Congratulations Tea Partiers, OWS, and Middle East protestors!

You have all been named the Person Of The Year by TIME magazine

POY.Final.cover3[1].grid-6x2.jpg

It's BullShit and it's no good for ya........................

She does when I come out of the coma.
might want to learn to duck!:lol:

Oh man have you ever listened to eddie murphy comedian? You just reminded me of a line from that tape (yeah i said tape LOL)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awrfIReVQtA]Eddie Murphy - Delirious - Bigfoot - Goonie Goo Goo - YouTube[/ame]

its at the VERY END........there was a skit where his mom would throw her shoes at eddie like a bomerang before this and that part played off the previous skit.
lol! I have that same tape VHS, still funny!

I'm trying to understand why you don't see the connection. OWS was complaining about the kind of things Mitt did at Bain and so was Newt. I don't see how I can make it any clearer.

They were? I thought they were complaining that rich people can buy influence with the govt and that they had to pay for their own college and wern't guaranteed a middle class job upon graduation.

I guess that's the problem, too much "thinking" and not enough reading. Your comment on what they were asking for is simplistic at best and a fabrication at worst. Maybe simple-minded one-liners work with your crowd, but I demand a higher standard.

please describe this "higher standard"?

I'm trying to understand why you don't see the connection. OWS was complaining about the kind of things Mitt did at Bain and so was Newt. I don't see how I can make it any clearer.

They were? I thought they were complaining that rich people can buy influence with the govt and that they had to pay for their own college and wern't guaranteed a middle class job upon graduation.

I guess that's the problem, too much "thinking" and not enough reading. Your comment on what they were asking for is simplistic at best and a fabrication at worst. Maybe simple-minded one-liners work with your crowd, but I demand a higher standard.

Sorry but those were the 3 main themes down here at Dewy Square when I actually WENT TO THE PROTESTS to see for myself.

Last edited:

Actually, it's pretty nebulous as to what any of them want. It varies from person to person. They come off as a bunch of clueless people bitching about how the real world works. For instance, Elizabeth Dowds of Occupy OKC who is working nights in a hotel because she can't find work in her more suited to her degree......history. Hello? Were you expecting to make $65,000 a year with a history major? Life is about choices and many of these people have just flat made some bad ones. The world does not owe them more than what their skill set is worth......if it is needed at all.

Profiles of Occupy OKC protesters in Oklahoma City | NewsOK.com

Actually, it's pretty nebulous as to what any of them want. It varies from person to person. They come off as a bunch of clueless people bitching about how the real world works. For instance, Elizabeth Dowds of Occupy OKC who is working nights in a hotel because she can't find work in her more suited to her degree......history. Hello? Were you expecting to make $65,000 a year with a history major? Life is about choices and many of these people have just flat made some bad ones. The world does not owe them more than what their skill set is worth......if it is needed at all.

here in ontario california the OO's are protesting a BOFA that is scheduled to close....
doh.gif

Last edited:

here in ontario california the OO's are protesting a BOFA that is scheduled to close....
doh.gif

Occupy OKC packed up their tents and went back to wherever they came from yesterday.

Occupy OKC moves out of Kerr Park | NewsOK.com

You're missing the point. Whatever, the disparate OWS people may have wanted, what Newt said was right in line with many of them. If you think they were totally wrong, why would Newt line up with them, except for a cynical, short-term, political jab at Romney?

You're missing the point. Whatever, the disparate OWS people may have wanted, what Newt said was right in line with many of them. If you think they were totally wrong, why would Newt line up with them, except for a cynical, short-term, political jab at Romney?

Newt ----> View attachment 16635

Newt ----> View attachment 16635

Cute! However, when I hear "Newt" and "transformational figure" in the same sentence, I'm thinking, "Werewolf?!?!" :eek:

Sorry but those were the 3 main themes down here at Dewy Square when I actually WENT TO THE PROTESTS to see for myself.

I meant to post this last night....here is a spokesperson from occupy boston on the radio

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRNS_LPJvfc&list=UUnJSa3nk6IreBi-pjWoT5Uw&index=1&feature=plcp]Llyod Hart Speaks For Occupy Boston OWS Protestors - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back