Conservatives sold themselves two lies

I didn't claim that any of them did something "totally radical"...what I pointed out is that each of them were rated as one of the most far left members in the Senate according to their voting records! You however have claimed that each of them was "moderate" which is laughable!

But you STILL didn't give an example of what constituted a "liberal" voting record.

John McCain had a 83 Conservative voting record according to the ACU, but you guys carry on like he's freakin' Karl Marx when he doesn't kiss the Orange Shitgibbon's feet.

I told you what I do, Joey! I teach golf.

Oh, really, I thought you said you ran a nightclub.

John McCain was such a moderate that he was actually considered as a Vice Presidential running mate by Al Gore! Once again proving my point that the GOP runs moderates while time after time the Democrats run far left candidates. The fact that I have to explain to you what a liberal voting record is simply shows how deluded you are.

Still can't find me on the internet...can you? I thought you said it would be easy once you knew what it is that I do for work? One more thing that you're full of shit on, Joey!

John McCain was such a moderate that he was actually considered as a Vice Presidential running mate by Al Gore! Once again proving my point that the GOP runs moderates while time after time the Democrats run far left candidates. The fact that I have to explain to you what a liberal voting record is simply shows how deluded you are.

SO moderate Democrat seeks moderate Republican for a national unity ticket. Hmmmm...

You see, when your party becomes too crazy for John McCain, you've really gone over the deep end.

Still can't find me on the internet...can you? I thought you said it would be easy once you knew what it is that I do for work? One more thing that you're full of shit on, Joey!

No, I said it would be easy to find me. YOu are probably such a loser no one can find you.

SO moderate Democrat seeks moderate Republican for a national unity ticket. Hmmmm...

You see, when your party becomes too crazy for John McCain, you've really gone over the deep end.

No, I said it would be easy to find me. YOu are probably such a loser no one can find you.

You accused McCain of being a "warmonger"! Now you're calling him a moderate because Gore considered him as a running mate? The truth...which you don't want to admit...is that Republicans have been nominating moderates and Democrats have been nominating far left candidates.

Why would it be easy to find you...and hard to find me? Once again...the TRUTH is that nobody can find another anonymous person from the internet simply by what line of work they are in...which makes your excuse for not sharing what it is that you do rather pathetic.

You accused McCain of being a "warmonger"! Now you're calling him a moderate because Gore considered him as a running mate? The truth...which you don't want to admit...is that Republicans have been nominating moderates and Democrats have been nominating far left candidates.

Well, let's look at that.

Is McCain a moderate? He supported immigration reform, campaign finance reform and other things that the Right Wing hates because shit, rich people wouldn't benefit.

He also wanted to escalate the war in Iraq and wanted a new one with Iran. That makes him a warmonger.

Why would it be easy to find you...and hard to find me?

Because I'm actually actively trying to be found. Also, you would already have my name and my city, which I don't have on you

There are almost no moderate democrats left, you far left drones kicked them out of the party. Especially those that fought you on Obamacare.

And you are certainly no moderate, you are a far left drone!

Well, let's look at that.

Is McCain a moderate? He supported immigration reform, campaign finance reform and other things that the Right Wing hates because shit, rich people wouldn't benefit.

He also wanted to escalate the war in Iraq and wanted a new one with Iran. That makes him a warmonger.

Why would it be easy to find you...and hard to find me?

Because I'm actually actively trying to be found. Also, you would already have my name and my city, which I don't have on you

Yeah, because with a rare name like "Joe" in a tiny little town like Chicago...you'd be real easy to spot, Joey! (eye roll)

Save the bullshit...you're about as much of an owner of a business as I am the Pope and I can tell THAT by your attitude towards the people who own businesses! You're a worker drone with an attitude who probably gets canned a lot and therefore thinks all owners are "bad people"!

Forum List

Back