Congressman FISA memo will shake FBI to it's core

Congressman Jeff Duncan (R-SC) says the release of the FISA memo will ‘shake the FBI to its core’ as he revealed that the document exposes how the agency was weaponized by Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration to spy on the Trump campaign.
Congressman: FISA Memo Will ‘Shake FBI to its Core’

View attachment 174454
-----------------------------------------

They need to stop jerking us around and put the dam thing out already. Unless the crooked left is working on a plan to disrupt this Country the same way they did on 911.

UPDATE AND MORE INFORMATION COMING IN A NEW POST WHEN IT IS RELEASED !!

View attachment 174590

Really disturbing. If the FBI / Dems and DOJ COLLUDED to defeat Trump it’s a sad, sad day for the country and quite possibly the end of the Democratic Party as we know it.

Last edited:
more nothing for everyone!

:rofl:

It may very well turn out to be nothing and then the Republicans will look like asshats, but if there is truth to this we need to know about it.
And you think risking national security is worth making Republicans look like asshats, do you? I don’t and there are better and safer avenues available to investigate potential misuse of the FISA court.

Why do you think this is risking national security? Because the politicians say so? A lot of useless shit gets classified, but to answer your question, I think if there actually is corruption within the FBI then, yes, it's worth the risk to expose it. Our government is way too secretive.

It may very well turn out to be nothing and then the Republicans will look like asshats, but if there is truth to this we need to know about it.
And you think risking national security is worth making Republicans look like asshats, do you? I don’t and there are better and safer avenues available to investigate potential misuse of the FISA court.

Why do you think this is risking national security? Because the politicians say so? A lot of useless shit gets classified, but to answer your question, I think if there actually is corruption within the FBI then, yes, it's worth the risk to expose it. Our government is way too secretive.

The real crime is that the AM people expect this shady shit to happen. They know that the govt is crooked. This won’t surprise too many people. And what cracks me up is the the FBI is frantic about the release of this as if the public will be shocked that the FBI heads can be dirtbags too. Again. We aren’t shocked. We are probably saddened but not shocked. Ok Dems, you’re in the clock. Start spinning. Very sad. Very dirty and very predictable.[/QUOTE]

No, because they blindly revealed classified information to gain partisan leverage. If there is corruption in the FBI, there are better ways to deal with it other than airing our dirty laundry in front of the entire planet.

No, because they blindly revealed classified information to gain partisan leverage. If there is corruption in the FBI, there are better ways to deal with it other than airing our dirty laundry in front of the entire planet.

No there isn’t a better way in this case because the dems have used the BS Russian case against trump. So you want the crap against trump aired but the crap that the FBI/DOJ and the dems against did swept under the rug
Nonsense.

Congressman Jeff Duncan (R-SC) says the release of the FISA memo will ‘shake the FBI to its core’ as he revealed that the document exposes how the agency was weaponized by Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration to spy on the Trump campaign.

View attachment 174454

They need to stop jerking us around and put the dam thing out already. Unless the crooked left is working on a plan to disrupt this Country the same way they did on 911.

UPDATE AND MORE INFORMATION COMING IN A NEW POST WHEN IT IS RELEASED !!

View attachment 174590

Really disturbing. If the FBI / Dems and DOJ COLLUDED to defeat Trump it’s a sad, sad day for the country and quite possibly the end of the Democratic Party as we know it.
Hillary and the DNC did it to Bernie in California.

Yep, you are scared, and wrong.

View attachment 174454

upload_2018-2-2_13-19-27.png

Julian Assange ⌛ on Twitter

upload_2018-2-2_13-20-47.png

View attachment 174454

Funny, the stupid memo landed with a dead thud

View attachment 174454

It landed hard. If it’s true that the fbi and DOJ tried to fix an election it’s a big problem. Too many issues to list here but between the love birds, Comey leaking, Clinton emails, Ohr and his wife, gps and Steele there’s a lot of smoke.
If you are a dem you want to dismiss it. If you are a repub you want people hung BUT if you are an American you should want the truth.

upload_2018-2-2_16-13-55.png

Doug Hagmann of The Hagmann Report warns Trump of Deep State blowback for releasing the FISA memo.
Deep State Poised to Strike Back

upload_2018-2-2_16-14-56.png

awww to bad u can't read it all unless you look through a few other articles posted.. On this one. lol

View attachment 174454

It is Only, right wing opinion.

I wouldn't know since i'm not hung up on a LEFT / RIGHT paradigm. Most who are are the leftist jackasses kind of like someone who puts a football team before their own family. That's how hung up on their political party most LEFT WIRNG asses are.

After all football is the same as the political douches in DC

View attachment 174574
Just right wingers being political.

No there isn’t a better way in this case because the dems have used the BS Russian case against trump. So you want the crap against trump aired but the crap that the FBI/DOJ and the dems against did swept under the rug
Nonsense.
Thanks for making my point. Trump’s connections to Russia are being investigated by an independent counsel; which has had very little information leaked out. That is how government corruption should be handled. Not by one party declassifying secrets just to tell a one-sided story and to score political points.

Yep, you are scared, and wrong.
Do you even know any multisyllabic words? :lol:

View attachment 174454

It landed hard. If it’s true that the fbi and DOJ tried to fix an election it’s a big problem. Too many issues to list here but between the love birds, Comey leaking, Clinton emails, Ohr and his wife, gps and Steele there’s a lot of smoke.
If you are a dem you want to dismiss it. If you are a repub you want people hung BUT if you are an American you should want the truth.
There’s nothing to dismiss. Republicans failed to connect the dots with their nothing burger of a memo.

Forum List

Back