Conservapedia

Before you ask someone to post something inte;;igent - you should do so first

Racist: Anyone who is opposed to Affirmative Action or the immigration of undocumented workers.

Reagan, Ronald: Created greed and despair in the 1980's and toppled utopia in the Soviet Union. Also known as Ronald Raygun

Right Wing Conspiracy: The Neo-Cons attempt to smear our exhalted leader Bill Clinton just because he had sex with an intern.

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/tsrightdominion/libberish.html

Please tell me what this is evidence for rsr. Explain it to me. I want to hear it articulately before I tear it apart.

No...actually its written by someone of the far right who seems to have as little intelligence as you do.

That was a fine example of RSR’s typical evasive replies.

Okay. I’ll take my pick. MM. Now, has MM ever called conservative Nazi’s?

Following the logic of your reply, he did.

Perhaps he has not called anyone a Nazi - but the rest of the posts fit him fine

When a lib blathers that talking point - one knows they are striking a nerve with the touchy feely liberal

That is not a talking point, its what people constantly say to you.

Its called the truth RSR.

You have nothing to say. End of story.

Try not to bust the feet out of your Pajamas stomping around your playroom.

Feel better now that you just insulted the billions people who believe in God?

Awwww. Those insulted people can speak for themselves. They do not need you or Pat Robertson to speak for them. Besides, the religious right insults people who don’t believe that god exists. Do you feel good about that? It is as if you can give it but not take it.

Awwww. Those insulted people can speak for themselves. They do not need you or Pat Robertson to speak for them. Besides, the religious right insults people who don’t believe that god exists. Do you feel good about that? It is as if you can give it but not take it.

You are such a jerk - like much of the kook running around

Now let someone insult Muslims - you shit your pants

That is not a talking point, its what people constantly say to you.

Its called the truth RSR.

You have nothing to say. End of story.

Try not to bust the feet out of your Pajamas stomping around your playroom.

Looking at my rep points - not to many people feel that way

Forum List

Back