Congress is right to block funding for Israel

I protested Gomer`s war and I`m opposed to Biden`s crap too. Stereotype much?
We supply Israel with weapons and the people those weapons are used against fly airplanes into our skyscrapers. When we bombed Libya for no reason other than entertaining ourselves, they blew up one of our airliners over Lockerbie Scotland.
I would`ve done the same.
Biden has started no wars.. We supplied Israel during Trump and before.

But I agree that we must cut Israel off for at least as long as Netanyahu and his coalition is in power.

Biden has started no wars.. We supplied Israel during Trump and before.

But I agree that we must cut Israel off for at least as long as Netanyahu and his coalition is in power.

This is the reasoned approach. I expect no one here will agree with this.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You said you were, everyone mocks you about it...and yes we do own land with oil leases... northwest Texas...a certain basin.

Better stop
None of this stops the reality that we have been after controlling the oil in the ME since the 1950's. We got mad when they formed OPEC and that's when the CIA first employed Saddam Hussein.

None of this stops the reality that we have been after controlling the oil in the ME since the 1950's. We got mad when they formed OPEC and that's when the CIA first employed Saddam Hussein.
Countries in Central America and the Middle East have given us no choice but to install puppet dictators.

I'll be called anti semitic or a Hamas supporter on top of being called a racist.

Exactly. Hate speech against Palestinians is applauded. Hate speech against Jews is a crime.
Funny how that works.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
I'm for knocking off all this military aid. At minimum, for every $1 million in aid to Ukraine and Israel those countries should be required to accept 1,000 of those apprehended for being in our country illegally.

“For the second time this month the Biden administration is bypassing Congress to approve an emergency weapons sale to Israel as Israel continues to prosecute its war against Hamas in Gaza under increasing international criticism...''

Republicans in Congress are right to block funding for Israel. Other issues are obviously more important. Of course Dems don't mind wasting our money.

---Senate Democrats are pushing for $106 billion in supplemental funding for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan.---

You realize the only reason the money was blocked, is because Republicans demand, rightly so, that our own borders be protected as well as Ukraine's and Israel's?

We supply Israel with weapons and the people those weapons are used against fly airplanes into our skyscrapers. When we bombed Libya for no reason other than entertaining ourselves, they blew up one of our airliners over Lockerbie Scotland.

There it is folks, this poster approves of terrorism.

Do you hold a party every 9/11?

Forum List

Back