Conservatism is an ugly beast

I started a thread earlier about Republican hatred for women. I started looking for examples of this on this board. I quickly realised that it is not just women that Republicans hate. They pretty much hate everyone.

Time is against this party when they comprise angry white guys.

This is why Republicans are doomed.

'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

Since I believe that Islam is actually Satanism, I am opposed to All forms of Islam. I'd compare it most with Nazism as a Social and Political Paradigm, and with Satanism as a religion.
The Original Tree

We are on our way to an oppressive theocracy with PC culture and Sharia Law on the Horizon as The Law of the land if we do not continue to be vigilant.
The Original Tree

as i said in my opening post . if you are stupid enough to import them then you will have to deal with them and i think that importation of 'muslims' is a huge mistake
Pismoe

it starts out with "I'm happy to be able to wear the hijab. " it ends with "You slut, wear the hijab or go to prison".
Tipsycatlover

USA or America was founded by Westerners . Thats White Male Westerners from a very small location in the English Isles . It is my thinking that USA will be lost eventually because of these ' third worlders' like these 'muslim' women in 'congress' but probably not in my lifetime
Pismoe

Moronic Muslim Congresscritter Sworn in Using Thomas Jefferson’s Quran

Muslims crashed jumbo jets into the World Trade Centre. We should deport them all.
Taz

It will be a sad, sad day in America, if we are electing a possible undermining force into our governing body now.
Beagle9

Lets hear it for the girls!!

When their periods sync up Dem's won't get anything passed.
Blues Legend

Ilhan Omar Sworn In - Immediately Engages In Identity Politics

This post literally had nothing to do with her "scarf" but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.
Now go on, call me a racist.
Satrebil

I will judge people on whatever the fuck I want to judge them about, your approval is not required. And that being said: Fuck Islam and every single adherent to that murderous despotic ideology masquerading as a "religion of peace".
Satrebil

I checked the Somalian's bio and the timing makes no sense. The Muzzie allegedly learned English in one year (1995?) and taught her creepy relatives English prior to that.
hau_8g7_F-C81GZG--zpqildSPgKYlhMuI5NLnvuG7oCgQffflrFkyZ5Jp5p1KU4GDpsCc7z4v4-aoLJbdsuBTcMb2XSDbTh-A4ObjXv_Ddqm3KcTVJ0D-LvzYmMDf28LrIlxj5A
Either way, again Congress needs to pass legislation that all candidates take a college level test in the English language, American history, and American government and be born of American taxpaying citizens.
Snouter

Photos of Alexander Cortez or Sandy as she was known at her elites high school in Yorktown not in

I know it’s hard for some black people to understand certain things.
Tycho 1572

Is she saying she wants Trump to grab her snatch?
Pete 7469

Are there any nude pictures of her out there ?
Wanna buy some ?
Digital Drifter

HYPOCRISY...Ocasio-Cortez won’t say if she’s taking a salary during shutdown

She's part of the democrat Party's Murderer's Row: complete ignoramus Freshman, Stolen Valor Senator, Fake Indian Senator, Chinese Spy Senator, I could go on
Crusader Frank

Poll: 6 in 7 American voters say minorities are favored over Americans

And then the dipshit moderates and liberals(if they didnt recount the elections) voted in the bat shit crazy Nan from San Fran again. Boy the stock market didnt like that, as we have seen the drop just like it did when she took the gavel in 2007.. If the stock market crashes again, it wont be Bush's fault, it will be Nancy Pelosi, because she once again is holding the purse strings…
Andaronjim

Open border globalists want to replace white people with more a docile, uneducated darker crowd that they can manipulate more easily. That's why White people are discriminated against.
Taz

WHITE BASHING is the mongrel democrats new favorite past time. But have you noticed, who RUNS the democrat party? Why... OLD WHITE PEOPLE of course. But mongrel demtards are too STUPID to see the irony, the double standard, the hypocrisy. Yes the new radical democrat party has ABANDONED it's support for the vast majority of normal, legal, born and bred here, Americans, who just happen to be the majority of are WHITE. The new radical democrap party believes that this is a winning solution. Take up with the minorities and illegal aliens flooding America in hopes that they will get enough votes from them to stay in power. It's all about power. Turn their back on and even trash REAL Americans over illegal aliens, and the blacks they've bamboozled into voting for them by promising them table scraps to sit on their ass and not work, to keep them lazy and stupid and hooked on freebies and voting for dems for decades

