Congress is right to block funding for Israel

You realize the only reason the money was blocked, is because Republicans demand, rightly so, that our own borders be protected as well as Ukraine's and Israel's?
Lawsuit Claims Aid to Nuclear Israel Illegal Under Symington Glenn Amendments"
Lawsuit Claims Aid to Nuclear Israel Illegal Under Symington Glenn Amendments - Corporate Crime Reporter

EXCERPT "A lawsuit filed in federal court in Washington, D.C. claims that United States aid to Israel is illegal under a law passed in the 1970s that prohibits aid to nuclear powers that don’t sign the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

(1) Sometime in the next century, this nation will drop its support for Israel because of the demographic changes in this nation.

(2) So I sure hope that Israel starts cultivating other friends.

(3) Israel does have the right to exist as a safe zone for all the Jewish people in this world.

(4) BUT the United States should start now to exercise more control over Israel's actions.

There were not that many soldiers lost in, what... a 15 year war? Wasnt it only like 3,000 soldiers dead? It was the most lopsided victory in world history. Im quite happy with those results.

Meanwhile, we obliterated Al Qaeda and ISIS, Saddam was toppled and so was Gaddafi. We also gave women in Afghanastan a reprieve from the Taliban, who we also mowed down. The numbers of extremists killed was immense!!!

Im very happy with the results. The only issue i have is we shouldnt have spent a dime rebuilding these places. Rubble should have been left as a reminder not to fuck with the greatest nation on Earth.
Saddam Hussein should have been assassinated in 1980. Even Iran would have been happy

how do you know?
How do I know what Rosie? Can you phrase an intelligent question?

Voice Of America, a government propaganda station, acknowledges that US troops are stationed in Syria and Northern Iraq to protect that oil for the thieves that steal it for the black market. How much more do you want? Are you deeply in denial?

The Admiral wanted to know what oil, and I showed him what oil.

How do I know what Rosie? Can you phrase an intelligent question?

Voice Of America, a government propaganda station, acknowledges that US troops are stationed in Syria and Northern Iraq to protect that oil for the thieves that steal it for the black market. How much more do you want? Are you deeply in denial?

The Admiral wanted to know what oil, and I showed him what oil.
They are also protecting the Kurds from being attacked by ISIS, Syria, and even Turkey. My God, you are stupid!

Yep. Osama bin Laden hated the Saudis for revoking his citizenship in 1992. He wanted the US to declare war on them.
Inheritance Is the Root of All Evil

ObL was just a bored richkid looking for a thrill. His primitive psychotic religion offered the biggest thrill of all, playing God.

By the way, Daddy Bush's service in World War Two couldn't have been patriotic or he never would have gotten his gutless son out of fighting the Communists. So he, too, had been a bored richkid looking for a thrill.

None of this stops the reality that we have been after controlling the oil in the ME since the 1950's. We got mad when they formed OPEC and that's when the CIA first employed Saddam Hussein.
Sheik and Bake

Big Oil formed OPEC so it could gouge us on oil and blame foreigners for it. In 1973, Nixon should have followed his instincts and seized the Arab oilfields using our expensive military.

The dumb unproductive savages in Muzzyworld have no intellectual-property claim to those resources. The law of societal evolution is "Use It or Lose It." Backing down on our superiority rights because of our decadent rulers was the wrong turn that led directly to the Nazislamis using the oil loot to finance the jealous humanoid jihad aimed at destroying the evolved races.

Last edited:
I'm for knocking off all this military aid. At minimum, for every $1 million in aid to Ukraine and Israel those countries should be required to accept 1,000 of those apprehended for being in our country illegally.
Disarmed Hands Are Colder and Deader

Better to send our gungrabbers to Israel. Pretty soon there will be no Jews left in the Middle East. Most of those killed by Hamas died only because they refused to bear arms, so the Euroweenie Jews and Liberal American visitors had already started the process of self-extermination.

