Congressman Adam Schiff Is in Deep Schiff – Ethics Complaint Filed Alleging Several Violations of Law in California and Maryland

Mueller was a laughable clown.
I watched the congressional hearings when Mueller completed his investigation. He was a shit show. There were several occasions where he had no idea what was in his report. He was asked about what consideration was give to the Steele Dossier and responded that he has never heard of that until that was asked.

The guy appeared to be completely unaware of what was going on.

I watched the congressional hearings when Mueller completed his investigation. He was a shit show. There were several occasions where he had no idea what was in his report. He was asked about what consideration was give to the Steele Dossier and responded that he has never heard of that until that was asked.

The guy appeared to be completely unaware of what was going on.
Or maybe he was calling them out for making stuff up. If he hasn’t heard of the Steele Dossier, then it obviously means it doesn’t exist. Doesn’t the MAGA Republican Party realize how foolish they look, every time they make those kinds of mistakes? It reminds me of the time Matt Gaetz tried to put an article from Chinese propaganda outlet into the Congressional Record, until the administration official he was questioning said he didn’t put much stock in CCP publications! :auiqs.jpg:

Or maybe he was calling them out for making stuff up. If he hasn’t heard of the Steele Dossier, then it obviously means it doesn’t exist. Doesn’t the MAGA Republican Party realize how foolish they look, every time they make those kinds of mistakes? It reminds me of the time Matt Gaetz tried to put an article from Chinese propaganda outlet into the Congressional Record, until the administration official he was questioning said he didn’t put much stock in CCP publications! :auiqs.jpg:
So, you are saying that the Steele Dossier doesn’t exist? Do you realize how stupid that makes you look?

The Reason Mueller didn’t know what was covered in his own investigation is because he didn’t supervise it.

Prove that it does.
You really are an idiot aren’t you? The Steele dossier was used by the Justice department in a FISA warrant request. Mueller testified under oath that he never heard of it. Either he was lying or completely incompetent.

So, you are saying that the Steele Dossier doesn’t exist? Do you realize how stupid that makes you look?

The Reason Mueller didn’t know what was covered in his own investigation is because he didn’t supervise it.
The MAGA crowd makes up so much, we basically need to reassess everything that’s ever been said. I’m starting to wonder if Hunter ever really owned a laptop. It may not be too tough to convince someone who abuses drugs of just about anything. We’re well aware MAGA Republicans know all about drugs and their effects, per MAGA-Rep Madison Cawthorn. BTW, where is he? Have the Republicans had him disappeared? I think we should get a welfare check on the guy, considering how violent MAGA types get, when things don’t go their way or someone spills their dirty little secrets.

The MAGA crowd makes up so much, we basically need to reassess everything that’s ever been said. I’m starting to wonder if Hunter ever really owned a laptop. It may not be too tough to convince someone who abuses drugs of just about anything. We’re well aware MAGA Republicans know all about drugs and their effects, per MAGA-Rep Madison Cawthorn. BTW, where is he? Have the Republicans had him disappeared? I think we should get a welfare check on the guy, considering how violent MAGA types get, when things don’t go their way or someone spills their dirty little secrets.
So you’re with the other idiot who claims the Steele dossier doesn’t exist?

Isn’t this crazy? Liberals spent years spreading the hoax about Trump paying Russian prostitutes to piss on a bed and now the deny the report of that doesn’t exist.

Forum List

Back