You are NOT white,you are a JEW!
Odium

Most Anti Whites are white themselves. They HATE themselves for being white so they do everything they can to destroy the White Race.They race mix,ally themselves with nonwhites,advocate against white interests.
Odium

The white race IS superior but you miss one BIG thing when it comes to White Supremacy. I don't advocate White Supremacy because that means we would RULE over another race. My ultimate goal is a 100% completely white world....there would be no need for "white supremacy" other than the fact Whites ARE a superior race especially compared to Negro's and Latino's.
Odium

I believe in the USA that my founding fathers wanted which if you read the naturalization acts of the 1790's you would understand meant FREE WHITE PEOPLE plain and simple in English for all to understand. YOU are a piece of leftist commie scum who deserves the ultimate penalty.Funny how someone from Poland/Russia is a communist in disguise still believes in the same ideology that your ancestors tried to get away from. What a pathetic excuse for a human being...you spit on their graves.
Odium

The War on women

women just need to shut up and be thankful that men exist to do the hard work that makes their life so easy,,,
Progressive hunter

If you have better examples please post here. I doubt that I have scratched the surface, particularly in respect of LGBT.
Case in Point that the UK is a caliphate. Thank you.
Well it isnt is it. the UK is a parliamentary democracy. Why would you take the trouble to type that and display your idiocy. It marks you out as a member of the underclass.

I started a thread earlier about Republican hatred for women. I started looking for examples of this on this board. I quickly realised that it is not just women that Republicans hate. They pretty much hate everyone.

Since I believe that Islam is actually Satanism, I am opposed to All forms of Islam. I'd compare it most with Nazism as a Social and Political Paradigm, and with Satanism as a religion.
The Original Tree

We are on our way to an oppressive theocracy with PC culture and Sharia Law on the Horizon as The Law of the land if we do not continue to be vigilant.
The Original Tree

as i said in my opening post . if you are stupid enough to import them then you will have to deal with them and i think that importation of 'muslims' is a huge mistake
Pismoe

it starts out with "I'm happy to be able to wear the hijab. " it ends with "You slut, wear the hijab or go to prison".
Tipsycatlover

USA or America was founded by Westerners . Thats White Male Westerners from a very small location in the English Isles . It is my thinking that USA will be lost eventually because of these ' third worlders' like these 'muslim' women in 'congress' but probably not in my lifetime
Pismoe

Muslims crashed jumbo jets into the World Trade Centre. We should deport them all.
Taz

It will be a sad, sad day in America, if we are electing a possible undermining force into our governing body now.
Beagle9

Blues Legend

This post literally had nothing to do with her "scarf" but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.
Satrebil

I will judge people on whatever the fuck I want to judge them about, your approval is not required. And that being said: Fuck Islam and every single adherent to that murderous despotic ideology masquerading as a "religion of peace".
Satrebil

I checked the Somalian's bio and the timing makes no sense. The Muzzie allegedly learned English in one year (1995?) and taught her creepy relatives English prior to that.
hau_8g7_F-C81GZG--zpqildSPgKYlhMuI5NLnvuG7oCgQffflrFkyZ5Jp5p1KU4GDpsCc7z4v4-aoLJbdsuBTcMb2XSDbTh-A4ObjXv_Ddqm3KcTVJ0D-LvzYmMDf28LrIlxj5A
Either way, again Congress needs to pass legislation that all candidates take a college level test in the English language, American history, and American government and be born of American taxpaying citizens.
Snouter

Photos of Alexander Cortez or Sandy as she was known at her elites high school in Yorktown not in

Tycho 1572

Pete 7469

Wanna buy some ?
Digital Drifter

She's part of the democrat Party's Murderer's Row: complete ignoramus Freshman, Stolen Valor Senator, Fake Indian Senator, Chinese Spy Senator, I could go on
Crusader Frank

