Conservative Take Heart!

I know, it sucks.

The worst, stupidest, most incompetent, anti-American Scumbag President has been reelected along with his certifiable running mate. He watched a terror attack unfold on the anniversary of 9/11, then jet off to a fund raiser only to come back and lie to us about it. Further, he's on a mission to "transform" America -- into something we won't recognize.

He hates success, loves dependency and his illiterate loser followers go, "yeah wuss wrong wid dat?" (that's my Rdean imitation)

I want you to remember two things: first the Jews have had it much, much worse than we ever did; they lost their entire homeland and nation, but because they held their faith, they outlasted all those who "conquered" them. Sure, some Jews listened to their Jake Starkey's ("Oh, come on! We should be more Bablyonian...Egyptian...Roman...let's Goosestep! Hitler won and we need to be more like him!") No, thanks

We'll stick to our principles. They're what set us apart. We believe in freedom, individuality and doing things for ourselves. It's fun. We're not trading it for an Obamaphone.

And as bad as things are, it could be worse: we could be Democrats, losers who have completely given up on life and have Obama as Head of Household and Lord and Savior.

Okay, what are they? Your collective principles, I mean. "Truth" certainly doesn't seem to be one of them since I've heard too many conservatives say to many things over the years that they couldn't possibly believe were true. "Justice" doesn't seem to be a principle either since winning at ANY cost looks like the bottom line. So, how can the "American Way" be one of your principles without the first two?

I know, it sucks.

The worst, stupidest, most incompetent, anti-American Scumbag President has been reelected along with his certifiable running mate. He watched a terror attack unfold on the anniversary of 9/11, then jet off to a fund raiser only to come back and lie to us about it. Further, he's on a mission to "transform" America -- into something we won't recognize.

He hates success, loves dependency and his illiterate loser followers go, "yeah wuss wrong wid dat?" (that's my Rdean imitation)

I want you to remember two things: first the Jews have had it much, much worse than we ever did; they lost their entire homeland and nation, but because they held their faith, they outlasted all those who "conquered" them. Sure, some Jews listened to their Jake Starkey's ("Oh, come on! We should be more Bablyonian...Egyptian...Roman...let's Goosestep! Hitler won and we need to be more like him!") No, thanks

We'll stick to our principles. They're what set us apart. We believe in freedom, individuality and doing things for ourselves. It's fun. We're not trading it for an Obamaphone.

And as bad as things are, it could be worse: we could be Democrats, losers who have completely given up on life and have Obama as Head of Household and Lord and Savior.

You're right, it could be worse. You could be republicans, who support everything you say you hate and hate everything you support, but lie about it.

I know, it sucks.

Okay, what are they? Your collective principles, I mean. "Truth" certainly doesn't seem to be one of them since I've heard too many conservatives say to many things over the years that they couldn't possibly believe were true. "Justice" doesn't seem to be a principle either since winning at ANY cost looks like the bottom line. So, how can the "American Way" be one of your principles without the first two?

You seem to know so much about Conservatism, it sounds like Rdean's been teaching you. Why don't you tell me more

"The worst, stupidest, most incompetent, anti-American Scumbag President" beat the best the Republicans could put forward.

Yeah that's because the average american voter is dumber than a box of hammers.

The difference was 4 percent well within the relhm of cheating. Even at that it was hardy a mandate. I agree with Frank guys like RINO Jake need to move out they are the real problem with the party.

What is incredible is that it was only 4 percent difference and the left is claiming a mandate, a beating like no other. But what is there mandate? To continue the 8 percent unemployment rate? To add to the 5 trillion debt heaped up our children? To out right lie to us about our men dying in the ME? What in the hell do they think is their mandate? WTF do they have to brag about? Oh right Obama said it was OK for brother to marry brother, big deal that won't put bread on the table.

What is incredible is that it was only 4 percent difference and the left is claiming a mandate, a beating like no other. But what is there mandate? To continue the 8 percent unemployment rate? To add to the 5 trillion debt heaped up our children? To out right lie to us about our men dying in the ME? What in the hell do they think is their mandate? WTF do they have to brag about? Oh right Obama said it was OK for brother to marry brother, big deal that won't put bread on the table.

Bush won by 2.4% in 2004, but the mandate talk was alive and well then.

Last edited:
image_3.png

I like this one better.

DramaLlama.jpg

But it's really more applicable for Sky.

Isn't there a private room where the nutter whiners can go to cry on each other's shoulders?

Surely they don't want to do all this whining all day, every day, right out here in public. And, there's no end in sight.

Oh what the hell, its fun.

Grab your popcorn libs cuz we've got FOUR MORE YEARS of this pitiful bunch crying their little yes out.

"The worst, stupidest, most incompetent, anti-American Scumbag President" beat the best the Republicans could put forward.

The takers have over ridden the makers. Why do you think they went to such great lengths to demonize Mitt Romney's success? That wasn't accidental.

The takers have over ridden the makers. Why do you think they went to such great lengths to demonize Mitt Romney's success? That wasn't accidental.

His success wasn't demonised...the manner of it was scrutinised though.

Isn't there a private room where the nutter whiners can go to cry on each other's shoulders?

Surely they don't want to do all this whining all day, every day, right out here in public. And, there's no end in sight.

Oh what the hell, its fun.

Grab your popcorn libs cuz we've got FOUR MORE YEARS of this pitiful bunch crying their little yes out.

"crying their little yes out"? That sounds interesting. What does crying one's little "yes out" mean?

His success wasn't demonised...the manner of it was scrutinised though.

His success was demonIZED pencil dick. It's all on the record.

I know, it sucks.

You seem to know so much about Conservatism, it sounds like Rdean's been teaching you. Why don't you tell me more

I've listened to talk radio for twenty years. As shocking as many of the hosts are (considering what they say and the nonsense theories they push), I know that some of it or much of it, is a performance meant to keep their ratings up in a competitive market. In other words, it's about money, LOTS of money. However, it's the people who call in who shock me the most. While the hosts might just 'play dumb' because they have multiple agendas, the callers truly seem clueless and educationally challenged. And what do the hosts do? They shamelessly exploit their listeners' ignorance. Where's the morality or principle in that?

Oh, and by the way, it's Superman who talked of Truth, Justice, and the American Way!

Forum List

Back