas goes purple.
and to put icing on the cake ,,just wait till these kids are able to vote More nails in republican coffins Right now they're the walking dead

Kids vote for liberals until they get a taste of the real world and then they realize that "progressives" are full of shit. Then they start voting for conservatives. It's been that way for a long time.

What's pathetic is your parties "base" consists of the naive and the brainwashed. You need to give them free stuff to keep them mollified. When the kids get tired of living in their parents basements and decide they want to succeed at life...that's when they become conservatives!

It's crp because you can't refute it and it fly's in the face of your IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT rant. And OBOZO's so called recovery was anemic at best.

The complete collapse of the housing market meant even people with good credit had no collateral to take out loans.

10 TRILLION in wealth was lost in 2008, about half of the US GDP. No, you aren't going to recover from that in a few months.

You'll hear lots of talk about how recessions are caused because people feel poorer or irrationally react to a flood of bad economic news. But the truth is that these depressed feelings are rooted in reality. Americans don't just feel poorer, they are poorer:

• U.S. homeowners lost a cumulative $3.3 trillion in home equity during 2008, according to a report fromZillow. (MortgageWire.)

To put that number in perspective, it's almost one fifth of the GDP of the entire world. It's about the size of the US Debt at the end 2008, meaning we could have paid off the entire debt of our government with the money we lost last year.

There was this amazing thing that happened between 2001 and 2009.

Apparently nobody was President in that time.

Kids vote for liberals until they get a taste of the real world and then they realize that "progressives" are full of shit. Then they start voting for conservatives. It's been that way for a long time.

When I was in college, I voted Republican. WHen I as in the military I voted Republican.

Then I got out, had a boss who totally fucked me over professionally, and said, 'That's why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union."

I've voted Democratic ever since.

and Hill outvoted Trump by how much??? States will soon fall in line too

There was this amazing thing that happened between 2001 and 2009.

Apparently nobody was President in that time.
/----/ By American hating Libtard standards, we had no president. But for us patriotic Americans we had GW Bush as POTUS. So how is the POTUS supposed to stop a senator form sabotaging the housing market?

When I was in college, I voted Republican. WHen I as in the military I voted Republican.

Then I got out, had a boss who totally fucked me over professionally, and said, 'That's why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union."

/----/ How is that supposed to make any difference to your career? BTW when did you join a Union?

You vote Democratic because one boss fucked you over? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, Joey. Why didn't you start your own business? Oh, that's right...that would require risk and hard work. You'd rather whine about one boss who mistreated you!

Fall in line? People want a better life. Progressives don't offer that. They offer a mediocre life for everyone except progressive politicians who have great lives. It's a real life Animal Farm with your party!

By American hating Libtard standards, we had no president. But for us patriotic Americans we had GW Bush as POTUS. So how is the POTUS supposed to stop a senator form sabotaging the housing market?

Okay, the thing was, Schumer wasn't in charge of the SEC, FSLIC, and FDIC. Bush was and he failed miserably.

You vote Democratic because one boss fucked you over? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, Joey. Why didn't you start your own business? Oh, that's right...that would require risk and hard work. You'd rather whine about one boss who mistreated you!

1) I vote democratic because I realize that Democrats are for working people and Republicans are for the rich.
2) I do own my own business, thank you much.
3) Nobody should be mistreated by their employer.

But over the years, I've seen people fired because they got sick, got pregnant, were gay, questioned the boss's decisions and were proven right, and just about every other litany of horror out there.

Things that wouldn't happen if we had strong workers rights.

/----/ Don't believe him for a second. He's always voted democRAT

Fall in line? People want a better life. Progressives don't offer that. They offer a mediocre life for everyone except progressive politicians who have great lives. It's a real life Animal Farm with your party!
how did GWB give you a better life ?How is trump? by giving you a measly tax cut?? While he and others make out by the millions??

By American hating Libtard standards, we had no president. But for us patriotic Americans we had GW Bush as POTUS. So how is the POTUS supposed to stop a senator form sabotaging the housing market?

Okay, the thing was, Schumer wasn't in charge of the SEC, FSLIC, and FDIC. Bush was and he failed miserably.

1) I vote democratic because I realize that Democrats are for working people and Republicans are for the rich.

But over the years, I've seen people fired because they got sick, got pregnant, were gay, questioned the boss's decisions and were proven right, and just about every other litany of horror out there.

/----/ "2) I do own my own business, thank you much. " What Union do your employees belong to?

how did GWB give you a better life ?How is trump? by giving you a measly tax cut?? While he and others make out by the millions??
/----/ Thanks for asking:
HERITAGE FOUNDATION: 64% of Trump's agenda already done, faster than Reagan...
SMALL BIZ CONFIDENCE RECORD HIGH...
Sarah Sanders: Nearly 3 Million U.S. Jobs Added Since Donald Trump Elected President | Breitbart
Retail Apocalypse Delayed...
DIMON PREDICTS 4% GDP GROWTH...
STOCKS SOAR MORE... 313K JOBS...
155,215,000 Employed; 8th Record of Trump Era...
LAYOFFS LOWEST SINCE '90...
BUFFETT: YEARS OF GROWTH LIE AHEAD...
APPLE to repatriate $200 BILLION foreign cash
POLL: TRUMP HITS 50% APPROVAL.
In the first month the tax cuts have been in play and the Treasury collected more in taxes
POLL: MOST NOW SUPPORT THE CUTS...

Sarah Sanders: Nearly 3 Million U.S. Jobs Added Since Donald Trump Elected President | Breitbart
In the first month the tax cuts have been in play and the Treasury collected more in taxes
how much of all of that was put in place during Obamas years?? In the same amount of time Obama had more employ,ed, cut the unemployment, and approval rating was higher BTW Trump with 50% ??? Maybe FOX poll?

how much of all of that was put in place during Obamas years?? In the same amount of time Obama had more employ,ed, cut the unemployment, and approval rating was higher BTW Trump with 50% ??? Maybe FOX poll?
/----/ None of it. Obozo said our best days were behind us and 1.5% GDP growth was the new norm. Trump fixed it. Obozo also said the manufacturing jobs were never coming back. Trump proved him wrong. The market under Obozo rose because of free money policies by the Fed and don't pretend you never heard of Quantitative Easing.

/----/ None of it. Obozo said our best days were behind us and 1.5% GDP growth was the new norm. Trump fixed it. Obozo also said the manufacturing jobs were never coming back. Trump proved him wrong. The market under Obozo rose because of free money policies by the Fed and don't pretend you never heard of Quantitative Easing.
What has trump done besides make enemies of 3/4 of the world? 40 or 50 who have left him ?The best ever he said???That was Bullshit and the proof is on the table

/----/ Don't believe him for a second. He's always voted democRAT

You knew me in 2008?

That's right. You didn't because I didn't join this board until 2011.

Here's the thing. I didn't leave the Republican Party, the GOP left me when it decided that pandering to the religious nuts and corporations was more important than looking out for regular Americans.

/----/ "2) I do own my own business, thank you much. " What Union do your employees belong to?

Since i'm the only employee, I have a really good relationship with management.

George W. Bush warned Congress of an impending crisis in the Housing sector over sub prime lending practices and they ignored his warnings. You can blame Bush for a lot of things but the housing collapse that drove that recession is not one of them.

Forum List

Back