Congressional Republicans MUST Put An End To Russia Investigations

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

“Every time the Senate Intelligence Committee interviews a witness, said its chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., it learns the names of more people to question.”

“Mueller's inquiry appears to be gaining steam. It has also produced guilty pleas and pledges of cooperation from ex-campaign adviser George Papadopoulos and former national security adviser Michael Flynn for lying to the FBI.”

The statements above are quoted from the article at the following link, and prove the congressional Republicans MUST find any excuse to end all probes into the Russians’ interference in the 2016 election.

If any one of these investigations is permitted to continue, the money trail alone will endanger the political careers of many Republicans heretofore unknown to be involved in the actual act of collusion, before, during, and after the fact. In addition to those Republicans, if these inquiries are allowed to conclude, especially Mueller’s, the evidence will expose many other Republicans’ and conservatives’ complicity on the periphery of the Russian scandal, and prove totally unrelated acts of corruption by other Republicans. This danger cannot be overlooked.

Certainly, both Ryan and McConnell are aware of this fact. So, why aren’t they doing more to stop these processes? They obviously understand the danger in sitting idly by.

The dangers don’t end there. If any of these investigations result in proving Russian interference altered the outcome of the 2016 election, Trump’s presidency would be voided; as would every official appointment made by Trump and executive order and bill he signed. What then?

Pence’s election to the vice-presidency is also void. Hillary conceded due to the inaccurate election results, so it is possible she has standing to file suit, but that would take months, even years winding its way through our judicial system. Even the Electoral College vote is void, as it is based on a “rigged” general election.

Would that mean Obama, as the last legally elected president, is once again POTUS until the entire mess is settled and another election can take place?

Trump would cause a constitutional crisis should he fire the special counsel, just as happened when Nixon tried.

No, the congressional Republicans MUST act, and act soon, if they want any chance to stop all scrutiny being done by congress and special counsel Robert Mueller.

Congressional inaction puts too many important people at risk of prosecution, and would force the reversal of policies and appointments made during the past year.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/27/whats-next-russia-investigations-no-end-sight-congress-mueller-probes/942219001/

Holy God, the level of stupidity in that post is unreal. Obama would become President until another election is held?

How much fucking crack do you smoke in a day?

I am pleased that I happened to be up late enough on this night to be one of the first to call HORSE SHIT on every word of this ridiculous post made by an obvious lunatic and an even more obvious fool, turd and dickhead.

It all traces back to a Bolshevik turd from California---a cocksucker in the House by the name of Adam Schiff---who everyone with a brain now knows to be the rankest knave in the entire Congress.

I have had some Christmas Season Wine...and so was induced to respond to this obvious fool/troll....sometimes you just have to express your utter Contempt....but I hope the sober and the judicious will let it sink into the ignominity which it so well deserves. If a sane Moderator gets a hold of it---it will be in the Rubber Room by tomorrow.

TROLL

Last edited:

“Every time the Senate Intelligence Committee interviews a witness, said its chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., it learns the names of more people to question.”

“Mueller's inquiry appears to be gaining steam. It has also produced guilty pleas and pledges of cooperation from ex-campaign adviser George Papadopoulos and former national security adviser Michael Flynn for lying to the FBI.”

The statements above are quoted from the article at the following link, and prove the congressional Republicans MUST find any excuse to end all probes into the Russians’ interference in the 2016 election.

If any one of these investigations is permitted to continue, the money trail alone will endanger the political careers of many Republicans heretofore unknown to be involved in the actual act of collusion, before, during, and after the fact. In addition to those Republicans, if these inquiries are allowed to conclude, especially Mueller’s, the evidence will expose many other Republicans’ and conservatives’ complicity on the periphery of the Russian scandal, and prove totally unrelated acts of corruption by other Republicans. This danger cannot be overlooked.

Certainly, both Ryan and McConnell are aware of this fact. So, why aren’t they doing more to stop these processes? They obviously understand the danger in sitting idly by.

The dangers don’t end there. If any of these investigations result in proving Russian interference altered the outcome of the 2016 election, Trump’s presidency would be voided; as would every official appointment made by Trump and executive order and bill he signed. What then?

Pence’s election to the vice-presidency is also void. Hillary conceded due to the inaccurate election results, so it is possible she has standing to file suit, but that would take months, even years winding its way through our judicial system. Even the Electoral College vote is void, as it is based on a “rigged” general election.

Would that mean Obama, as the last legally elected president, is once again POTUS until the entire mess is settled and another election can take place?

Trump would cause a constitutional crisis should he fire the special counsel, just as happened when Nixon tried.

No, the congressional Republicans MUST act, and act soon, if they want any chance to stop all scrutiny being done by congress and special counsel Robert Mueller.

Congressional inaction puts too many important people at risk of prosecution, and would force the reversal of policies and appointments made during the past year.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/12/27/whats-next-russia-investigations-no-end-sight-congress-mueller-probes/942219001/

The ROOSKIES conspired with Trump to expose the corruption of the DNC that leftards here claim had no incriminating evidence? Is that the story you wish to run with? It's a "nothing burger" sans fries. Seth Rich was the leaker to Julian Assange and was murdered on orders of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz per the suggestion of John Podesta.

Of course Obama or Hillary will never be president, but it's funny to scare the crazies with that thought. They think the so called DEEP STATE could actually do that.

Of course Obama or Hillary will never be president, but it's funny to scare the crazies with that thought. They think the so called DEEP STATE could actually do that.