And then the dipshit moderates and liberals(if they didnt recount the elections) voted in the bat shit crazy Nan from San Fran again. Boy the stock market didnt like that, as we have seen the drop just like it did when she took the gavel in 2007.. If the stock market crashes again, it wont be Bush's fault, it will be Nancy Pelosi, because she once again is holding the purse strings…
Andaronjim

Open border globalists want to replace white people with more a docile, uneducated darker crowd that they can manipulate more easily. That's why White people are discriminated against.
Taz

WHITE BASHING is the mongrel democrats new favorite past time. But have you noticed, who RUNS the democrat party? Why... OLD WHITE PEOPLE of course. But mongrel demtards are too STUPID to see the irony, the double standard, the hypocrisy. Yes the new radical democrat party has ABANDONED it's support for the vast majority of normal, legal, born and bred here, Americans, who just happen to be the majority of are WHITE. The new radical democrap party believes that this is a winning solution. Take up with the minorities and illegal aliens flooding America in hopes that they will get enough votes from them to stay in power. It's all about power. Turn their back on and even trash REAL Americans over illegal aliens, and the blacks they've bamboozled into voting for them by promising them table scraps to sit on their ass and not work, to keep them lazy and stupid and hooked on freebies and voting for dems for decades

Odium

Most Anti Whites are white themselves. They HATE themselves for being white so they do everything they can to destroy the White Race.They race mix,ally themselves with nonwhites,advocate against white interests.
Odium

The white race IS superior but you miss one BIG thing when it comes to White Supremacy. I don't advocate White Supremacy because that means we would RULE over another race. My ultimate goal is a 100% completely white world....there would be no need for "white supremacy" other than the fact Whites ARE a superior race especially compared to Negro's and Latino's.
Odium

I believe in the USA that my founding fathers wanted which if you read the naturalization acts of the 1790's you would understand meant FREE WHITE PEOPLE plain and simple in English for all to understand. YOU are a piece of leftist commie scum who deserves the ultimate penalty.Funny how someone from Poland/Russia is a communist in disguise still believes in the same ideology that your ancestors tried to get away from. What a pathetic excuse for a human being...you spit on their graves.
Odium

The War on women

women just need to shut up and be thankful that men exist to do the hard work that makes their life so easy,,,
Progressive hunter

If you have better examples please post here. I doubt that I have scratched the surface, particularly in respect of LGBT.
Well it isnt is it. the UK is a parliamentary democracy. Why would you take the trouble to type that and display your idiocy. It marks you out as a member of the underclass.

Caliphate. You are a zombie. UK is lost.

The Original Tree

The Original Tree

Pismoe

Tipsycatlover

Pismoe

Taz

Beagle9

Blues Legend

Satrebil

Satrebil

Snouter

Tycho 1572

Pete 7469

Wanna buy some ?
Digital Drifter

Crusader Frank

Andaronjim

Taz

Odium

Odium

Odium

Odium

The War on women

Progressive hunter

I think you are seeing this only because they all hate you. Everybody hate you.

Your first mistake was assuming all republicans are conservatives

I see you're still protecting your precious Muslims
I see it manifested in the Republican Party. No women,no blacks,no gays. Hypocrite "Christians" who are anything but. Its the nasty party.
Lol
There are no similarities between the GOP and real conservatives you fucking moron

Why does the crazy angry left constantly misuse the word "hatred"? Because they are full of it? The left has lost the ability to argue a point so they view simple criticism as hatred while ignoring the fact that an idiot democrat congresswoman called the President of the United States a "mfuker" in public. We saw a H'wood actress holding the facsimile of the President of the United States bloody head and the left rants that republicans hate women. Of course it's all about abortion. The crazy left has twisted the argument around so that it appears that a (liberal) man who talks a woman into hiring a technician to kill the unborn life inside her is actually doing her a favor.

The Original Tree

The Original Tree

Pismoe

Tipsycatlover

Pismoe

Taz

Beagle9

Blues Legend

Satrebil

Satrebil

Snouter

Tycho 1572

Pete 7469

Wanna buy some ?
Digital Drifter

Crusader Frank

Andaronjim

Taz

Odium

Odium

Odium

Odium

The War on women

Progressive hunter

Underclass? Look any nation that in this day and age still clings to a Monarchy is by it's very nature epitomizes the underclass.

