Congress is right to block funding for Israel

You said you were, everyone mocks you about it...and yes we do own land with oil leases... northwest Texas...a certain basin.

Better stop

Nope. I have never said that I was an oil company executive or even worked in the oil business.

So you own land with oil? That doesn't mean everyone in Texas owns your oil leases.

Nope. I have never said that I was an oil company executive or even worked in the oil business.

So you own land with oil? That doesn't mean everyone in Texas owns your oil leases
Yes you did. Multiple people have mocked you about it...1950s ring a bell? Good grief

We own land and have been approached about oil leases. It's our land, my husband's parents bought it for next to nothing long ago and he inherited it. I have no idea what you're blabbering about everyone in Texas owns it

We were on the hunt for terrorists. Who gives a shit if Iraq was involved in 9/11? Cuz its not fair? Pfff, tell that to Kuwait. Iraqis had no problem spending plundered Kuwaiti gold.

The truth is, Iraq became ground zero for terrorists who wanted to attack the US. They came in from all over the Middle East to kill Americans, and we slaughtered them at will. We DECIMATED Al Qaeda, which then caused a new group to spawn in the Middle East.... ISIS, and then we decimated them too.

Are you going to telll me about all the civilian casualties now? I dont give a flying fuck about them. Their deaths put the fear of god into all the bad leaders in the world. No one wants to end up like Saddam hiding in a hole, let alone end up like Gaddafi.

We sent a message to the world... "Fuck with the US and you get the pointy end of the stick, and maybe youll get the pointy end of the stick even if you DONT fuck with us. Tread lightly around crazy American's."

I couldnt be happier with the results. :dunno:

Re:
I couldnt be happier with the results.

America's Zionist run Middle East policy and America's traitorous infestation of disloyal Israel Firsters are the cause of 9/11 and you "couldn't be happier with the results"?

How many more 9/11s do you want loyal Americans to endure for Zionist genocide?

America's Zionist run Middle East policy and America's traitorous infestation of disloyal Israel Firsters are the cause of 9/11 and you "couldn't be happier with the results"?

How many more 9/11s do you want loyal Americans to endure for Zionist genocide?
Your weird muslim propaganda doesnt work on normal people. Trying to blame jews for 9/11 is stupid as fuck, but youre a muslim so, "stupid as fuck" is all we expect from you. :dunno:

The first responsibility for congress should be securing our southern border.

So the correct answer is, NO I WOULDN'T. You want the border secured, as long as, someone else is putting in the work.
The Biden administration doesn't support our border guards so why would I want that job?

Your weird muslim propaganda doesnt work on normal people. Trying to blame jews for 9/11 is stupid as fuck, but youre a muslim so, "stupid as fuck" is all we expect from you. :dunno:

If that's the best rebuttal you can compose you should be more careful about how you throw the word "stupid" around.

I didn't "blame the Jews for 9/11".

It is a simple reality that the control that Zionist (not Jewish) lobbies have over America's aiding and abetting Netanyahu's genocidal agenda will only invite more attacks like 9/11.

If that's the best rebuttal you can compose you should be more careful about how you throw the word "stupid" around.

I didn't "blame the Jews for 9/11".

It is a simple reality that the control that Zionist (not Jewish) lobbies have over America's aiding and abetting Netanyahu's genocidal agenda will only invite more attacks like 9/11.
All people who use the word "zionism" with any sort of frequency are jew hating losers. Dont masquerade as something you arent and just admit that you hate jews.

Forum List

Back