Conservative Patriot And Soothsayer Alex Jones Found Liable For Damages

Here's what I don't get about those who follow Jones. It has nothing to do with political affiliation, or ideology, or even whether or not you believe in his conspiracy theories. Irrespective of all that, it's the tone and tenor of his show that just seems completely ridiculous. The whole thing comes off as some kind tacky freak show at the carnival.

And it isn't just Jones. The political campaigns that are most successful at attracting Trump voters are those that embrace this kind of "showmanship". Their rallies look more like professional wrestling events than political promotions, and they're just as dumb. In fact, it seems like the dumber they are the more successful they are at inspiring certain voters.

Yes, Alex Jones is just like wrestling, and in fact he sounds like a wrestler.
But that does not mean we can sue wrestlers for damages that do not exist.

This is great news - Hopefully his sad ass is bankrupted.
5 million sounds about right! :D

Alex Jones Net Worth:
$5 Million

What is Alex Jones' net worth and salary?​

Alex Jones is an American far-right political extremist and conspiracy theorist who has a net worth of $5 million. Alex Jones is also a radio host and author. Jones is best known for being the host of "The Alex Jones Show", a nationally syndicated radio talk show that he hosts out of Austin, Texas.

Last edited:
I don't listen to Alex Jones....his voice bothers me.
This is just another example of the oppression from the left.

You obviously don't understand what these parents went through. Many of them were stalked and threatened. Jones fans showed up on their doorsteps. Many had to move.

Get a fuckin' grip man :mad:

This is great news - Hopefully his sad ass is bankrupted.
5 million sounds about. right! :D

Alex Jones Net Worth:
$5 Million

What is Alex Jones' net worth and salary?​

Alex Jones is an American far-right political extremist and conspiracy theorist who has a net worth of $5 million. Alex Jones is also a radio host and author. Jones is best known for being the host of "The Alex Jones Show", a nationally syndicated radio talk show that he hosts out of Austin, Texas.
Make it $6 million. Make Jones suffer.

I can't answer why you are stupid. The first thing I'd do is check your family tree and see if there was any inbreeding. If there wasnt any inbreeding, I'd still chalk it up to bad genes. Not much you can do about it except some self-awareness. But I guess because you're stupid, you probably dont have any self-awareness. So the rest of us are stuck tolerating you.

Now all they have to do is prove damages.
I don't blame Alex Jones for not taking this frivolous lawsuit seriously.
Shit....I could sue the entire Democrat Party and everyone in Washington for the same thing....as well as our reckless media.
Most of America could.
The pain and suffering they have caused is lasting and has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Personally I think the families are suing the wrong folks.....you know....the people that set up the whole thing in the first place and made sure that nobody came to help those kids till they had a big enough body-count.

Alex Jones was only half right.
Yes.....it was a false-flag hoax.....but people actually got killed.
That's where he got it wrong.
Democrats just make sure that the mentally ill are still going around being untreated and abused by their classmates....and they make sure that they can get ahold of a gun.....and they just let nature take it's course.

I couldn't get past the totally stupid first sentence.

If the man is already found liable for damages, the damages have already been proven.

I understand you believe that conservatives can make accusations without any proof but it doesn't work that way in a court of law.

For a person to be found liable of damages, the damages have to already been stated and proven in a court of law.

Every time I think that people like you can't get more stupid, you prove me wrong.

Now all they have to do is prove damages.
I don't blame Alex Jones for not taking this frivolous lawsuit seriously.
Shit....I could sue the entire Democrat Party and everyone in Washington for the same thing....as well as our reckless media.
Most of America could.
The pain and suffering they have caused is lasting and has resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Personally I think the families are suing the wrong folks.....you know....the people that set up the whole thing in the first place and made sure that nobody came to help those kids till they had a big enough body-count.

Alex Jones was only half right.
Yes.....it was a false-flag hoax.....but people actually got killed.
That's where he got it wrong.
Democrats just make sure that the mentally ill are still going around being untreated and abused by their classmates....and they make sure that they can get ahold of a gun.....and they just let nature take it's course.
Magaturds. Victim blaming in its most depraved form.

I couldn't get past the totally stupid first sentence.

If the man is already found liable for damages, the damages have already been proven.

I understand you believe that conservatives can make accusations without any proof but it doesn't work that way in a court of law.

For a person to be found liable of damages, the damages have to already been stated and proven in a court of law.

Every time I think that people like you can't get more stupid, you prove me wrong.
If you bothered to read your own link you can see they haven't proved anything. All they've done is sue Jones for damages and he never bothered to argue the case......because it's guaranteed to be overturned on appeal.

If it ever gets to that point, which I seriously doubt it will, it sure to be thrown out on appeal, or in a higher court, because the only damages the families may have suffered was hurt feelings.

They've decided to say he's liable because he was a no-show, but they can't say for how much. The families went to some cock&bull court and Alex Jones never showed up to answer to this frivolous lawsuit....probably because he doesn't live in the same state. He lives in TX. Good luck trying to extradite him to Florida.

If he owns property in Florida....they might get something out of it, but I think this is a case of Democrat activist lawyers getting families to enter a silly class action lawsuit against him simply because Jones is a conservative.

Last edited:
I'm what world is Trump a conservative?
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Aside from the fact calling yourself a Conservative has a much credibility as calling yourself a Jedi...why is it that most of the so-called "Conservatives" claim Trump is the most conservative president in the past 40 years??

If you bothered to read your own link you can see they haven't proved anything. All they've done is sue Jones for damages and he never bothered to argue the case......because it's guaranteed to be overturned on appeal.

If it ever gets to that point, which I seriously doubt it will, it sure to be thrown out on appeal, or in a higher court, because the only damages the families may have suffered was hurt feelings.

They've decided to say he's liable because he was a no-show, but they can't say for how much. The families went to some cock&bull court and Alex Jones never showed up to answer to this frivolous lawsuit....probably because he doesn't live in the same state. He lives in TX. Good luck trying to extradite him to Florida.

If he owns property in Florida....they might get something out of it, but I think this is a case of Democrat activist lawyers getting families to enter a silly class action lawsuit against him simply because Jones is a conservative.
Why doesn't Alex just show his proof that the Sandy Hook shooting was fake and these children were just crisis actors and aren't really dead??

The reason he didn't provide any documents is because he has none to provide....yea, he can hope to tie it up in appeals or settle out of court -- but the fact remains, when it came to time to put up -- he shut the fuck up

Why doesn't Alex just show his proof that the Sandy Hook shooting was fake and these children were just crisis actors and aren't really dead??

The reason he didn't provide any documents is because he has none to provide....yea, he can hope to tie it up in appeals or settle out of court -- but the fact remains, when it came to time to put up -- he shut the fuck up
Course they never could prove that Jan 6th was planned by Trump...but that didn't stop them from impeaching him over it either.

Forum List

Back