I think Tommy needs a long rest in a "safe place" far away from this forum.
How does your brain interpret Tommy posting direct quotes from self-proclaimed conservatives on this board, as him needing to take a rest from it?

Explain that to me please.

No, you American-hating cocksucker, you want to see TRUE ugliness? It's a muslim pedophile apologist like yourself, WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UNDERNEATH A PRISON CELL YEARS AGO. A creature who sadistically gets off on Islam's barbaric human rights atrocities against YOUR OWN WOMEN, you sick, degenerate motherfucker! You are such a sick piece of shit, you will justify any muslim bloodthirsty barbarism against women because Pisslam shares your utter hatred of Americans, you low-life, low-character Welsh methane-bubble farting out of England's asshole! As long as any entity hates America, you male c*nt, you'll go out of your way to enable their sadistic horrors against little girls, you evil, psychopath cocksucker.

You are such a morally bankrupt, sociopath maggot, that if you (god forbid) had a young daughter, you WOULD pimp her out to muslim pedophiles because they share your small-dick hatred of America, you abomination who should never have existed! You gamma-ray-emitting nearly Rorshach-inkblot arrangement of fecal matter. Jesus, how can a creature as malignant as you even live with yourself?
Did you even stop to breathe during that radical rant?

I think you need a break from USMB.

Conservatism is an ugly beast
That were some good examples, but what do they actually mean? For I would throw my hat in the ring for conservatism and assert that the goofs you quoted (I haven pretty much all of them shoved into the Iggy Dungeon) are not conservatives by any reasonable standard. They are reactionaries, perennially frightened, not particularly bright, hateful, resentment-driven, racists, misogynists, islamophobes, homophobes, and what have you. That problem isn't confined to conservatism, but, granted, the GOP actually struggled mightily to provide a comfortable home for the critters.

That doesn't mean conservatism is an ugly beast; it just means that since the Southern Strategy, and the increasingly fascist, pro-plutocrat leanings they adopted, the GOP turned reactionary and toxic, while conservatism is, at its best, a necessary political counter-weight to progressivism. Reasonable, cautious, caring for "the true and tested", keeping the shop together. There is nothing necessarily ugly or beastly to it. It's just the GOP turning reactionary, with Trump as the vilest expression of the disease, and the uglies feeling empowered to vent their personality defects in public. That's when things get as ugly as you documented.
Those are all regular, frequent, self-proclaimed conservatives of USMB who's quotes were posted.

I have not observed any other regular, frequent, self-proclaimed conservatives of USMB disagree w/them or seek to correct them on any of those posts.

So what are you saying really?

You lie all the time, Tommy. You lie like you breathe, which is why people are so generally disgusted with your behavior. Do you care?

I said it. But I guess I didn't say it THE WAY YOU DEMANDED, so it doesn't count. Meanwhile, you cry about sexism and call Congresswomen "girls", and when you're called out on it, you run away like a coward. Just above, you called out poor people for being the "UNDERCLASS". Really, Tommy? The "UNDERCLASS"?

What an insufferable snob, looking down on those less fortunate. But always, always, showing us what Leftists really are. So thanks for that.
But dumb dumb, if the rich are called the upper class, then of course the poor shall be called the under class.

Nothing wrong with that.

Damn you're stupid.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

I fear, I also am at a loss trying to explain it. So, just some preliminary thoughts.

Whenever you're trying to analyze political communication, look for the victim. Who claims victim status, or throws his support behind a victim? That found, you can pretty much guarantee, you've also found the side which will, by dint of that entitlement, lash out most viciously, because victims aren't brutal or inhumane, they merely defend themselves, and who can be against that? Trump's success was based on the most surprising victim group of all, white males, the very group that contained those who controlled and control the country.

