Conservative Judge J Michael Luttig's sadness over what's coming is palpable

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Here's an extended (45-minute) interview with former federal judge J Michael Luttig, who used to be revered by conservatives for his commitment to conservative values. Now, of course, he's written off as a RINO and an enemy of the MAGA movement. Why? Because he's horrified by what he is seeing and has spoken out about it.

He's obviously shaken by what has happened to his party. There are several poignant moments in this interview, but one that struck me was when he said:

"This is a tragic day for America...The trial will be an embarrassing spectacle to the United States of America. Not only is it the first trial of an American President for grave offenses against the United States, but that man will be on trial during a presidential campaign in which he himself is again campaigning for the presidency of the United States. Never again will the world be inspired by American democracy in the way that it has been since our founding almost 250 years ago."

He also points out that our Constitution simply did not, and could not, foresee a movement that wanted to bring down the very institutions that support it. That has been my concern since this began -- we are not equipped to deal with something our Founders didn't see coming.

Last edited:
Luttig is intelligent, articulate, humble, dignified, informed, thoughtful, gracious and profoundly patriotic.

He's the polar opposite of the child leading his party right now.
Yeah, I'm gonna bump this again for you and say:

I think your problem is party adherence and not getting the big picture and worrying about parties instead of

people. Your thinking is confined to a box. A box defined by political parties, therefore it is limited in that fashion.

Yeah, I'm gonna bump this again for you and say:

I think your problem is party adherence and not getting the big picture and worrying about parties instead of

people. Your thinking is confined to a box. A box defined by political parties, therefore it is limited in that fashion.
Oh, I do love irony.

Aw, Mac found another nimrod that shares his TDS opinions. Isn't that sweet?

PS: Nobody's watching a 40-minute rant, dumbshit.

that is really all you got, faggot? what a loser!
Here's an extended (45-minute) interview with former federal judge J Michael Luttig, who used to be revered by conservatives for his commitment to conservative values. Now, of course, he's written off as a RINO and an enemy of the MAGA movement. Why? Because he's horrified by what he is seeing and has spoken out about it.

He's obviously shaken by what has happened to his party. There are several poignant moments in this interview, but one that struck me was when he said:

"This is a tragic day for America...The trial will be an embarrassing spectacle to the United States of America. Not only is it the first trial of an American President for grave offenses against the United States, but that man will be on trial during a presidential campaign in which he himself is again campaigning for the presidency of the United States. Never again will the world be inspired by American democracy in the way that it has been since our founding almost 250 years ago."

He also points out that our Constitution simply did not, and could not, foresee a movement that wanted to bring down the very institutions that support it. That has been my concern since this began -- we are not equipped to deal with something our Founders didn't see coming.

The Duke with his whining short attention span (must be fantasizing trump's great alpha sexuality as he types) would only need to hear luttig's first line :

"donald trump, and his supporters, are a clear and present danger ..." luttig

a conclusion that any reasonable observer would consider obvious as early as 2015 and certainly by charlottesville.

I fail to see why a judge should be "conservative" and not "impartial". :dunno:
The moment a neutral arbiter reveals himself to be partisan....he is no longer neutral. The most insidious masquerade is the self effacing apologist; They think that by identifying with the object of their attack they somehow gain relevance and credibility.

The moment a neutral arbiter reveals himself to be partisan....he is no longer neutral. The most insidious masquerade is the self effacing apologist; They think that by identifying with the object of their attack they somehow gain relevance and credibility.
There's absolutely no reason for a judge to have any political overtones whatever.

Ideally, anyway. That was certainly the case for well over 200 years in America.

Apparently Mac is not cognizant of that.

There we have it. After 6 years the only way to defend this espionage suspect (among so many other things) is by screeching TDS. This all you got? :auiqs.jpg:
Espionage. An American president of the United States and you say "espionage"?

Trump did not give our missle tech to China. You didn't call that espionage.

No more words.

a conclusion that any reasonable observer would consider obvious as early as 2015 and certainly by charlottesville.

There we have it. After 6 years the only way to defend this espionage suspect (among so many other things) is by screeching TDS. This all you got? :auiqs.jpg:

All they know to do is attack. It's them against the world.

Such is life in a cult.

There's absolutely no reason for a judge to have any political overtones whatever.

Ideally, anyway. That was certainly the case for well over 200 years in America.

Apparently Mac is not cognizant of that.
Partisans immediately lose all sense of practical analysis....I should know it happens to me when I let that part of myself take over.

Ah , a sweet Sheeple anthem . Why educate yourself when you could be in the field grazing and eating grass ?
If a so called intelligent man can see fault on only one side of this latest public circus...he has already removed himself from credibility.

Ah , a sweet Sheeple anthem . Why educate yourself when you could be in the field grazing and eating grass ?
Why not just GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CACTUS?

lord-of-the-rings-frodo.gif

Fuckin' braindead simp.

Forum List

Back