Congress is right to block funding for Israel

We were on the hunt for terrorists. Who gives a shit if Iraq was involved in 9/11? Cuz its not fair? Pfff, tell that to Kuwait. Iraqis had no problem spending plundered Kuwaiti gold.

The truth is, Iraq became ground zero for terrorists who wanted to attack the US. They came in from all over the Middle East to kill Americans, and we slaughtered them at will. We DECIMATED Al Qaeda, which then caused a new group to spawn in the Middle East.... ISIS, and then we decimated them too.

Are you going to telll me about all the civilian casualties now? I dont give a flying fuck about them. Their deaths put the fear of god into all the bad leaders in the world. No one wants to end up like Saddam hiding in a hole, let alone end up like Gaddafi.

We sent a message to the world... "Fuck with the US and you get the pointy end of the stick, and maybe youll get the pointy end of the stick even if you DONT fuck with us. Tread lightly around crazy American's."

I couldnt be happier with the results. :dunno:
I think you mean Afghanistan? They were housing Al-Qaeda. Course Iraq pre 2003 had a Christian vice president. Women were in the workforce. Saddam Hussain was praised by Donald Trump as a man who killed terrorists. Yes Saddam was authoritarian. Yes, he was a dictator but most of the Iraqi people including Christians Wanted him in power. And the country was much worse off after the American invasion… member ISIL taking over it was a disaster.

Anyways, we spent trillions of dollars on Iraq. Big waste of money. Got nothing for it. We should’ve either completely taken over the country or not gone at all.

I also seem to recall Democrats protesting the wars under W, yet fervently backing them under Biden.

Seems the hypocrisy goes full circle.
I protested Gomer`s war and I`m opposed to Biden`s crap too. Stereotype much?
We supply Israel with weapons and the people those weapons are used against fly airplanes into our skyscrapers. When we bombed Libya for no reason other than entertaining ourselves, they blew up one of our airliners over Lockerbie Scotland.
I would`ve done the same.

Israel is an Aparheid state that believes in and is practising Ethnic Cleansing .
What decent person would want to have any sort of dealings with it , let alone be funding the deliberate killing of women and children ?

Republicans in Congress are right to block funding for Israel. Other issues are obviously more important. Of course Dems don't mind wasting our money.

---Senate Democrats are pushing for $106 billion in supplemental funding for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan.---

Your way amounts to virtual surrender to russia, iran and communist china

We cant close our eyes and expect evil to go away

Funding our allies who are willing to do the actual fighting for us is the smart decision

I think you mean Afghanistan? They were housing Al-Qaeda. Course Iraq pre 2003 had a Christian vice president. Women were in the workforce. Saddam Hussain was praised by Donald Trump as a man who killed terrorists. Yes Saddam was authoritarian. Yes, he was a dictator but most of the Iraqi people including Christians Wanted him in power. And the country was much worse off after the American invasion… member ISIL taking over it was a disaster.

Anyways, we spent trillions of dollars on Iraq. Big waste of money. Got nothing for it. We should’ve either completely taken over the country or not gone at all.
No, i mean we killed THOUSANDS of terrorists in Iraq. Dont try to revise history. We all know that they killed terrorists there for years.

Yes.

What did Iraq have to do with 9/11? Absolutely NOTHING.

And yet Bush went in there and it cost the US about $1 trillion.

Of course, it wasn't about 9/11, it was about oil. Four OPEC countries who hated the US in 2001, Iraq, invaded, Libya, bombed, both had their dictators killed. Then Iran and Venezuela, one of whom had a US supported (or led) coup d'etat against it in 2002. Heavy sanctions against both countries too.

The costs in healthcare for veterans of the Iraq War and the subsequent fuck up of the post war period is HUGE

"he U.S. war in Iraq has cost $1.7 trillion with an additional $490 billion in benefits owed to war veterans, expenses that could grow to more than $6 trillion over the next four decades counting interest, a study released on Thursday said."

So, the medical care is going to cost more than two times the actual cost of war and occupation in the next three decades and the last two.

911 was about oil, but also about much more. It set the stage for the Bush Neocon's dream of Greater Israel, and what resulted was Bush's Global War Of Terror.

Why would decent and OK people want to have anything to do with a country that sets up a False Flag with the express purpose of giving it a "reason"to conduct Genocide with murder of women and children ?

It is so blatantly obvious that the "Solution" of Netanyahu, his henchmen and his useful idiots to the Palestinian problem is to murder as many civilians as they can and steal Gaza as part of "Greater Israel"

"Stand with Israel" and Stand for Genocide.

We need more like him. No more money for Israel until we fix things at home.
Israel Is Our Shield

For almost a hundred years, every attack on the Israelis has been a rehearsal for 9/11. I'd agree with you if Israel weren't on the front lines of the Islamic jihad against the rest of the world. We are the Nazislamis' main target; Israel is only target practice.

911 was about oil, but also about much more. It set the stage for the Bush Neocon's dream of Greater Israel, and what resulted was Bush's Global War Of Terror.

9/11 had nothing to do with oil. Bush and Cheney said they would take the oil to pay for the war.. . Morons. The oil business hates a war zone. It was 9 years before the Iraqi oil business recovered.

I protested Gomer`s war and I`m opposed to Biden`s crap too. Stereotype much?
We supply Israel with weapons and the people those weapons are used against fly airplanes into our skyscrapers. When we bombed Libya for no reason other than entertaining ourselves, they blew up one of our airliners over Lockerbie Scotland.
I would`ve done the same.

Yep. Osama bin Laden hated the Saudis for revoking his citizenship in 1992. He wanted the US to declare war on them.

On 9/11 we were attacked by Muslims. Dems seem surprised when we seek revenge against Muslim nations.
And Bush still partnered with the SAUDIS that committed the crime.

As Colin Powell honestly stated. The BS war could only be sold to the public by claiming it was in self defense and we chose Iraq because we knew they had no military to oppose us. It would, be a "cakewalk" Donald Rumsfeld said. Iraq was ground zero for terrorists but none of the 19 hijackers were from Iraq or Iran. :uhoh3: The invasion of Iraq was a criminal act. We`ve been there for 20 years and still haven`t found Gomer`s WMDs. Yes you`re happy with the results because you`re not one of the thousands of double amputees or parents of a soldier who lost their life for a lie. Iraq didn`t fuck with us and didn`t have the means to do so if they wanted to.

Yep. Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions.

Forum List

Back