Conservative ‘Christians’ Are Cheering The Planned Parenthood Terrorist As A Hero (IMAGES)

565b217e1700004b00e1aa46.jpeg

Crazy. Fucking. Christian. Terrorists.

Ah, the Pro-Lifers...
Screenshot-2015-11-28-at-2.17.24-PM.png

That guy is black...you are obviously a racist.
All humans are racist. Now you know.

If there is one thing we've learned in the seven years of Obama's rule, it's that content is totally irrelevant...simply the act of disagreement is the mark of a true racist. Glad you're open and honest in your blatant racism.
I'm white, whities are racist, as are *******, whops, gooks, japs, chinks, and spics. All clear now, Whitey?

I'm white, whities are racist, as are *******, whops, gooks, japs, chinks, and spics. All clear now, Whitey?

Oh, I think you've made your beliefs perfectly clear.

To be honest, I was being facetious...little knowing how close to the bullseye I was actually hitting.

For the record, when being addressed by racists, I prefer "Hillbilly" or "Redneck" over "Whitey" and "Cracker"...please make of note of it.

To be honest, I was being facetious...little knowing how close to the bullseye I was actually hitting.

For the record, when being addressed by racists, I prefer "Hillbilly" or "Redneck" over "Whitey" and "Cracker"...please make of note of it.
Noted, Trailer Trash...

Noted, Trailer Trash...

Aw, don't get mad...I didn't out you. You put you overt racism on full display of your own volition.

I bet this is being played in all the rightwing christian churches across America today celebrating the christian terrorist, just like the muslims fundies celebrating their terrorists

How do you know this is what you are claiming it is? I can't understand one word. I don't think this is any kind of evidence when it is incomprehensible.

I have a very good memory...

I remember distinctly Republicans on rooftops celebrating the Planned Parenthood attack
ALL Republicans are like that

Here you have it , no different from ISIS and Al-Qaeda

On Friday, a gunman named Robert Lewis Dear killed three people and wounded nine others in a terrorist attack at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado. But “pro-life” conservatives are hailing him as a hero.

For five agonizing hours, Dear shot at police and barricaded himself inside the women’s clinic with hostages.

And as the terror unfolded, conservatives celebrated and cheered on the middle-aged white man. Most lamented that Dear hadn’t killed enough people to force the closure of the clinic while others said that people in the clinic deserved to die.

Tim Peacock of Peacock Panache took screenshots of the worst comments left by right-wingers on Breitbart.

‘Pro-Life’ Conservative ‘Christians’ Are Cheering The Planned Parenthood Terrorist As A Hero (IMAGES)
Doesn't look like cheering......more like a "I Don't Give A Flying-Fuck About Planned -Parenthood".

Trump is considering Dear as his running mate....locks up the anti-abortion and NRA vote

Forum List

Back