The other element to look at is this: Whatever improvement would be desirable to make U.S. society fairer, safer, and life in there somewhat easier, would help those at or near the bottom of the economic pile more than those mostly in the middle (White males). Equal pay, helps women and blacks. Decent representation by powerful trade unions, helps mostly women and blacks. Ending employment discrimination, helps Blacks and Latinos. Making college more affordable, helps Those people. Remember Flint, Michigan? Decent environmental protection, healthy drinking water, regulating toxic waste, helps Those people. Whatever liberal advocacy may entail helps Those people catch up with White males, and that's why you have a certain segment of White males (and a surprising number of White females) foaming at the mouth at everything liberals stand for.
NAILED IT!!!

hit-nail.jpg

The Original Tree

The Original Tree

Pismoe

Tipsycatlover

Pismoe

Taz

Beagle9

Blues Legend

Satrebil

Satrebil

Snouter

Tycho 1572

Pete 7469

Wanna buy some ?
Digital Drifter

Crusader Frank

Andaronjim

Taz

Odium

Odium

Odium

Odium

The War on women

Progressive hunter

Licking up that propaganda like sweet nectarine. Why is the left so full of hate and bitterness?
I missed out all the shite about Michelle being a man. That deserves a thread of its own. And that pretty much defines Republicans.
Are there any Republicans who would condemn this crap. Speak up.

How exactly does some idiots saying Michelle was a man define republicans? Doesn’t the left routinely call Anne Coulter a man?

Also been meaning to ask, since when do Odium and Taz claim to be conservative?

Would you condemn these people Sue ? Do you think Mrs Obama is a man ?

I would advise against you holding your breath.

Also, I find the amount of abuse you are taking patently mind boggling. Apparently, your exposé, while by no means comprehensive, was more of a mirror to them than they could handle. So, they immediately moved to trump the ugliness by even more of same, redundant though this effort was. Victims all, victimized by whatever group you care to mention - Muslims, gays, women, Latinas, a Black President, etc. - and thus entitled to unleashing every last of their many demons. Quite the spectacle you've sparked here. Just not what you expected, I would guess.

Maybe not. Certainly collected all the nutcases. I just wonder if moderate decent conservatism still exists in the US ? I know that it is under pressure everywhere else.
I think that if you had the time you could compile a bigger list. There was a thread a year or so back where these same characters were dissecting how "ugly" the Obama kids were. It had everything, ignorance,hate,misogyny,racism. It was quite the most disgusting thing Ive seen on here.

My observations on conservatism is at the heart of it you have Capital and they call the shots. Trumps tax cuts being tribute to these people.

Then we travel down to the underclass who have been kidded into supporting stuff that does not help them in their lives. So they are anti union, anti education,anti equality. They are on this thread making pictures to prove that Mrs Obama is a man.

But there doesnt seem to be anything in between. Ive got conservative friends and they are good people. But it seems to mean a different thing over here Common decency is missing in the US right and so is basic intelligence.

Not one right winger has come forward and said "that isnt me, those quotes are disgusting".

You lie all the time, Tommy. You lie like you breathe, which is why people are so generally disgusted with your behavior. Do you care?

I said it. But I guess I didn't say it THE WAY YOU DEMANDED, so it doesn't count. Meanwhile, you cry about sexism and call Congresswomen "girls", and when you're called out on it, you run away like a coward. Just above, you called out poor people for being the "UNDERCLASS". Really, Tommy? The "UNDERCLASS"?

What an insufferable snob, looking down on those less fortunate. But always, always, showing us what Leftists really are. So thanks for that.

Tommy is just projecting himself on others

I would advise against you holding your breath.

Also, I find the amount of abuse you are taking patently mind boggling. Apparently, your exposé, while by no means comprehensive, was more of a mirror to them than they could handle. So, they immediately moved to trump the ugliness by even more of same, redundant though this effort was. Victims all, victimized by whatever group you care to mention - Muslims, gays, women, Latinas, a Black President, etc. - and thus entitled to unleashing every last of their many demons. Quite the spectacle you've sparked here. Just not what you expected, I would guess.

Maybe not. Certainly collected all the nutcases. I just wonder if moderate decent conservatism still exists in the US ? I know that it is under pressure everywhere else.
I think that if you had the time you could compile a bigger list. There was a thread a year or so back where these same characters were dissecting how "ugly" the Obama kids were. It had everything, ignorance,hate,misogyny,racism. It was quite the most disgusting thing Ive seen on here.

My observations on conservatism is at the heart of it you have Capital and they call the shots. Trumps tax cuts being tribute to these people.

