I loathe black history month....hate it

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This is perhaps the most wasted holiday ever derived for people of color. The black community is about as divided as a race, than any group on the planet. We stand for nothing, fall for everything and could care less about each other, especially within our male population. Today's generation is about as clueless as a light switch about its history, is more inclined to embrace any other culture but their own and our men, our foot soldiers.....all dead on arrival....the biggest sellouts in history

And to see the celebrations is a joke....I wish BH month would just end, until black people can get their shit together, which is never ever ever ever gonna happen. February, the most wasted month for black history!!

Did you ever stop to ask yourself why they designated the shortest month of the year Black History Month? I think Black people got hosed...

This is perhaps the most wasted holiday ever derived for people of color. The black community is about as divided as a race, than any group on the planet. We stand for nothing, fall for everything and could care less about each other, especially within our male population. Today's generation is about as clueless as a light switch about its history, is more inclined to embrace any other culture but their own and our men, our foot soldiers.....all dead on arrival....the biggest sellouts in history

And to see the celebrations is a joke....I wish BH month would just end, until black people can get their shit together, which is never ever ever ever gonna happen. February, the most wasted month for black history!!

Celebrate your heritage...

Damn

03627a5ace8622fa76316197511b4bcb--door-knockers-door-knobs.jpg

Never really paid attention, If it makes them happy I'm OK with it. When do the paid holidays start coming?

I wonder how MLK would have worked out in the history books if he was a republican. Progressives have this compulsion to separate and label people by the color of their skins. It's all about politics.

In todays black world, MLK would be a Uncle Tom

A little information for your own edification: The idea of a Black History Month wasn't thought up by you black folks. It was entirely thought up by white liberals, as a pat on the head for you and an excuse for them there white liberals to feel like they're doing something constructive.

In other words, Black History Month is an imaginary celebration of "blackness" cooked up by white leftists, so that they wouldn't feel so bad about their own whiteness.

True story, yo.

You and the rest of Conservative America.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Did you ever stop to ask yourself why they designated the shortest month of the year Black History Month? I think Black people got hosed...
I think celebrating the king holiday, should be it. On that particular day, every black woman, every black child, should feel a sense of pride and rejuvenation, for it was those, that brought change to our people. It would be different if black people stood as one and held a united front...we don't have that. There are just too few leaders in our race and too many challenged by the almighty white man's dollar and daughters to share in our rich, profound history and it is on that note, I say, the hell with black history month. Our story has yet to have its full impact on the community.

A little information for your own edification: The idea of a Black History Month wasn't thought up by you black folks. It was entirely thought up by white liberals, as a pat on the head for you and an excuse for them there white liberals to feel like they're doing something constructive.

In other words, Black History Month is an imaginary celebration of "blackness" cooked up by white leftists, so that they wouldn't feel so bad about their own whiteness.

True story, yo.
And I get it. But that doesn't diminish the facts of its purpose.....unification and celebration. We have nothing to celebrate, save for electing our first black president...other than that, there's nothing in the black community from where I stand, that warrants a celebration of any sorts.

Our story has yet to have its full impact on the community.
They feel the "full impact" in the Detroit and Chicago communities
I am a advocate of black history, and my children and my grandchildren are made aware of what we as a people have wrought to this american landscape, however, this is the 21st century and our full impact has yet to be written. As it stands now, we are all beneficiaries of the past....the present ain't shit.

I disagree. There are many good, successful black models for our young ones to emulate. WE need good models for our youngsters in every section of the population.

Forum List

Back