Conservapedia

Actually, that opinion is shared by way more people than you think.

Rep, here, isn't very accurate, since someone need only rep one other person before they can rep you again. IOW, you CAN get rep from the SAME person approx. 6-12 times a day, depending on what the counter is set at before you get the "too much rep" message. That means you, Martin, and Snowman can rep each other endlessly, and in to oblivion, and that will never be an accurate indication of how people feel about you.

Most people think you, personally, are a putz.

and most of the people I chat with think you are a spoiled brat - that does not make it true though

Actually, that opinion is shared by way more people than you think.

Rep, here, isn't very accurate, since someone need only rep one other person before they can rep you again. IOW, you CAN get rep from the SAME person approx. 6-12 times a day, depending on what the counter is set at before you get the "too much rep" message. That means you, Martin, and Snowman can rep each other endlessly, and in to oblivion, and that will never be an accurate indication of how people feel about you.

Most people think you, personally, are a putz.

If anyone was repping someone that many times per day - the mods and owner would be all over that activity

Given that the "staff" both have daytime jobs, I seriously doubt they sit here daily checking each members rep one by one...

I am sure they have the ability to check all the rep (positive and neg) that is given out

Lame attempt at spinning Shattered

I must have missed where you told Shattered and Superlative the same.

I’m sorry but I don’t have time to check every post.
I missed the part where they were trying to speak for others.
Okay. The same applies to them too.

I think that it lacks character to say that people here think this or that about someone or something. Those people can speak for themselves. In following, interested people can scope out the threads and make up their own mind – or do we need a poll on each topic and person?

I’m sorry but I don’t have time to check every post.
I missed the part where they were trying to speak for others.
Okay. The same applies to them too.

I think that it lacks character to say that people here think this or that about someone or something. Those people can speak for themselves. In following, interested people can scope out the threads and make up their own mind – or do we need a poll on each topic and person?

No problem

This thread is way off topic

I am sure they have the ability to check all the rep (positive and neg) that is given out

Given how VBulletin boards work, my guess it's checked by clicking on a members profile, and reading the comments. Not "Check all rep for the board" commands.

It would be neat if the board could be edited to allow all members to see under what circumstances different people received their Rep Points. It might end up being an impractical or expansive project.

Forum List

Back