Conservatism’s Funeral

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Media mouths jumped on The Donald’s pledge:

Trump signs GOP’s 2016 pledge to back nominee
Posted By Jerome R. Corsi On 09/03/2015 @ 3:05 pm

Trump vow of loyalty brings on potshots

The few mouths I heard somehow interpret Trump’s pledge as a plus for Jeb Bush. They tell us the things Trump once supported in order to separate him from Tea Party conservatives, but they never mention the things that Bush does support that Tea Partiers abhor. When was the last time you heard a media mouth tie Bush to Common Core, and amnesty for illegal aliens?

Bush speaking Spanish to an audience is the best negative of all. The Donald pointed out that English is the language in this country. He should have said everybody with a public voice should speak English whenever they address an audience. Nobody gives a rat’s ass if Bush speaks Spanish in private.

As for Trump’s pledge. Should the media choice get the nomination, The Donald can easily damn him with faint praise by calling him an honorable man at conservative’s funeral:

I love it. I think he did it just to give media mouths something else to talk about:

trumptwitterpledge.jpg

Sept. 3, 2015: U.S. presidential hopeful Donald Trump holds up a signed pledge during a press availability at Trump Tower in Manhattan, New York. (Reuters)

Though Trump signed the pledge on Sept. 3, the document appeared to show the date, “August 3/15.”​

Trump signs GOP pledge -- with wrong date
Published September 03, 2015

The Donald pointed out that English is the language in this country. He should have said everybody with a public voice should speak English whenever they address an audience.
The Divine Sarah weighed in with a little common sense:

When was the last time you heard a media mouth tie Bush to Common Core,
If this is killing Jeb Bush, it should bury John Kasich —— both big supporters of Common Core:

730x420-c5841e86355940f7deccd62f51297d35.jpg
http://cdn.washingtonexaminer.biz/cache/730x420-c5841e86355940f7deccd62f51297d35.jpg

In some places, the fight against Common Core has seen bipartisan support. Teachers' unions oppose using the Common Core tests to evaluate teachers. Some conservatives say states were pressured by the federal government to adopt Common Core.

Tide shifting against Common Core
By Jason Russell • 11/23/15 11:43 AM

Tide shifting against Common Core

What is so bad about Common Core? That is an honest question. I do not know enough about Common Core to have an informed opinion on it. Why are conservatives so upset about it?

I love it. I think he did it just to give media mouths something else to talk about:

trumptwitterpledge.jpg

Sept. 3, 2015: U.S. presidential hopeful Donald Trump holds up a signed pledge during a press availability at Trump Tower in Manhattan, New York. (Reuters)

Though Trump signed the pledge on Sept. 3, the document appeared to show the date, “August 3/15.”​

Published September 03, 2015

So Trump signed a pledge he wouldn't run as an independent. So what?

Trump's word isn't worth shit anyway.

Trump again refuses to rule out independent run for president

What is so bad about Common Core? That is an honest question. I do not know enough about Common Core to have an informed opinion on it. Why are conservatives so upset about it?
It is a set of standards on how math and english should be taught. People think the standards are too rigid and counter intuitive. Topics are introduced too early and are over complicated.
there are also tests which test adherence to the standards rather than getting the correct answers.
Parents think the methods are insane and confusing. Tests are done way too early.

The few mouths I heard somehow interpret Trump’s pledge as a plus for Jeb Bush. They tell us the things Trump once supported in order to separate him from Tea Party conservatives, but they never mention the things that Bush does support that Tea Partiers abhor. When was the last time you heard a media mouth tie Bush to Common Core, and amnesty for illegal aliens?

Bush speaking Spanish to an audience is the best negative of all. The Donald pointed out that English is the language in this country. He should have said everybody with a public voice should speak English whenever they address an audience. Nobody gives a rat’s ass if Bush speaks Spanish in private.

As for Trump’s pledge. Should the media choice get the nomination, The Donald can easily damn him with faint praise by calling him an honorable man at conservative’s funeral:

Do you know what the national language is in the USA?

What is the national language of the USA? None.

Although, English is generally accepted as the norm. Google it sometime, you may be surprised.

What is the national language of the USA? None.

Although, English is generally accepted as the norm. Google it sometime, you may be surprised.

Well done, correct answer. There is NO official language. So.....

Yes, English is considered the norm for some things, but not everything, Spanish is a second language which is catching up in the number of speakers.

What is so bad about Common Core? That is an honest question. I do not know enough about Common Core to have an informed opinion on it.
To Friends: A lot more about Common Core is available today than it was a few years ago. These two Youtubes are informative:

Why are conservatives so upset about it?
To Friends: The reasons are numerous. I believe that the number of objections alone will defeat Common Core.

Gates Foundation Calls for Delay in ‘Common Core’–Based Teacher Evaluations
Nolan Feeney @NolanFeeney
June 10, 2014

Gates Foundation Calls for Delay in 'Common Core'–Based Teacher Evaluations

The United Nations is my personal objection to Common Core. See his thread:

Common Core Is A United Nations Program | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Incidentally, if you delve into the United Nations you will find Bill Gates everywhere. Here’s another Gates and United Nations connection:

Software billionaire Bill Gates, who previously has advocated the reduction of the human population through the use of vaccines, and his wife Melinda marked the 100th year since the First International Eugenics Congress in London with a “family planning” summit with abortionists and the United Nations.

Bill Gates: World needs fewer people
Joins abortionists for 'family planning' conference on eugenics
Published: 9/19/2012 at 4:36 PM
by BOB UNRUH

Bill Gates: World needs fewer people

These threads, among many others on the topic, touch different aspects of Common Core:

The Freaks Are Running The Institution | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Kindergarten Dropouts | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Tax Dollar Privileges | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

UPDATE

I am not going to post excerpts from Dr. Paugh’s piece. Defenders of Common Core will not read the article, while every one that I hope reads it will do so.

Common Core Politicizing America’s Schoolchildren
By Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh
January 24, 2016

Common Core Politicizing America’s Schoolchildren

New Topics

Forum List

Back