Conservative News, Search, Browser and AI Chatbot

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Was looking for Tank Urban Survival Kit (Musk Urban Survival Kit) and this was dropped by the search engine: TUSK.
They provide the stuff mentioned above for free.

AI Chatbot examples:

gippr1sgfc7.jpg

gippr2zbiqp.jpg

I asked for news about the conflict in Israel, but Gippr has no access to real-time news. It probably lacks crawlers that search the Internet. However, the conversation continued:

gippr3fbe3e.jpg

I asked for news about the conflict in Israel, but Gippr has no access to real-time news. It probably lacks crawlers that search the Internet. However, the conversation continued:

gippr3fbe3e.jpg
Interesting to see.

Looks like it just censors things more than they already are. Sad.

For real? Try the left and right leaning search. I am even using the browser. It is just fine.
Yes, for real. One can glean truth from the leftist news sources as well, so you need those.

You have to have them all, then you read it all, then figure out what the real truth is by mishmashing it all

together and finding a common thread or lack thereof.

Yes, for real. One can glean truth from the leftist news sources as well, so you need those.

You have to have them all, then you read it all, then figure out what the real truth is by mishmashing it all

together and finding a common thread or lack thereof.
Agreed. There is another feature in the browser. If you type google or bing into the url bar you can click a button and instantly do a search there without changing the default search engine.

Forum List

Back