Congressman FISA memo will shake FBI to it's core

Congressman Jeff Duncan (R-SC) says the release of the FISA memo will ‘shake the FBI to its core’ as he revealed that the document exposes how the agency was weaponized by Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration to spy on the Trump campaign.
Congressman: FISA Memo Will ‘Shake FBI to its Core’

View attachment 174454
-----------------------------------------

They need to stop jerking us around and put the dam thing out already. Unless the crooked left is working on a plan to disrupt this Country the same way they did on 911.

Devin Nunes is a partisan hack. His ethics are non-existent. The fact is that he has constantly lied for the White House. I don't believe a word that he says. I would check if he told me the sun was coming up. Why are Republicans afraid to allow Democrats to make their memo public? Afraid of having 2 sides represented?

Congressman Jeff Duncan (R-SC) says the release of the FISA memo will ‘shake the FBI to its core’ as he revealed that the document exposes how the agency was weaponized by Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration to spy on the Trump campaign.

View attachment 174454

They need to stop jerking us around and put the dam thing out already. Unless the crooked left is working on a plan to disrupt this Country the same way they did on 911.

Devin Nunes is a partisan hack. His ethics are non-existent. The fact is that he has constantly lied for the White House. I don't believe a word that he says. I would check if he told me the sun was coming up. Why are Republicans afraid to allow Democrats to make their memo public? Afraid of having 2 sides represented?
Why are the Dimwits afraid of the memo? Truth hurts, and I see a lot of dimwits in pain.

upload_2018-2-1_16-4-21-png.174464

^^^^ He looks like he smokes Crack, WTF those eyes he needs to put the Crack Pipe down :uhoh3:

The Schiff is going to his the fan

YOu stupid fks who keep making fun have constantly been made to look like idiots because everything you claims is fake, or isn't taking place ENDS UP DOING just that. But since most leftist dumbasses have the memory of a gold fish you can't keep it all straight when these things happen. lol

upload_2018-2-1_19-49-56.png

Can't make this shit up. :D

#ReleaseTheMemo

Damn Russians. They're behind all of it, again. :D

33fb80o.jpg

I know they are pathetic I can't believe those morons are trying to use the Russian line again. But hey they know how stupid the population is and they'll believe it all. I mean g.d look at some of the asses on here who still use the Russian bs.

But...... But......... MUSLIMS!!!!
When have I ever complained about Muslims in general?

I like Muslims; they understand the evil of atheism, of divorce and sexual perversion.

It is the Salafi Jihadists that are revising the dating of the Surats to alter the Korans meaning, from what I understand, and to demonize Christians and Jews.

Maybe you could try getting your facts together before casting aspersions?

Nah, just fire from the hip dude, lol.

What the hell has happened to the Dimocratic PArty that they now DEFEND abuses of Federal Law Enforcemnt power?

The abuse of FISA warrants is a serious threat to American Civil Liberties, and Dims can only think of their own current slender advantages that are ephemeral in nature anyway.

The Dimocrats are now the American Nazi Party by another name.
Then why did Nunes and all other Republicans just push and pass 3 weeks ago, a renewal of the FISA laws that allow everything they are doing now?

He argued on the floor that THEY MUST BE RENEWED? Just 3 weeks ago...... hmmmm....

You would think that he should have put in there safety nets fr Americans if he really was so concerned?

Makes no sense to me, at all???
They did make some revisions to FISA procedures, from what I recall, but 90% of the problem here is in the ignoring or distortion of existing laws and regulations.

While it may be legal to ask UK MI6 to listen in on Americans, it is a clear violation of the intent of existing law.

Devin Nunes is the one man in this whole thing that has followed the law and House procedures to the letter.

You Dims are having another meltdown because you fear justice.

more nothing for everyone!

:rofl:

It may very well turn out to be nothing and then the Republicans will look like asshats, but if there is truth to this we need to know about it.
And you think risking national security is worth making Republicans look like asshats, do you? I don’t and there are better and safer avenues available to investigate potential misuse of the FISA court.

Devin Nunes is the one man in this whole thing that has followed the law and House procedures to the letter.

You Dims are having another meltdown because you fear justice.
LOLOLOL

The one guy who was forced to step down from his leadership role in an investigation into Trump due to improprieties with Trump is the one guy you think followed the law and procedures??

How many bridges do you own?

It may very well turn out to be nothing and then the Republicans will look like asshats, but if there is truth to this we need to know about it.
And you think risking national security is worth making Republicans look like asshats, do you? I don’t and there are better and safer avenues available to investigate potential misuse of the FISA court.

What's risk to national security if there is nothing in the memo that is confidential?

On the other hand, endless leaks of Trump's phone calls, meetings with president, Feinstein releasing the transcripts from closed meetings, having confidential data on Hillary's server, Wasserman Schultz giving access to Pakistani IT guys, Comey leaks, those are actually risks to national security, but you don't seem to whine about that.

What's risk to national security if there is nothing in the memo that is confidential?

On the other hand, endless leaks of Trump's phone calls, meetings with president, Feinstein releasing the transcripts from closed meetings, having confidential data on Hillary's server, Wasserman Schultz giving access to Pakistani IT guys, Comey leaks, those are actually risks to national security, but you don't seem to whine about that.
Huh? Of course it contains confidential material. Otherwise, the House would have just released the memo to the public two weeks ago rather than all their grandstanding.

View attachment 174454

It is Only, right wing opinion.

View attachment 174454

It is Only, right wing opinion.

I wouldn't know since i'm not hung up on a LEFT / RIGHT paradigm. Most who are are the leftist jackasses kind of like someone who puts a football team before their own family. That's how hung up on their political party most LEFT WIRNG asses are.

After all football is the same as the political douches in DC

upload_2018-2-2_9-17-50.png

Huh? Of course it contains confidential material. Otherwise, the House would have just released the memo to the public two weeks ago rather than all their grandstanding.

I don't think so.

The only grandstanding is coming from Democrats who doesn't want public to see what they along with Barry were doing for years. From what I heard, there is nothing classified, therefore it shouldn't be confidential. I'd rather see the documentations that supports the memo.

I don't think so.

The only grandstanding is coming from Democrats who doesn't want public to see what they along with Barry were doing for years. From what I heard, there is nothing classified, therefore it shouldn't be confidential. I'd rather see the documentations that supports the memo.

Well ... it’s out and the dems / fbi gotta be a bit queezy in the stomach. Seems that the fbi used the dossier ,that was pd for by Clinton/ dems, (This info was never told to court) to get fisa warrant. And also used news reporting as back up. Wow. And it’s seems clear that Steele had a serious ass out for trump. Sr FBI official told house committee that they used the dossier to get warrant. And GPS/ Steele disliked Trump. Ohr up to his as in alligators too. Ah-oh. I hope this finds its way up Barry’s ass. Cause don’t think for one minute he wasn’t the puppet master.

Last edited:

View attachment 174454

UPDATE AND MORE INFORMATION COMING IN A NEW POST WHEN IT IS RELEASED !!

upload_2018-2-2_10-3-14.png

Forum List

Back