Who is the president now, Bulldawg? The election of Trump was a total spit in the face of the Barrypuppet and the DNC no matter how hard they worked to rig in favor of the Hildebeast.....the swamp is being drained.

Who is the president now, Bulldawg? The election of Trump was a total spit in the face of the Barrypuppet and the DNC no matter how hard they worked to rig in favor of the Hildebeast.....the swamp is being drained.

The election of Trump was a glitch in the electoral college. Trump is expanding the swamp with every idiot appointment of someone who knows nothing about the post he is appointed to. Rick Perry didn't know the DOE regulated nuclear facilities. Devos knows nothing about education. He nominates people who have never presented a case in court to lifetime positions on the bench. Trump is a fool, and his ignorance is hurting our country.

The election of Trump was a glitch in the electoral college. Trump is expanding the swamp with every idiot appointment of someone who knows nothing about the post he is appointed to. Rick Perry didn't know the DOE regulated nuclear facilities. Devos knows nothing about education. He nominates people who have never presented a case in court to lifetime positions on the bench. Trump is a fool, and his ignorance is hurting our country.

26113848_10155046639151056_1467784436595481688_n.jpg

View attachment 168614

So you think things like pizza gate and claims of a DEEP STATE are going to convince sane people of anything? You're crazy, but I really didn't know you were that dumb.

I think that Mueller is getting closer to draining the swamp, and all of the itchy, non-cuddling critters who live in the swamp are getting very nervous, as well they should be.

View attachment 168614

So you think things like pizza gate and claims of a DEEP STATE are going to convince sane people of anything? You're crazy, but I really didn't know you were that dumb.

People have drawn their line in the sand here. I am not going to convince people like you that Pizzagate is not only real but is simply a small tip of the iceberg of what is massive world-wide child trafficking ring that is only third in revenue after drugs and military hardware that the deep state is involved in. You view the world through a very narrow scope and I have my moments when I wish I did as well..... but that's not reality. I doubt that you could even wrap your mind around the things that I have learned and uncovered that are so fucking dark and sordid that it causes nightmares.

Yeah, I am standing up for the children that don't have a voice and are being passed around like a pack of smokes to these sick, elitist fucks that not only buy and sell children, but use them to compromise politicians and those that hold any type of power that can keep it covered up. People have died horrific deaths trying to bring out the truth and to the forefront. You strike me as the type of partisan piece of shit that would turn a blind eye to a "demcrat" buttfucking a child in a masonic/luciferean type ritual or a drug induced orgy just so long as it doesn't put a crimp in the commie agenda. The neocons are just as guilty if not more so....watch the BBC documentary "Conspiracy Of Silence" but watch it on an empty stomach because it will make you want to puke. Do some research on the activities of Jimmy Savile and former PM Edward Heath and the compromising of high ranking officials in the House of Parliament by pimping out children that were in orphanages.....they are referred to as "throw-aways" and this shit goes all the way up to the House of Windsor, the Vatican and the White House.

View attachment 168614

People have drawn their line in the sand here. I am not going to convince people like you that Pizzagate is not only real but is simply a small tip of the iceberg of what is massive world-wide child trafficking ring that is only third in revenue after drugs and military hardware that the deep state is involved in. You view the world through a very narrow scope and I have my moments when I wish I did as well..... but that's not reality. I doubt that you could even wrap your mind around the things that I have learned and uncovered that are so fucking dark and sordid that it causes nightmares.

Yeah, I am standing up for the children that don't have a voice and are being passed around like a pack of smokes to these sick, elitist fucks that not only buy and sell children, but use them to compromise politicians and those that hold any type of power that can keep it covered up. People have died horrific deaths trying to bring out the truth and to the forefront. You strike me as the type of partisan piece of shit that would turn a blind eye to a "demcrat" buttfucking a child in a masonic/luciferean type ritual or a drug induced orgy just so long as it doesn't put a crimp in the commie agenda. The neocons are just as guilty if not more so....watch the BBC documentary "Conspiracy Of Silence" but watch it on an empty stomach because it will make you want to puke. Do some research on the activities of Jimmy Savile and former PM Edward Heath and the compromising of high ranking officials in the House of Parliament by pimping out children that were in orphanages.....they are referred to as "throw-aways" and this shit goes all the way up to the House of Windsor, the Vatican and the White House.

I know there are horrible people who do horrible things to children, and if the things you say about British politicians is true they should pay the price of their crimes, even though your remarks are the first I have heard of them. That doesn't make the Russian propaganda about a child sex ring run by our politicians true. Your deep state delusions are even more ridiculous. I don't know what turned you into a conspiracy theory nut, but it must have been something bad. You really should see a therapist.

Ok, that is just some stupid shit there! I really hope you were drunk when you posted this

Devin Nunes, targeting Mueller and the FBI, alarms Democrats and some Republicans with his tactics

Nunes, being the Republican Representative from my district, has been dirty in the Russian scandal cover-up from the beginning. His complicity forces him to use every tactic available to him to end all investigations into Trump's and his cronies' collusion with the Russians. Should he fail, Nunes will be on trial, and found guilty with the others.

Devin Nunes, targeting Mueller and the FBI, alarms Democrats and some Republicans with his tactics

Nunes, being the Republican Representative from my district, has been dirty in the Russian scandal cover-up from the beginning. His complicity forces him to use every tactic available to him to end all investigations into Trump's and his cronies' collusion with the Russians. Should he fail, Nunes will be on trial, and found guilty with the others.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nunez is the biggest Trump fondler on this continent. Not sure when his term is up but you need to do your part to ensure that shameless tool is sent home.

Forum List

Back