Conservative ‘Christians’ Are Cheering The Planned Parenthood Terrorist As A Hero (IMAGES)

Here you have it , no different from ISIS and Al-Qaeda

On Friday, a gunman named Robert Lewis Dear killed three people and wounded nine others in a terrorist attack at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado. But “pro-life” conservatives are hailing him as a hero.

For five agonizing hours, Dear shot at police and barricaded himself inside the women’s clinic with hostages.

And as the terror unfolded, conservatives celebrated and cheered on the middle-aged white man. Most lamented that Dear hadn’t killed enough people to force the closure of the clinic while others said that people in the clinic deserved to die.

Tim Peacock of Peacock Panache took screenshots of the worst comments left by right-wingers on Breitbart.

‘Pro-Life’ Conservative ‘Christians’ Are Cheering The Planned Parenthood Terrorist As A Hero (IMAGES)
To the person I was debating with last week that wanted proof when a planned parenthood clinic gets attack. Wanted proof that the entire christian faith gets blamed. Well here you are, the proof you wanted. Thanks guno for doing my work for me. Also I am a christian and against abortion. I also do not support what this lunatic did. So go pound sand Gino.

• Colorado shooter identifies as woman in voter registration
    Washington Examiner ^ | November 28, 2015 | Rudy Takala
    A voter registration file indicates that the shooter who allegedly killed three in Colorado Springs on Friday identifies as a woman with no party affiliation. The file indicates that Robert Lewis Dear, Jr. of Hartsel, Colo., registered to vote in Park County on Oct. 17, 2014. Dear's party affiliation is UAF, which is used to mean unaffiliated or independent, and selected "female" for gender. The genealogy website "Colorado Voters," which works by pulling public voter lists, has Dear's voter registration file posted online......

Christer terrorist supporters coming out of the wood work no surprise its there day of praise,a lot of cheering and praising jesus and giving thanks to the terrorist , not much different from the ISIL supporters

Always gonna be people who applaud things most wouldn't. Not sure labelling them as mainstream faiths or political ideologies is fair though.

Important too to differentiate between Christianity and Christians. I hate Christianity (and every other religion) I do NOT hate individual Christians however. Well, some...:)

There's a significant difference between conservative Christians and Christian-conservatism.
What's the difference?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So we can assume all your apologist rhetoric toward radical Islam and ISIS means you are terrorists sympathizers? :dunno:
This is such a completely stupid comment. Your rhetoric regarding what you call 'apologist rhetoric toward radical Islam and ISIS' refers to people who try to explain to you nut jobs that so-called Muslim terrorists are not acting on behalf of Islam and that the majority of the 1.7 billion Muslims on this earth are normal people who do not support terrorism. That is hardly the same thing as 'cheering on' and encouraging terrorism and murder and saying more people should have been killed.

Last edited:
I don't see Planned Parenthood taking an anti-murder stance. Over 1 million abortions occur each year. Liberals don't see a problem with this?
Abortion is legal here and in most of the industrialized world.

It is not and has never been considered murder

There were thousands and thousands of Christians cheering in Jersey City over the news of this Planned Parenthood shooting. lol

On Friday, a gunman named Robert Lewis Dear killed three people and wounded nine others in a terrorist attack at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado. But “pro-life” conservatives are hailing him as a hero.

For five agonizing hours, Dear shot at police and barricaded himself inside the women’s clinic with hostages.

And as the terror unfolded, conservatives celebrated and cheered on the middle-aged white man. Most lamented that Dear hadn’t killed enough people to force the closure of the clinic while others said that people in the clinic deserved to die.

Tim Peacock of Peacock Panache took screenshots of the worst comments left by right-wingers on Breitbart.

‘Pro-Life’ Conservative ‘Christians’ Are Cheering The Planned Parenthood Terrorist As A Hero (IMAGES)
To the person I was debating with last week that wanted proof when a planned parenthood clinic gets attack. Wanted proof that the entire christian faith gets blamed. Well here you are, the proof you wanted. Thanks guno for doing my work for me. Also I am a christian and against abortion. I also do not support what this lunatic did. So go pound sand Gino.
Why haven't you gone on television and denounced the man who shot up PP? Like you expect Muslims to do when someone saying he represents Islam kills people.

White Christian Terrorism and GOP Candidates

Americans are more at risk from violence by armed white Christian fanatics than they ever were from Muslims.

Abortion clinics have been targeted for violence by fundamentalist Christians of a violent bent for decades. In 2009, Dr. George Tiller was relentlessly shot to death by Scott Roeder, who insisted that the good doctor was satanic because he performed abortions. Dr. John Britton was murdered in 1994 on similar grounds. A strain of Christianity in the United States has never accepted Roe v. Wade, which made it a woman’s right to have an abortion. Not accepting it for oneself is a matter of conscience, and there is nothing wrong with that. But not accepting it for other people is a form of coercion aimed at depriving them of a legal right.

Deploying violence against people to halt abortions is the textbook definition of terrorism, which in the 1990s the Federal Code sensibly defined as non-state actors using violence against civilians to achieve a political aim. Much violence and coercion at Planned Parenthood (only 3% of its activity has to do with abortion) is inspired by Christian fundamentalism.

Abortion Clinics, White Christian Terrorism and GOP Candidates: Juan Cole

If only all their heroes were behind bars. ;)

I bet this is being played in all the rightwing christian churches across America today celebrating the christian terrorist, just like the muslims fundies celebrating their terrorists

So this guy murdered three, PP murders thousands every year.

Wonder what kind of talking points they will get in their Madrasas today , we got a glimpse of it already on breitbart

we should be hearing from mullah's pat robertson and mike huckabee very soon

Their fatwas against PP worked very well for them

Last edited:

Forum List

Back