Conservative ‘Christians’ Are Cheering The Planned Parenthood Terrorist As A Hero (IMAGES)

Here you have it , no different from ISIS and Al-Qaeda

On Friday, a gunman named Robert Lewis Dear killed three people and wounded nine others in a terrorist attack at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado. But “pro-life” conservatives are hailing him as a hero.

For five agonizing hours, Dear shot at police and barricaded himself inside the women’s clinic with hostages.

And as the terror unfolded, conservatives celebrated and cheered on the middle-aged white man. Most lamented that Dear hadn’t killed enough people to force the closure of the clinic while others said that people in the clinic deserved to die.

Tim Peacock of Peacock Panache took screenshots of the worst comments left by right-wingers on Breitbart.

‘Pro-Life’ Conservative ‘Christians’ Are Cheering The Planned Parenthood Terrorist As A Hero (IMAGES)
To the person I was debating with last week that wanted proof when a planned parenthood clinic gets attack. Wanted proof that the entire christian faith gets blamed. Well here you are, the proof you wanted. Thanks guno for doing my work for me. Also I am a christian and against abortion. I also do not support what this lunatic did. So go pound sand Gino.
Why haven't you gone on television and denounced the man who shot up PP? Like you expect Muslims to do when someone saying he represents Islam kills people.
I said I don't support the guy, get me on TV and I'll say the same thing.

Pretty strange way to attack a Planned Parenthood....not a single employee or patient was injured. :rolleyes:

So we can assume all your apologist rhetoric toward radical Islam and ISIS means you are terrorists sympathizers? :dunno:
No, it means you and others on the right can't have it both ways.

If Christians who cheer an act of terror and perceive the terrorist as a 'hero' aren't representative of all Christians and Christianity, then the same is true of Muslims and Islam.

vid.jpg

Yes. He's a terrorist

Pretty strange way to attack a Planned Parenthood....not a single employee or patient was injured. :rolleyes:
This is as lame as it is transparent and pathetic.

If the shooter had been a Muslim with the same results, you and other hateful rightists would be attempting to spread your usual lies that 'all Muslims' are 'terrorists' and Islam is a 'terrorist religion.'

On Friday, a gunman named Robert Lewis Dear killed three people and wounded nine others in a terrorist attack at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado. But “pro-life” conservatives are hailing him as a hero.

For five agonizing hours, Dear shot at police and barricaded himself inside the women’s clinic with hostages.

And as the terror unfolded, conservatives celebrated and cheered on the middle-aged white man. Most lamented that Dear hadn’t killed enough people to force the closure of the clinic while others said that people in the clinic deserved to die.

Tim Peacock of Peacock Panache took screenshots of the worst comments left by right-wingers on Breitbart.

‘Pro-Life’ Conservative ‘Christians’ Are Cheering The Planned Parenthood Terrorist As A Hero (IMAGES)

I saw it on the Internet, it must be true!

Leftards are such gullable sheep.

These 'kristians' are the same as the people in the middle east that cheered the attack on 9/11. Both have no value of human life. 'We have to stop abortion because it takes a life, and we'll take a life to do that'.

Mental - Illness

These people are disgusting.

This is as lame as it is transparent and pathetic.

If the shooter had been a Muslim with the same results, you and other hateful rightists would be attempting to spread your usual lies that 'all Muslims' are 'terrorists' and Islam is a 'terrorist religion.'

What's transparent about it? No employees or patients were injured. The shooter isn't a Christian, you've posted comment after comment building a straw man

So sad. So sad that we have such homegrown terrorists among us!

Just read the comments in the post .the breitbart crowd

No one "cheered" the attacks. They just made comments about the liberal logic of being mad about a few murders when hundreds or thousands more happen at PP sites everyday.

Forum List

Back