If that's the best rebuttal you can compose you should be more careful about how you throw the word "stupid" around.

I didn't "blame the Jews for 9/11".

It is a simple reality that the control that Zionist (not Jewish) lobbies have over America's aiding and abetting Netanyahu's genocidal agenda will only invite more attacks like 9/11.
The Jewish Homeland Was Set Up As a Decoy to the 20th Century Jihad

I am very supportive of Israel.

I am very supportive of Ukraine.

But I am MORE supportive of my own country - the United States of America.

We are being overrun on the Southern border.

And the goddamned Democrat -led present Admnistration isn't doing diddly-squat to stop it.

Close the border, THEN you can have your money for Israel and Ukraine.

Fail to take care of your OWN people first and the funding for others will dry-up.

Rightfully so.

It's called "the power of the purse", and the Republicans hold the purse-strings at the moment.

There is a way out of this.

Give the Republicans what they want.

Now.

Unless, of course, you want to be seen as caring more for swarms of Illegal Aliens than you do for Israel and Ukraine.

Unless, of course, you want to be seen as caring more for swarms of Illegal Aliens than you do for your own people.

You (Democrats) are already being accused - widely - of just that - so why are you reinforcing that damning accusation?

Time to swallow your pride, put the Republic and its People ahead of your re-election chances - and fix the border problem.

THEN you can have more money for Israel and Ukraine.

Better hurry, though... both Israel and Ukraine are gonna NEED those funds.

And if they don't GET those funds, it will be the fault of Democrats, not Republicans.

Last edited:
I am very supportive of Israel.

I am very supportive of Ukraine.

But I am MORE supportive of my own country - the United States of America.

We are being overrun on the Southern border.

And the goddamned Democrat -led present Admnistration isn't doing diddly-squat to stop it.

Close the border, THEN you can have your money for Israel and Ukraine.

Fail to take care of your OWN people first and the funding for others will dry-up.

Rightfully so.

It's called "the power of the purse", and the Republicans hold the purse-strings at the moment.

There is a way out of this.

Give the Republicans what they want.

Now.

Unless, of course, you want to be seen as caring more for swarms of Illegal Aliens than you do for Israel and Ukraine.

Unless, of course, you want to be seen as caring more for swarms of Illegal Aliens than you do for your own people.

You (Democrats) are already being accused - widely - of just that - so why are you reinforcing that damning accusation?

Time to swallow your pride, put the Republic and its People ahead of your re-election chances - and fix the border problem.

THEN you can have more money for Israel and Ukraine.

Better hurry, though... both Israel and Ukraine are gonna NEED those funds.

And if they don't GET those funds, it will be the fault of Democrats, not Republicans.
my little boy has the best solution----MAKE MEXICO A STATE

Sheik and Bake

Big Oil formed OPEC so it could gouge us on oil and blame foreigners for it. In 1973, Nixon should have followed his instincts and seized the Arab oilfields using our expensive military.

The dumb unproductive savages in Muzzyworld have no intellectual-property claim to those resources. The law of societal evolution is "Use It or Lose It." Backing down on our superiority rights because of our decadent rulers was the wrong turn that led directly to the Nazislamis using the oil loot to finance the jealous humanoid jihad aimed at destroying the evolved races.

Lolol 😂 the US was all for OPEC. The Israelis were responsible for the oil embargo. Golda Meier threatened Nixon with nuking the Saudi oilfields. How old are you?

Lolol 😂 the US was all for OPEC. The Israelis were responsible for the oil embargo. Golda Meier threatened Nixon with nuking the Saudi oilfields. How old are you?
Lying much are you… When the United States rearmed Israel so they could continue defending themselves during the Yom Kippur war in 1973..King Faisal of Saudi Arabia put an embargo on the selling of oil to the United States this was followed by other muslim oil producing nations.. How praytell where the Israelis responsible for the oil embargo tell us with your twisted logic… You are using Taqiyya once again which is half truths lies and innendoes …

Forum List

Back