Then we travel down to the underclass who have been kidded into supporting stuff that does not help them in their lives. So they are anti union, anti education,anti equality. They are on this thread making pictures to prove that Mrs Obama is a man.

But there doesnt seem to be anything in between. Ive got conservative friends and they are good people. But it seems to mean a different thing over here Common decency is missing in the US right and so is basic intelligence.

Not one right winger has come forward and said "that isnt me, those quotes are disgusting".

You made the link between poverty and the underclass. That says more about your attitude to poor people than mine.My underclass comprises extreme right wing trash. Some will be poor but all of them will be filled with hate.

No, you did. They "need help", supposedly from government. Rich people don't need help, Tommy. I can read your sniveling little code, remember.

As always, British classism SUCKS. I bet being in Labour, you've fooled yourself into thinking you're not classist, right? OH sweetheart, you're the biggest offended ever. You just import it here, to American conservatism. The ugly classism oozes out of your pores.

KEEP IT OVER THERE
Rich people always need help. Thats why trump gave them tax cuts. Thats why he is ripping up environmental protections.
You seem obsessed with me and what you think you know about me. Why do you think that I am "in Labour" ? Please stick to the subject of the thread and stop turning it into another one of your rants about the Europeans you hate so much.

Congress gave everyone federal tax cuts. And they should give us more tax cuts and cut spending. The amount of labor they rob from the people is immoral

It's people, not ideologies, that make things ugly.

People create and distort ideologies.

It’s amazing how people conflate the two. An ideology has certain principles it follows. A person acting contrary to those principles can’t make those principles ugly no matter how much they try to claim to follow them. The goodness or wickedness principles stand independently of those who espouse them

How does your brain interpret Tommy posting direct quotes from self-proclaimed conservatives on this board, as him needing to take a rest from it?

How many of them actually claim to be conservative?
“Conservatism is an ugly beast”

And we’ve seen just how ugly that beast can be after the news of Justice Ginsburg’s recent illness.

Most conservatives are in fact scum.

How many of them actually claim to be conservative?
“Conservatism is an ugly beast”

And we’ve seen just how ugly that beast can be after the news of Justice Ginsburg’s recent illness.

Most conservatives are in fact scum.

Go look in a mirror and we will call it even.

Your first mistake was assuming all republicans are conservatives

I see you're still protecting your precious Muslims
I see it manifested in the Republican Party. No women,no blacks,no gays. Hypocrite "Christians" who are anything but. Its the nasty party.

Susan Collins is a woman in the Republican party and is a Moderate Conservative.

Ted Cruz is Half Cuban and is Republican and Conservative .

Ben Carson is black and is Conservative and Black.

Niki Haley is Indian from India ( parents )and is Republican and Conservative.

Log Cabin Republicans - Wikipedia

So there I just blew your nonsense away again, and remember you called those Muslim women Muslim girls in your other thread and started a thread calling the elected women Girls...

So maybe you should check your sexism first...

I fear, I also am at a loss trying to explain it. So, just some preliminary thoughts.

Whenever you're trying to analyze political communication, look for the victim. Who claims victim status, or throws his support behind a victim? That found, you can pretty much guarantee, you've also found the side which will, by dint of that entitlement, lash out most viciously, because victims aren't brutal or inhumane, they merely defend themselves, and who can be against that? Trump's success was based on the most surprising victim group of all, white males, the very group that contained those who controlled and control the country.

The other element to look at is this: Whatever improvement would be desirable to make U.S. society fairer, safer, and life in there somewhat easier, would help those at or near the bottom of the economic pile more than those mostly in the middle (White males). Equal pay, helps women and blacks. Decent representation by powerful trade unions, helps mostly women and blacks. Ending employment discrimination, helps Blacks and Latinos. Making college more affordable, helps Those people. Remember Flint, Michigan? Decent environmental protection, healthy drinking water, regulating toxic waste, helps Those people. Whatever liberal advocacy may entail helps Those people catch up with White males, and that's why you have a certain segment of White males (and a surprising number of White females) foaming at the mouth at everything liberals stand for.
NAILED IT!!!

hit-nail.jpg

Says the professional black victim.

Forum List

Back